Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

There Is No Power In Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Power In Jesus (1608 Views)

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Power In Jesus by HappyPagan: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Three nails killed him. He died a virgin. His mom was a virgin.. if Jesus lived today, we would call him a mad man.... Why do you still call on this dead Jewish man when he has so obviously failed... He even promised to come back.. yet 2020 years later, no show.

No greater yahoo than Jesus... No greater.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by HappyPagan: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2021
If Jesus is alive, I will be dead this evening..

Pls any Christian that wants to post this, understand I don't have the fear of God in me.. so I don't think like you. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit mean aboslutely nothing to me.. the same way other Gods are useless to you.

At least, the local God's can be seen and touched. Your own just exists in your mind.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by truespeak: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:
Three nails killed him. He died a virgin. His mom was a virgin.. if Jesus lived today, we would call him a mad man.... Why do you still call on this dead Jewish man when he has so obviously failed... He even promised to come back.. yet 2020 years later, no show.

grin grin grin As we told you before, His Living and His dying is Not for you, so E no Concern you!

Face your road na grin but No you think to Hurt Him, Bros you Hurt Yourself and I see you are in Great Great Pain and each Time you Scream out, I see even More!

You are only in Level 1!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by truespeak: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:
If Jesus is alive, I will be dead this evening..

No you Shall Not Die, Not Yet!

We are Not Done with You!
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2021
What is Jesus?
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by atheistandproud(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Bwahahaha. I came for the angry christians. Lemme grab popcorn

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by truespeak: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2021
atheistandproud:
Bwahahaha. I came for the angry christians. Lemme grab popcorn

grin grin Happy to Disappoint you, we are not Angry, we are Rather Amused!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

Where did you get all of these information? cheesy

After saying this:

Why are you quoting Bible verses for me? Am I a Christian? I hold as much value for that piece of shit as you hold for the Quran.
If you want to have a ration conversation, be my guess. Else take your proselytizing ass somewhere else...

It's written all over you my guy, you can't think independently without that book (Bible) so humble yourself and learn instead of hurting yourself! smiley

You're really funny you know?
Can you withstand intelligent conversation where you and i won't quote any books but base our reasoning on established facts not any books written by humans like you and i?
Well i promise not to quote any book be it religious or secular not even a single reference to dictionaries, no insults or curses but intellectual talks from your experience and mine only!
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
budaatum:
What is Jesus?

Jebus Crust

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

Jesus Christ is still saving lives in the millions, His blood can make you whole. Don't dull yourself.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by kingxsamz(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
The name of Jesus is working bro. Stop talking like this. What God cannot do does not exist. Nigeria is living proof that the name of Jesus is working. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by HappyPagan: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Image123:

Jesus Christ is still saving lives in the millions, His blood can make you whole. Don't dull yourself.

Dull? Lmao.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by HappyPagan: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin Happy to Disappoint you, we are not Angry, we are Rather Amused!
"amused" correctly describes the feeling.. I'm just one who is inconsequential in the scheme of things... According to your beliefs..

Unfortunately, my voice has been more powerful than I realized.. I intend to use it more in the coming months

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by truespeak: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

"amused" correctly describes the feeling.. I'm just one who is inconsequential in the scheme of things... According to your beliefs..

Unfortunately, my voice has been more powerful than I realized.. I intend to use it more in the coming months

More Screams and Cries, you have Only Just Begun!
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

grin We know you are Insulting The Lord, Jesus Christ Because He Rejected You and You have No Part in Him!!! grin grin grin

We know grin We know Very Well!!! grin grin
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by truespeak: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin We know you are Insulting The Lord, Jesus Christ Because He Rejected You and You have No Part in Him!!! grin grin grin

We know grin We know Very Well!!! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Truth be told, the name and the person behind the name is useless. Just like our Creator said . They create God for themselves that can't hear or save them. Works of their hand..

Do not put your trust in man. Especially one that can't even save himself from 3 nails...

Jesus saving us is like Iron man saving us from Thanos by snapping his fingers in end game..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
kingxsamz:
The name of Jesus is working bro. Stop talking like this. What God cannot do does not exist. Nigeria is living proof that the name of Jesus is working. Hallelujah!

What dog cannot do does not exist.

#NNPCPDPPPDDD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by HappyPagan: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
1Sharon:

#NNPCPDPPPDDD
This shit spread like cancer... My WhatsApp, facebook, like wtf... angry angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by HappyPagan: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
sonmvayina:
Truth be told, the name and the person behind the name is useless. Just like our Creator said . They create God for themselves that can't hear or save them. Works of their hand..

Do not put your trust in man. Especially one that can't even save himself from 3 nails...

Jesus saving us is like Iron man saving us from Thanos by snapping his fingers in end game..
Sorry o, I just realized I have been reading your username as 'somevagina'.. na today my eye clear.
. Na wa..
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

Funny that you would create a creator for yourself who then tells you what you put in its mouth and then claim it told to you.

Or is your Creator not like a God that you create for yourself only inside your own head, just like some create an Almighty God and a Jesus Christ and a Thanos inside their own heads?
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

Sorry o, I just realized I have been reading your username as 'somevagina'.. na today my eye clear.
. Na wa..

Hope say you no dey do soapy oh....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
budaatum:

Funny that you would create a creator for yourself who then tells you what you put in its mouth and then claim it told to you.

Or is your Creator not like a God that you create for yourself only inside your own head, just like some create an Almighty God and a Jesus Christ and a Thanos inside their own heads?

Yea...difference is that I am part of the Creator...
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

Yea...difference is that I am part of the Creator...

I wonder how this is any different to a person who claims Christ dwells in them.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
budaatum:

I wonder how this is any different to a person who claims Christ dwells in them.

Big difference...Jesus is a man. The Creator is
pure consciousness...
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
budaatum:

Except for gas guys...
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:
. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit mean aboslutely nothing to me.. the same way other Gods are useless to you.

First, other Gods are not useless to me. Because that would be like saying Python is the only programming language that is useful and all other programmings are useless. And that brings me to my second point.

Those to whom "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit" mean something to are like computer chips that are programmed to read the language of "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit", and if they are not first programmed to read the language of "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit" you will have a gigo situation, as we are seeing with you, forgive me for saying, for it is very obvious that you lack even a fundamental understanding of what "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit" might imply.

Unlike a computer chip that is inanimate silicon, humans are endowed with brains with which they are meant to seek for understanding, if they want any that is, but when a human being behaves like silicon waiting to be programmed, it is just showing the lack of the brain that is the mind in its head.

You used the word "mean", Happy, so clearly do not mean mindless belief. And by "mean", you must mean the meaning that you give to those words "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit", unless you mean what others tell you as if you have not got a mind of your own. And I happen to have immense faith and belief that you can give better meaning to those words if you were bothered and if you tried than, "Three nails killed him. He died a virgin. His mom was a virgin.. if Jesus lived today, we would call him a mad man.... Why do you still call on this dead Jewish man when he has so obviously failed... He even promised to come back.. yet 2020 years later, no show", or you'd have much better things to be doing with your time, I would have thought, than to be wasting it here on threads you create to inform us of what means nothing to you than threads about the things that do mean something to you.

And this brings me back to my first point again. Knowing about Zeus, and Thanos, and Osiris, and the Spaghetti Monster, and Russell's Tea Pot, and Allah, and "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit" etc are of immense value in understanding the humans who create them, because it shows how the silicon works and would make one a better programmer of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
sonmvayina:

Big difference...Jesus is a man. The Creator is
pure consciousness...

That's what you think, that Jesus is a man, which is precisely what those who are unconsciousness would claim, though in their minds they think they are conscious.

There is nothing like pure consciousness! And that is why you have the Jesuses, the Moseses, the Thanoses, the Isises, the Spaghetti Monsters, Russell with his Tea Pot, and the Gods in general etc, showing you how we humans at different times create Gods, and consciousness historically increases, which is how we gradually evolve our understanding and consciousness.

But I guess that's not to be seen by all since some are most definitely unconscious!
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
budaatum:

That's what you think, that Jesus is a man, which is precisely what those who are unconsciousness would claim, though in their minds they think they are conscious.

There is nothing like pure consciousness! And that is why you have the Jesuses, the Moseses, the Thanoses, the Isises, the Spaghetti Monsters, Russell with his Tea Pot, and the Gods in general etc, showing you how we humans at different times create Gods, and consciousness historically increases, which is how we gradually evolve our understanding and consciousness.

But I guess that's not to be seen by all since some are most definitely unconscious!

Just like you....
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
budaatum:

First, other Gods are not useless to me. Because that would be like saying Python is the only programming language that is useful and all other programmings are useless. And that brings me to my second point.

Those to whom "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit" mean something to are like computer chips that are programmed to read the language of "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit", and if they are not first programmed to read the language of "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit" you will have a gigo situation, as we are seeing with you, forgive me for saying, for it is very obvious that you lack even a fundamental understanding of what "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit" might imply.

Unlike a computer chip that is inanimate silicon, humans are endowed with brains with which they are meant to seek for understanding, if they want any that is, but when a human being behaves like silicon waiting to be programmed, it is just showing the lack of the brain that is the mind in its head.

You used the word "mean", Happy, so clearly do not mean mindless belief. And by "mean", you must mean the meaning that you give to those words "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit", unless you mean what others tell you as if you have not got a mind of your own. And I happen to have immense faith and belief that you can give better meaning to those words if you were bothered and if you tried than, "Three nails killed him. He died a virgin. His mom was a virgin.. if Jesus lived today, we would call him a mad man.... Why do you still call on this dead Jewish man when he has so obviously failed... He even promised to come back.. yet 2020 years later, no show", or you'd have much better things to be doing with your time, I would have thought, than to be wasting it here on threads you create to inform us of what means nothing to you than threads about the things that do mean something to you.

And this brings me back to my first point again. Knowing about Zeus, and Thanos, and Osiris, and the Spaghetti Monster, and Russell's Tea Pot, and Allah, and "God, Jesus, Holy Spirit" etc are of immense value in understanding the humans who create them, because it shows how the silicon works and would make one a better programmer of it.

Did you change your medication or just the dose?

Asking as a concerned friend..

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by kingxsamz(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
1Sharon:

#NNPCPDPPPDDD
100% right.
I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

This shit spread like cancer... My WhatsApp, facebook, like wtf... angry angry grin angry

grin

I can't stand them lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth / Its Time To Get Rid Of Worldly Songs / New World Order Bilderberg Group To Select Mitt Romney VP Running Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.