Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Learn These Soft Digital Skills While In Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn These Soft Digital Skills While In Service (324 Views)

Can You Make 250k To 750k Why In Service? / You Can Make Good Money While You're Still In Service. Check This Out. / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn These Soft Digital Skills While In Service by Femsolutionist(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2020
If there is anything I will advice you to do now that you are in camp or preparing to go to camp it is to learn some soft digital skills.
In 2015, I started my digital business as a teacher collecting #12,500 SALARY and in two (2) weeks, i made about #500k leveraging on my soft digital skills and my social media platforms.
NB: I know you may not believe this because you felt everything is a scam!
Do you know that there are lots of small businesses in need of online visibility desperately and could not afford the cost of designing a website?
If you know, fine and if not, now you are about to hear. I noticed this on time, and I went into a research and I got to know about Google Business Profile, which I introduced to about 50 small businesses and got 20 people showed interest and I charged them 10k each to make my first 200k.
As if this was not enough, I went further to see how I can help Pastors,Writers ,Educators to take off the stress of typing or writing, and converting a hard copy document into a soft copy etc and I introduced to them for 5k, G-keyboard and Image - Text App, and it sold like pure water.
You can also do the same thing while you get paid.
- Financially, I started looking at how I can help people that are knowledgeable create passive income from their knowledge and I taught them Infopreneurship, creating digital products, online self hosted courses, ebooks etc using Smartphone.

NB: All these and many more are some of Digital skills that you can leverage on to create passive income while in service using your Smartphone.

Remember, making money comes from solving problems. It is in this problem solving process that you will make money and that is why you see that the word money, value and skills has the same numbers of letters.

I am open to practically teach you how to get started not for free but affordable.

Call / Chat : 08146302272..

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper? How You Can Make Money During Your Youth Service / 2020 Women Empowerment / Vacancy For Corps Members In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.