Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly (78151 Views)

Do You Ever Feel Guilty Spending Lavishly Knowing Many Are Poor / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / I Wish I Had Known This 5 Years Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you see me hustle here and there without Gucci shoes and dresses,, this is exactly what I want to avoid

If you like flex out the life in you when you are young..
If you like spend all you gather for women and clothes...
If you like don't invest now you are still strong and save for the future...

Don't forget this,,old age will surely come when you can't work... Don't soly put your trust and hope on your kids because they may fail most especially when you didn't give them good foundation to stand.

Na person wey stand dey carry another person.

731 Likes 87 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Thortp(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hmmmm. True and deep

361 Likes 22 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by marlow1962(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Real talk my bro

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Afrok(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
True talk.... Nobody wished to be poor or suffer, a lot of things causes people to suffer at old age with some or most causes beyond their control.
Just to cap it all, THIS LIFE NO BALANCE.

398 Likes 26 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Allison012: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
OP. we wake up everyday take our bath and bounce out to work. Working day and night for peanuts. How do you wants us to invest when all the peanuts we work for goes to feeding and other neccessities? Even savings we no fit do for this buhari and APC economy. Make baba GOD help us make we vote the right person for 2023.

665 Likes 43 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Jeon(f): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
I feel sorry for the old man.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by squash47(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
So why u come use one female nairalander papa take summarize this story ?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Jeon(f): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
squash47:

Lolz grin

Because he was useless like some of the young men ... No bi wetin most of unah dy do? Once money don enter nah clothes, phone, carry ladies bike dy patrol up-and-down, girls and clubs,dy order for the latest drinks ..

like ur siggy says "poverty is a bastard"

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by squash47(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jeon:

Lolz grin

Because he was useless like some of the young men ... No bi wetin most of unah dy do? Once money don enter nah clothes, phone, carry ladies bike dy patrol up-and-down, girls and clubs,dy order for the latest drinks ..

Swear say u no dey benefit from the whole thing wink

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Jeon(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
squash47:

Lolz I don't need to prove that.
The reason why I avoid them for now still maybe 9 years coming.

My head is not for making money

8 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Blake755: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Then how do someone invest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by squash47(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jeon:

Lolz I don't need to prove that.
The reason why I avoid them for now still maybe 9 years coming.

My head is not for making money

Hmm.
Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Op you be jonz nigger
So you think say na the money when you go save and the things whey you take suffer yourself go make you dey okay for life
You need to enter street and let people tell you what they pass through in life , you will be sorry for them
And if the rich tells you how they make their wealth, ��� you will even thank God that you are poor
Your savings has zero to do with you future status���

204 Likes 22 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Emilia154(f): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Op u are very correct,this advice na 4 children of nowadays,all wetin day their mind na partying,carrying women and spending money on unreasonable things.no plan of investing 4 tomoro

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
One of the best advice av seen here. Keep it up bro

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Op you be jonz nigger
So you think say na the money when you go save and the things whey you take suffer yourself go make you dey okay for life
You need to enter street and let people tell you what they pass through in life , you will be sorry for them
And if the rich tells you how they make their wealth, ��� you will even thank God that you are poor
Your savings has zero to do with you future status���

Ok,if you don't save money,how you go take grown and fullfil your plan in life,you better think twice before you comment bro

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blake755:
Then how do someone invest

Did they supposed to Tell you how to save, well, don't worry Old Age will tell you how to save

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
squash47:

How you take know say na Nairalander papa be that?

3 Likes

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by pansophist(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
A lot of people see their young age as freedom to live anyhow, but it's freedom to pick a path and walk it well. Why do you even need to impress people who don't care about you? Spend on nonsense such as women, clubbing, and vanity? Life is very unforgiving to the weak, and if you wait until you're old to learn this lesson, life will be nothong but hell

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Odebayo4010(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Afrok:
True talk.... Nobody wished to be poor or suffer, a lot of things causes people to suffer at old age with some or most causes beyond their control.
Just to cap it all, THIS LIFE NO BALANCE.

No be so Bro, don't you think how our nowadays Guy they behave,they don't even think of Old Age at

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by squash47(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Odebayo4010:

How you take know say na Nairalander papa be that?
I know na. D daughter dey always express her hatred for men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Nonexisting1: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
The old man you see there might have wasted his youthful age training his children and giving them better life. They might have chosen to abandon him or worst still be useless to themselves and to their families. This is why I have sworn to invest for my old age before saving shishi for my unborn children. The little modafokas we have in this millennium don't give a fucck about anyone else but themselves, if you like kill yourself for them as their parents. Fucck these kids. angry

88 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Marcus2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The old man you see there might have wasted his youthful age training his children and giving them better life. They might have chosen to abandon him or worst still be useless to themselves and to their families. This is why I have sworn to invest for my old age before saving shishi for my unborn children. The little modafokas we have in this millennium don't give a fucck about anyone else but themselves, if you like kill yourself for them as their parents. Fucck these kids. angry
U dey vex o

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by toujurs: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
squash47:

Don't mind the fool, grin. Very dumb being. I could remember when i told my ex, i just saved 2m, this was 2019. I thought this babe would plan with me, on how i can establish my self, come and see billing, from left, right and centre coming from her.

The discipline that made me, save that much. Wouldn't let me lavish the money. She broke up with me, when she noticed she couldn't eat from the savings..

150 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Silentgroper(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nonexisting1:
This right here is d real definition of crazy...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Davizee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Odebayo4010:
If you see me hustle here and there without Gucci shoes and dresses,, this is exactly what I want to avoid

If you like flex out the life in you when you are young..
If you like spend all you gather for women and clothes...
If you like don't invest now you are still strong and save for the future...

Don't forget this,,old age will surely come when you can't work... Don't soly put your trust and hope on your kids because they may fail most especially when you didn't give them good foundation to stand.

Na person wey stand dey carry another person.
Nice words

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Blake755: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Did they supposed to Tell you how to save, well, don't worry Old Age will tell you how to save
Okay but you knowing saving will not increase the money nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by squash47(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind the fool, grin. Very dumb being. I could remember when i told my ex, i just saved 2m, this was 2019. I thought this babe would plan with me, on how i can establish my self, come and see billing, from left, right and centre coming from her.

The discipline that made me, save that much. Wouldn't let me lavish the money. She broke up with me, when she noticed she couldn't eat from the savings..

Thank God for your life my brother. Nevrr ever tell them how much u have saved. But if u mistakenly tell dem, never waste it on them.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by PascalEhizojie: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is so deep!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jeon:

Lolz grin

So the ones that were all righteous and poor nko.

Many people need exposure in this forum.

Go to villages you will see many people who never did anything bad to deserve being poor but they have their hopes high.

Many children who were reckless in their youth never ended poor. Especially those with solid foundation.

Hypocrisy is when you take an innocent hardworking old man pics and then accuse Him of leading a reckless youth life.

You might work and save up in your youth but end up poor. How about natural disasters, terminal illness and unforseen circumstances. What about those who were spiritually manipulated. Or those who were duped or defrauded. What about those who faced business downturn and ran into debt.

Be stuopid but know when not to be a nuisance.

Many became Rich by luck as Tony Elumelu claimed it was luck. Some did not need to work hard. Crypto billionaire are a clear example. The same things you do some did little and became Rich. Some people will live a reckless life and still end up being Rich on their dying bed. The drug barons, gun runners, politicians and so on.

Don't mock people who were hardworking at their old age and blame them for being reckless.

Some sold their wealth to save a family or brother.

Haven't you heard. Please just be reasonable.

For instance.
My father was extremely rich in the days of landline.

The change in demand from landphone to handset crippled his business. He could not switch easily. However, things changed later on.
So if he was poor you will call him reckless?

I am sure that people liking OP don't have a family yet. They are still living in their little responsibility lifestyles. Many people had alot of issues due to burden of family and children. Will you also blame them?

208 Likes 24 Shares

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Jeon(f): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
squash47:

Hmm.
Yes ooh you need the hmm. With you women can survive.... unless the lazy ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly by Jeon(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yugoslavia247:

So the ones that were all righteous and poor nko.

Many people need exposure in this forum
Go ask them.
The ones that still went to native doctor and their poor become worst nko?

Everyone has the way he/she can survive... Some of just wasted the opportunity with no planning and guidances.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.