Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach (841 Views)

See What Bill Gate Was Wishing Africans, And See Pastor Adeboye Replies To Bill / See Bill Gate's Photo In 1984 And What I Learned From It / Bill Gate In Attendance As Dangote Gives Out Daughter In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by Sgaryjnr(f): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is hoping to hit the seas in the the world’s first hydrogen-powered superyacht, according to the Sunday Telegraph, and it’ll set him back around $645 million. He’s reportedly commissioned a 370-foot Aqua luxury ship designed by Dutch marine architects Sinot.

However, Sinot denied in an email to CNET that it had sold the Aqua concept to Gates. The designer “has no business

Read more through the link below
http://cutzwaps.tech/boats-designer-denies-any-links-to-bill-gates-645m-hydrogen-powered-superyacht-order/

Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by Eagleboney(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Money speaks,
after building the yatch for him ,

he also bought the company

But sir why you are spending lavishly match it up with investments,
cos your net worth is already on decline
Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by Bluezy13(m): 2:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Eagleboney:
Money speaks,

Invest...
Invest...
Invest...
E never do
Typical black mentality... "Don't enjoy life, Invest so that your net worth will increase."

He has less than 40 years to live
Allow him to enjoy a little the ones he has invested already. Age is not on his side.
And there is no mention he bought any company
Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by wahles(m): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Eagleboney:
Money speaks,

E b like say naim suppose advice u o
Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by Eagleboney(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Bluezy13:

Invest...
Invest...
Invest...
E never do
Typical black mentality... "Don't enjoy life, Invest so that your net worth will increase."

He has less than 40 years to live
Allow him to enjoy a little the ones he has invested already. Age is not on his side.
And there is no mention he bought any company
Oga don't vent your anger on me,
I said he is spending lavishly and should match it up with investments,
so always calm down while reading people's comments
Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by mezarddinny: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Eagleboney:
Money speaks,

gates' net worth is on a 'decline' because of his charity, he has donated a lot of his fortune and he also sold part of his shares in microsoft and donated it.
Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by Eagleboney(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
gates' net worth is on a 'decline' because of his charity, he has donated a lot of his fortune and he also sold part of his shares in microsoft and donated it.
yeah am aware
Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by Bluezy13(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Eagleboney:
Oga don't vent your anger on me,
I said he is spending lavishly and should match it up with investments,
so always calm down while reading people's comments

If you knew this much, why haven't you advised yourself.
I said he has the right to spend lavishly because he has limited time to enjoy his wealth having invested enough already.

Use your head and read between the lines.
Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by Eagleboney(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2020
Bluezy13:

If you knew this much, why haven't you advised yourself.
I said he has the right to spend lavishly because he has limited time to enjoy his wealth having invested enough already.

Use your head and read between the lines.
Mr adviser I have heard you
Re: Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach by Bluezy13(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2020
Eagleboney:
Mr adviser I have heard you

Good.

(1) (Reply)

“A Beautiful Lady Isn’t Meant For Only One Man” – Pretty Mike / [VIDEO] Actor, Hanks Anuku Blasts FG Over Lockdown Due To Coronavirus Pandemic / If U Remember N Love Beautiful Nubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.