Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Stop Shaving! See How You Should Remove Pubic Hair Permanently - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stop Shaving! See How You Should Remove Pubic Hair Permanently (560 Views)

+18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] / Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently / See This Guy Who Posted A Picture Of His Pubic Hair On His Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Shaving! See How You Should Remove Pubic Hair Permanently by Lillian02: 12:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Unwanted hair could be pubic hair, armpit hair or any hair that grows where it is not wanted.

Shaving with razor is the most common among people but no one wants to have razor bumps or burns. This has made lots of people to seek for natural ways of removing unwanted hair.

There are many home remedies available for unwanted hair removal at home. These home remedies have proven to be effective.

Here are top 5 most effective home remedies for unwanted hair removal at home.

1. Turmeric

Turmeric is very effective for removing unwanted hair. It works by weakening hair follicles due go its antioxidants properties. Turmeric works best when mix with gram flour and milk.

How To Use

1. Mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric with 1 teaspoon of gram flour.

2. Add 1/4 cup of milk to it.

3. Stir very well.

4. Gently apply it on the place you want the hair to be removed.

5. Leave it to dry, then pull off.

6. Wash it with lukewarm water.

2. Lemon

This is the fastest way of removing unwanted hair permanently. This method works immediately and doesn't take time. It works effectively when mix with other remedies. This method is called sugar waxing.

Ingredients and Procedure

Read More
https://juliannena.com/2020/01/12/unwanted-hair-removal-at-home/

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing the Simplicity Computerised Sewing Machine For Beginners / Trendy And Classy African Dresses For Women In Vogue In 2021. / 2021 Latest Lace Styles - 70 Best Aso Ebi Lace Styles For Elegant Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.