Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members (1719 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Imagine Christianity Without Church, It Will Be Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by constancefriday(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2020
General Public if you want to be safe; when i warn you about a person, an issue or a place, and i ask you to jump, don't ask questions, just jump.
You'll Thank me later.

Beware of House On The Rock Church, Beware of House on the Rock members.
I know what i'm saying.
A Church where their Pastor tells them to steal and steal big, to be bold about cultism or cult membership, cult activism, a Church that thrives on criminality and shenaniganism etc is not a safe/good place for anyone who truly wants to follow Christ to be.
My Instagram account hacking is a latest proof and evidence of what i'm saying: a criminal contractor who is their member did it.
They've contracted criminals to come and threaten me all kinds of threats. One Criminal who is their member threatened to steal my BVN and shut down my bank account, to steal my ATM and withdraw all my dough, threats of violence, violent attacks, death threat etc... yes i got death threat from House On The Rock leadership and membership and some of the threats were carried out.
I was kidnapped and robbed few days to Experience concert 2017 (Strategically) after i had answered a phone call with a contracted criminal who is also their member.
That incident was well planned by the shenanigan/criminal institution guised as a Church to deceive the public.
Criminality and Shenaniganism is how a Preacher is supposed to spread the gospel right?
Criminals go to Church and get changed and converted but that place is a place where they're encouraged to be more Criminal than ever.
So beware of House On The Rock members.
Doing business with them or having them as allies/colleagues etc isn't just a big risk, it's a stupid risk.
If you have a friend or neighbour who is a House On The Rock member. Tighten security around you. Don't say i didn't warn you.
Beware of House On The Rock and House On The Rock members. Beware!
Follow my New Instagram account
@ConstanceFriday1
The old one was hacked by the Criminal that works for them.
Reliable information has it that the cyber thief (who is their Member) is auctioning it or selling it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by Roadtoyesterday: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Hmmmm they are coming for your head here ooo
Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by vonlogon: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2020
All these allegations are worth reporting to the police. Even if it's for you to say "I reported it"
Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by constancefriday(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2020
@RoadToYesterday - They will come for your own head. I fear nobody. I speak the Truth.
Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by constancefriday(m): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2020
@Vonlogon - I have proof that my Instagram account was hacked by them. So i got everything i need to nail them, infact i'm reporting this to CAN and PFN like i did when they robbed and kidnapped me. I fear nobody.
Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by vonlogon: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
constancefriday:
@Vonlogon - I have proof that my Instagram account was hacked by them. So i got nothing to be scared of, infact i'm reporting this to CAN and PFN like i did when they robbed and kidnapped me. I fear nobody.

Good to hear, My advise, take it easy, don't let anyone dictate your joy. I wish you the best.
Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by constancefriday(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2020
@Vonlogon - Thanks. May God always be with you and guide your steps. Amen
Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by ademchij: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2021
constancefriday:
General Public if you want to be safe; when i warn you about a person, an issue or a place, and i ask you to jump, don't ask questions, just jump.
You'll Thank me later.

I know what i'm saying.
A Church where their Pastor tells them to steal and steal big, to be bold about cultism or cult membership, cult activism, a Church that thrives on criminality and shenaniganism etc is not a safe/good place for anyone who truly wants to follow Christ to be.
My Instagram account hacking is a latest proof and evidence of what i'm saying: a criminal contractor who is their member did it.
They've contracted criminals to come and threaten me all kinds of threats. One Criminal who is their member threatened to steal my BVN and shut down my bank account, to steal my ATM and withdraw all my dough, threats of violence, violent attacks, death threat etc... yes i got death threat from House On The Rock leadership and membership and some of the threats were carried out.
I was kidnapped and robbed few days to Experience concert 2017 (Strategically) after i had answered a phone call with a contracted criminal who is also their member.
That incident was well planned by the shenanigan/criminal institution guised as a Church to deceive the public.
Criminality and Shenaniganism is how a Preacher is supposed to spread the gospel right?
Criminals go to Church and get changed and converted but that place is a place where they're encouraged to be more Criminal than ever.
Doing business with them or having them as allies/colleagues etc isn't just a big risk, it's a stupid risk.
If you have a friend or neighbour who is a House On The Rock member. Tighten security around you. Don't say i didn't warn you.
@ConstanceFriday1
Reliable information has it that the cyber thief (who is their Member) is auctioning it or selling it!
Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by petra1(m): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2021
constancefriday:

I know what i'm saying.
A Church where their Pastor tells them to steal and steal big, to be bold about cultism or cult membership, cult activism, a Church that thrives on criminality and shenaniganism etc

This is a serious allegation. You have better be careful. I doubt if a Pastor will ask members to steal Big. even fakr Pastors will hardly do that
Re: Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members by stephieok: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
You'll Thank me later.

I know what i'm saying.
@ConstanceFriday1

(1) (Reply)

Wiseman Daniel Storms Abuja For Christ Revival / How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom / Funke Ashekun You Are A Fraud And An Ingrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.