Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork (4803 Views)

Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by ThugBoy(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2020
buhari see things wey dey happen for your Reign. Bodies been buried every day, innocent people dying, security is known to secure the rich only, you were also know to harrash the poor. Why some damn fools keep praising the same Politicians who drained down the economy, then decamp to another criminal party. R.I.P to those innocent soul that die for this hard reign. Na Ogun wey get weight go kill una both the bad leadass the followers, Boko Haram, herdsmen and the so call security

AMEN
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by Ojiofor: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
What baffles me is that both Buhari and his army never one day vowed to bring perpetrators of this level violence to justice they rather make excuses for them.
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by leksite120(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2020
Tim16:
Demon shut up your bloody tasty smelling soak away mouth. Let thunder pieces you and your useless Islam and Buzoohari. I bet you you will not live to see tomorrow morning light and your bereaved family you will leave behind are cursed for life. None of you supporting and perpetrating evil will go unpunished in Jesus name AMEN
OK Sir, I just pray what u wish for me shall be yours inshaa Allah, if nt for faceless forum, maybe u can be talking to me facely like this not ur fault, u even extended it to my family, well, I won't talk.
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by rattlesnake(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2020
the prophet is cursed
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by greygoblings(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
leksite120:
OK Sir, I just pray what u wish for me shall be yours inshaa Allah, if nt for faceless forum, maybe u can be talking to me facely like this not ur fault, u even extended it to my family, well, I won't talk.

I really understand your point of view and I respect your maturity. That guy who insulted your family is really pained and you shouldn't blame him either. Although, he is very wrong for doing so. Things are really bad and these people kill Christians. How will you expect a Christian not to react the way that guy did? If any member of my household is killed in this way, I would definitely react in a worse way.

1 Like

Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by bigeliot(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
My Good Jesus, only if u know d pains in loosing a close person to these idiots. Aswear if war start and am given a gun, God knows I will kill all these yeye uniform men and our women governors b4 any oda thing. Just see na......my good God Mbaka and co will not see this one o
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by kemicalreact: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tim16:
Hausa(s) the northerners should pray hard and harder I shouldn't become the president of this zoo some day. If I eventually become the president I will erase the entire Hausas/northerners and their useless Islam out of the history of this ZooGeria. I will divide this country and separate the Hausas (demons) from Nigeria and they will no longer be part of this country. They will stay on their own and create another country for themselves as demons and animals they are so there could be absolute PEACE in Nigeria because Hausa(s) northerners are the biggest problem Nigeria has. When you remove the Hausas from Nigeria then our redemption, progress and growth begins. Whoever quotes me to say any nonsense will immediately be destroyed by the hottest thunder strike.

#EraseHausaFromNigeria
#EraseIslam
Ode
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by Tim16(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
leksite120:
Satan shut up your cow mouth. Thunder pieces that your Islam head, Animal.
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by Tim16(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
greygoblings:

I really understand your point of view and I respect your maturity. That guy who insulted your family is really pained and you shouldn't blame him either. Although, he is very wrong for doing so. Things are really bad and these people kill Christians. How will you expect a Christian not to react the way that guy did? If any member of my household is killed in this way, I would definitely react in a worse way.
Sir you will live long in the land of the living... May your days be long in Jesus name, AMEN
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by Tim16(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
kemicalreact:
Ode
One stinking cow spotted. Please someone should take this stray cow to the forest to eat grass. Asshole!
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by thundafire: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bubu is a failure
Re: Graphic!! Latest Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Handwork by Babacele: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
subtlemee:
and more groups are springing up...I doubt if we will be able to curb this menace

nobody will tell me the president is not in the know of their sponsors
The president in the know of their sponsors? ' know' as a euphemism for being part of the sponsors? No ma , by his history, background, security reports and his body language I don't think so.

Historically, when a similar sinister organization called maitasene unleashed mayhem on Nigeria under Shagari, it took internationally pleas for the Army officer who drove the foreign terrorists then out of Nigeria, to stop him from declaring war on Chad Republic who had been harboring these terrorists. That was more than 30years ago , and that Army officer is General Muhammadu Buhari.

While the egg of evil of Bokoharam laid by Obasanjo's 2003 electoral brigandage that unjustly swept away Gov Malla Kachalla of Bornu for Alimodu Sheriff to emerge on the false religious propaganda which later hatched into a sinister group under Yaradua, it was too late for the nation to nip it as unfortunately for us , a lackadaisical GEJ and his party PDP were leading the country under whom unprecedented heist and sabotage was unleashed on the Nigerian military and state. By the time PDP was disgraced out of power in 2015 , Bokoharam had become so powerful and gone international with funding supports from top global terrorist groups. The tactical mollycoddling given to Bokoharam to thrive by those who stole defence budgets while pushing our military folks with inferior tools to their deaths in the hands of super weaponised BH, was the height of unpatriotism and wickedness by the PDP administration.

Coupled with a comatose mono economy with oil selling lesser than $30/ barrel whereas the previous administration couldn't account for the proceeds of $100/barrel oil harvests; high unemployment rate, a dearth of infrastructure; an anti development financial and banking atmosphere; high crime rate and hunger;the Niger Delta debacle and a weary and flummoxed citizenry, President Buhari inherited an explosive situation that only tact,discipline, patience and sacrifice have been able to save us from the precipice that PDP had deliberately pushed the nation to.

The question is: has PMB , despite his flaws, improved greatly on the economy, security ,infrastructural development etc compared to what he met? I leave you to decide that ma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time!!!! Place In Wales Human Sex With Animals!! / Cubana: Explanation Of Source Of Wealth Not Clear- El-rufai / This Coconut Tree Died ,dried Up And Then Caught Fire All By Itself(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.