Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked (46270 Views)

Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by sulaak(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Whenever a Nigerian president or governor sets up a committee to investigate issues, you can be assured that he has something to hide.

The statement said it was noteworthy that throughout Jonathan’s tenure, he made practical efforts to combat the alleged oil cabals, including directing the stoppage of further payment of fuel subsidy claims to oil importers, and the setting up of the Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede-led committee which had high level representation from all the intelligence agencies, including the EFCC, with a mandate to thoroughly investigate the scandals in the industry.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Roadtoyesterday: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
12inchDickson:
be diplomatic, know when to fight or run.. We live to fight another day. Sorry about your loss
Chose not to fight or act, even at the expense of many.... Especially when they think you are behind their delays in salary payment, not knowing there are other forces using thier money for bussines?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2020
wwwihy:
Mr Jonathan= Mrs Jonathan= Diezani Alison-Madueke= Corruption

Mr Jonathan
Mr Jona
Mr
Mrs
Mrs P
Mrs Patience
Mrs Patience Jonathan

Who was the President of Nigeria during Jonathan administration?

A. Mr Jonathan
B. Mrs Jonathan
C. Mama Peace
D. Diezani Alison-Madueke
E. Corruption
F. C,D & E above
stop being stupid
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by ibinaboonline: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2020
That's the burden of heads of states; state secrets they will take with them to their graves to protect National security while people cajole and impugn their names over issues same people know so little about. Yes, that's their burden. All those 'Jonathan meets Buhari in closed door meetings,' do you know so what they talk about? Let's use our brain o
muykem:
This response also collaborate Mrs Waziri position. Nigeria interests and global standing that target only individual at EFCC helm of affair and can't be mentioned. I am not surprised though GEJ government is the most corrupt in history of this nation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Cantonese: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2020
F117nighthawk:

The problem with u Nigerians is u don't understand simple English language, focus ur answer to my question, can u tell me one single corrupt conviction LAMODE,S AS EFCC CHAIRMAN under GEJ achieved? Not all these your cock and bull stories

And can you clearly see that the "problem with u Nigerians is u don't understand" simple written English language, just as "u Nigerians" don't write English language properly.

If you do not know the so called "cock and bull stories", how then can you discover and understand the facts of matters before you.

Kindly read through my previous response to your initial comment carefully and then you can understand my position.

Cheers.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by 12inchDickson: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Chose not to fight or act, even at the expense of many.... Especially when they think you are behind their delays in salary payment, not knowing there are other forces using thier money for bussines?
now I understand..... It is nice to know that your voice was heard but why your colleagues no support you though
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Titogbanski: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
wwwihy:
Mr Jonathan= Mrs Jonathan= Diezani Alison-Madueke= Corruption

Mr Jonathan
Mr Jona
Mr
Mrs
Mrs P
Mrs Patience
Mrs Patience Jonathan

Who was the President of Nigeria during Jonathan administration?

A. Mr Jonathan
B. Mrs Jonathan
C. Mama Peace
D. Diezani Alison-Madueke
E. Corruption
F. C,D & E above

Answer: GMB and co
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by YoungLionken(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrCEO69:

So if u have a company to run u will give it to buhari. OK I see

Would you give yours to Jonathan(based on his performance as a former president)??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by YoungLionken(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pavarottii:

That's why I was happy he didn't even win... Cos if he did... U people will say buhari would av been the saviour...Thank God we av seen the saviour

Which people shocked!? Not when I know about his poor performance as a military head of state(Tunde Idiagbon was the brain then).

As a matter of fact, I was among those obviously against Buhari's election and reelection (2015,2019). I voted Atiku but all thanks to Oshiom-ole and Tinubu who rigged the election with Buhari's full support angry...

My stand is, yes,Buhari has failed woefully but, he's still manageable when compared to GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by YoungLionken(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Anaedo1:

Do you back this thoughts with an verifiable indices are you just basking in the euphoria of your 30k Npower salary..

Don't be a fool
I and my household,team, crew all voted for Atiku.. I prefer PDP to apcheat anytime anyday.

Did you say npower? You have a high sense of humor

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Pavarottii(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
YoungLionken:

Which people shocked!? Not when I know about his poor performance as a military head of state(Tunde Idiagbon was the brain then).

As a matter of fact, I was among those obviously against Buhari's election and reelection (2015,2019). I voted Atiku but all thanks to Oshiom-ole and Tinubu who rigged the election with Buhari's full support angry...

My stand is, yes,Buhari has failed woefully but, he's still manageable when compared to GEJ
Keep battling with ur conscience... No problem
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by PrinceDangana(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
sholatech:
The way she keeps referring to this ehn..Its like the sack pained her!

Looking back, i dont think we have had any EFCC chair brazenly living a luxurious lifestyle while heading an anti-corruption agency.
I swear,sack d pain oooh,,especially if u believe ur life saving is on d job����
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
muykem:
This response also collaborate Mrs Waziri position. Nigeria interests and global standing that target only individual at EFCC helm of affair and can't be mentioned. I am not surprised though GEJ government is the most corrupt in history of this nation.
you are as foolish as the word itself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by kayflax: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
gistshub:
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/10/jonathan-fires-back-why-i-sacked-ex-efcc-boss-farida-waziri/amp/

Is it just me or it feels like whenever there’s something negative about GEJ, he comes out to discredit it... VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING.

Same thing about his book; why try so hard to paint a saintly image when we know the ill-actions of his government had his approval?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by Advancedman(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2020
muykem:
I am very disappointed in your comment and tomorrow some of you will be shouting for justice. Which Nigeria interests that can not be mentioned please?

Those racketeer are the same interest Jonathan is talking about so she is damn right if not what is the noise from jona's camp if they claim it's a secret.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by MrCEO69(m): 3:18am On Feb 12, 2020
YoungLionken:

Would you give yours to Jonathan(based on his performance as a former president)??
I will gladly do... Will u? U even gave the idiot buhari two chance lol. Ur mumu still dey 10% e never do u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by kakaG: 6:46am On Feb 12, 2020
muykem:
I am very disappointed in your comment and tomorrow some of you will be shouting for justice. Which Nigeria interests that can not be mentioned please?

Are you as dumb as she is? Ok lemme teach you... anything of national security or national interest can not just be spewed anywhere or anytime. The man even after leaving office is still better than the idiotic public servants we have in power today.

Learn to understand contents and don't allow emotions cloud your judgements
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by bizzibodi(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
National interest & global standing which kind vague reasons be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" / FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.