Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

If You Send Her Fare And She Refuse To Come DO THIS!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Send Her Fare And She Refuse To Come DO THIS!!! (1819 Views)

I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home / Do You Want People To Come And Eat Your Rice This Time Around ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Send Her Fare And She Refuse To Come DO THIS!!! by Gracyskincare(f): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Do you know that you can arrest any girl, lady, or person that asks you to give him/her money to do something, and you gave him/her the money but fails to do what is expected? No? And what if I tell you that the agreement doesn't have to be in written form before you can sue such a person.

I have been thinking and researching for a way to curb this trendy act of some ladies, especially during valentine periods, they will collect transport fare from guys to visit them, only not to show up. Look, my brother, if a lady tells you to send her money for transport to come over and you send her the money, and she decides not to visit you and did not refund the money. You can file a case of defrauding by pretense against her. And according to the Nigerian Criminal Code, she could be jailed for five years.

So, I did some digging and saw something that backs it up on the
http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-Part%20VI%20%20to%20the%20end.htm#Chapter%2038
Chapter 38 - Obtaining Property by false pretences; Cheating.

Section 419. Any person who by any false pretence, and with intent to defraud, obtains from any other person anything capable of being stolen, or induces any other person to deliver to any person anything capable of being stolen, is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years.

If the thing is of the value of one thousand naira or upwards, he is liable to imprisonment for seven years.

It is immaterial that the thing is obtained, or its delivery is induced through the medium of a contract induced by the false pretence.

Check out the screenshots of the law below

Many ladies are guilty of this already, but guys have been as gentle as they could. My advice, however, for our ladies is to desist from this act, because someone like me will be suing if this happens to me again.

Hey guys, will you be suing too?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lovely Girl That We Take Care Of Me / Looking To Meet Nairaland People In The U.S. / Sexkillz Are You Available, Can I Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.