Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

PDD: When A Guy Thinks His Penis Is Too Small - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PDD: When A Guy Thinks His Penis Is Too Small (459 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDD: When A Guy Thinks His Penis Is Too Small by Ifeco3575: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
If there is one thing I’ve learned from my two years of sexual and reproductive health counselling online, it’s that guys are as worried about their sexual lives as much as the ladies.

The only difference here, most times, is that the ladies are more willing, more forthright when it comes to seeking professional help; while the guys, brimming with an ego the size of the Pacific Ocean, would have to practically drag themselves to your inbox when the problem is about to throttle them.

https://elitepanel.net/penis-dysmorphophobia-disorder-when-a-guy-thinks-his-penis-is-too-small/

(1) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do To Remove This? / Got Stung By A Big Scorpion / Spain Records Lowest Rise In Coronavirus Deaths Since Early March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.