Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Mba Forex Is Under Attack - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mba Forex Is Under Attack (78126 Views)

Forex is better Than Crypto / The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / SEC Disowns MBA FOREX Investment, Calls It A Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by rtdCivilservant: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
From investigation mba forex will not survive the next 2 months because the federal government has given a marching order to cbn to close it. No wonder they struggle to pay returns to investors unlike when they started. But come to think of it, are nigerians not greedy? After what mmm did to them they still have the mind to engage in another scheme.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by rtdCivilservant: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
From investigation mba forex will not survive the next 2 months because the federal government has given a marching order to cbn to close it. No wonder they struggle to pay returns to investors unlike when they started. But come to think of it, are nigerians not greedy? After what mmm did to them they still have the mind to engage in another scheme.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by rtdCivilservant: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
From investigation mba forex will not survive the next 2 months because the federal government has given a marching order to cbn to close it. No wonder they struggle to pay returns to investors unlike when they started. But come to think of it, are
nigerians
not greedy? After what mmm did to them they still have the mind to engage in another scheme. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by rtdCivilservant: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
From investigation mba forex will not survive the next 2 months because the federal government has given a marching order to cbn to close it. No wonder they struggle to pay returns to investors unlike when they started. But come to think of it, are nigerians not greedy? After what mmm did to them they still have the mind
to engage in another scheme. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by rtdCivilservant: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
From investigation mba forex will not survive the next 2 months because the federal government has given a marching order to cbn to close it. No wonder they struggle to pay returns to investors unlike when they started. But come to think of it, are nigerians not greedy? After what mmm did to them they still have the mind to engage in another scheme. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by rtdCivilservant: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
From investigation mba forex will not survive the next 2 months because the federal government has given a marching order to cbn to close it. No wonder they struggle to pay returns to investors unlike when they started. But come to think of it, are nigerians not greedy? After what mmm did to them they still have the mind to engage in another scheme. A word is [img]enough[/img] for the wise
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by solreb: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Has MBA trading duped you before?. I see that you continue to paste your post over and over again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Phraences: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=rtdCivilservant post=88697161][/quote]

Do you have connections in SEC or CBN? It is quite uncanny that you made this thread two months before SEC released the list of suspected ponzi schemes and included MBA's name.

1 Like

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by honestprofits: 10:13am On May 03, 2020
I just received my 66k alert from mbaforex this month

2 Likes

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Ofiem(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please is MBA forex investment still paying?
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by ebhohon: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2020
yes MBA investment is still paying

1 Like

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by elpochas: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
anch. I can quickly resolve any issues you have

[/quote]PLS I want to start up tomoro.i went to d ph branch today,i was told i can use my temporary voters card as have misplaced my original one one,how posible is it.
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by songus: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Ofiem:
Please is MBA forex investment still paying?
yes. Got Paid yesterday

1 Like

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by eaglejay13(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
You posted this in March, this is last week of June, 3 months later, getting to four months, MBA is still waxing strong. Hide your face in shame

2 Likes

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by bigiyaro(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
writetopoker2:
I just call NY NBA forex account manager to help terminate my account with them, I hope this information is accurate
you should have called CBN Governor, not only NBA....you called NBA to terminate MBA

1 Like

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by ivanil: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
airsaylongcom:
This is a very false bit of information. A damn lie. MBA is under absolutely no threat whatsoever. You are always welcome to walk in to any of our branches nationwide. For those in Lagos our Branches are on Admitalty Way Lekki and Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

PM me if you want direction to any of our LAGOS Branches
I wish to know more about ITC, I found out they are attached to MBA by mistake, how true is this claim, because I wish to invest, but don't have enough to invest with MBA, thanks
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Renerd:

I wish to know more about ITC, I found out they are attached to MBA by mistake, how true is this claim, because I wish to invest, but don't have enough to invest with MBA, thanks

MBA is not affiliated with any business called ITC or any other business for that matter.

MBA does business on its own and not in conjunction with anyone
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

MBA is not affiliated with any business called ITC or any other business for that matter.

MBA does business on its own and not in conjunction with anyone
Their website is design like itc, exactly the same, and they share the same profile, so when i check their FAQ and sent them a message, I was redirected to MBA, thats how i got to know
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Renerd:

Their website is design like itc, exactly the same, and they share the same profile, so when i check their FAQ and sent them a message, I was redirected to MBA, thats how i got to know

website for ITC
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

website for ITC

Itc.com.ng
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by OlubankyT: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
To register with MBA what steps do I need to take? Do I need to visit their office in Lagos or just fill the form on their website and pay into their account. Please how does it work. Thanks
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
[url]From investigation mba forex will not survive the next 2 months because the federal government has given a marching order to cbn to close it. No wonder they struggle to pay returns to investors unlike when they started. But come to think of it, are nigerians not greedy? After what mmm[/url] did to them they still have the mind to engage in another scheme. A word is enough for the wise [color=#006600][/color]
[url][/url]

Why are you doing this?
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by rtdCivilservant: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2020
zimdante:

Why are you doing this?
Get out abeg.
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Get out abeg.

Why are you begging me to get out, you don't have the power or the right to tell me what to do, so i am not getting out, do your worst.

1 Like

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by rtdCivilservant: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2020
zimdante:

Why are you begging me to get out, you don't have the power or the right to tell me what to do, so i am not getting out, do your worst.
Stay there then de mumu urself.
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Pig
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by ifeanyija(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

where is the marching order na?
Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by sweetmb4real200: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
okoromss:
Your information is False mostly because you are ignorant of the facts and is less thorough or you probably secretly just wish MBA TRADES AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED ill probably because you don't have an investment with them and just want to have the last laugh of "I said it". If the last is your position then you need spiritual help. Now this are the facts;

1. SEC actually listed MBA FOREX INVESTMENT LIMITED amongst Ponzi scheme, but if you are not clouded by bias and your egocentric need to be right you would notice that the above name is different from what I mentioned above, they are both different entities but I don't expect you to see that as your intent was ill from the onset, owing to the fact that you do not have a vested interest in the success of the firm.

2. I have an investment with MBA TRADES AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED and was due to be paid on the 30th of March I got my payment in due time. I would have attached my ROI alert but then I am not interested in proving anything to you.

3. I recently started a training with their academy and from my findings so far, it's easy peasy to make 30% monthly from the forex market for even a trader that is skilled and conservative.

4. If you follow the company on their social handles you would notice that prior to this time they have consistently warned investing public of phony schemes online that was created with an intent to defraud the public.

My advice to intending investors is this;
1. Go to any of their offices if you want to start an investment with MBA TRADES AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED, don't do anything online until after you have made primary contact.

I am sure existing investors know better than to worried about such ill intent news.

Stay safe.

Hi , can I send you private message ?

1 Like

Re: Mba Forex Is Under Attack by sweetmb4real200: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=rtdCivilservant post=88697032][/quote]

THIS IS JULY AND THEY ARE STILL OPERATING SO WHY ARE THEY YET TO CLOSE IT ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.