Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why Do Men Like Our Breasts Big: From A Scientific Viewpoint - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Men Like Our Breasts Big: From A Scientific Viewpoint (251 Views)

We Begged Our Husbands To Leave Our Breasts To Exclusively Breastfeed —mothers / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Our Breasts Big: From A Scientific Viewpoint by Victorebuka2714: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2020
This choice of topic may shock you, especially if you are good pretender. But if you are honest to yourself, you, as a straight man know the magical power of the breasts. And you, as a woman, know why you’re happy to have them or sad not to have them.

But just read the work of Peter Andrews, an Irish science journalist and writer, based in London. He has a background in the life sciences, and graduated from the University of Glasgow with a degree in Genetics

Male preference for women’s permanently swollen globular breasts is somewhat anomalous, but to date, no widely accepted evolutionary explanation has been offered. What is the latest in this titillating area of research?

READ MORE: https://elitepanel.net/why-do-men-like-our-breasts-big-from-a-scientific-viewpoint/

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Nigeria / Corona Virus; Lagos Records 1st Case Uber Drivers At High Risk. / Pls Recommend A Good Body Cream For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.