Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' (399 Views)

The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / “ned Took You From Me” – Sammy West Tells Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' by daveobasi1: 3:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Kanye West tells 12,000 students how Jesus changed his life: 'The devil had me'

[img]https://thenypost.files./2019/10/gettyimages-1076421056.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1[/img]

Kanye West is continuing his faith-based crusade, telling thousands of college students at a youth conference Sunday how Jesus radically changed his life.
Image result for kanye west
The "Jesus Is King" rapper and husband of Kim Kardashian shared his experience in between songs with the Sunday Service Choir at the Strength to Stand Conference in Pigeon Forge, Tenn., where 1,483 of the 12,400 students in attendance made decisions for Christ, according to organizer and evangelist, Scott Dawson.
Dawson invited the 42-year-old born-again believer last minute in November after comedian John Crist had to step down due to "moral failure."
"I believe Jesus died for my sins," West declared, the Christian Post reports. "There was a time when the devil had me."
As the 135-member gospel choir sang, "I stretch my hands to you/Father I stretch," West added: "Do you know the good news? Jesus can save a wretch like me."
The Sunday Service Choir, who just released their first album, "Jesus Is Born" on Christmas Day, performed several songs like “Ultralight Beam,” “Every Hour” and “Revelation 19:1,” along with traditional hymns including “How Great Thou Art” and “Jesus Loves Me.”
West joined in for the "Jesus Is King" tracks "Selah," "Follow God," and "Closed on Sunday."
The day before, at a 10-hour-long prayer rally in Arizona called "Awaken 2020," West discussed overcoming an addiction to alcohol as the choir hummed "Jesus Walks" in the background.
"Jesus saves," West testified. "No matter how long you think you've been away. No matter how long you've been in the dark, the light is right there ready to save. To give you the confidence where they don't want us to be brave. So you tell the devil today that we'll no longer be his slave."

SEE MORE: https://christiangospeltv..com/2020/02/kanye-west-tells-12000-students-how.html
Re: Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' by yanabasee(m): 4:06am On Feb 11, 2020
He should do something about his wife....

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' by Okuda(m): 4:22am On Feb 11, 2020
yanabasee:

and what about her?
Re: Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' by JudasNaCarrot: 4:43am On Feb 11, 2020
yanabasee:
Heavenly race is everyone to himself.

Carry your own cross Bro.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' by BRATISLAVA: 4:50am On Feb 11, 2020
He's bipolar. He can say anything, frankly.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' by Ologundudu2020: 4:56am On Feb 11, 2020
When are the kanyan going to put an end to this movie? He does look like someone that's is ready for attonement

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' by segebase(m): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Pastor kanye

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Tells 12,000 Students How Jesus Changed His Life: 'the Devil Had Me' by jendhorlee(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2020
charity begins at home . make he try convert his wife first.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Yourself When Nobody Loves You — Moet Abebe / Hookup Gone Wrong!!! See What Speed Darlington Did To The Runs Girls Trying To U / Only Celeb Uses This Effizy Mobile Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.