Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Thread no longer valid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread no longer valid (318 Views)

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Jamb Result Is Valid For How Many Years? / Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread no longer valid by Danielkc1: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Re: Thread no longer valid by Ladylite: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Danielkc1:
Good morning Nairalanders, please don't mind my poor english usage.
I will be concise and more elaborate in my writeup to avoid boring you guys.
I am a young man of 24 years old, since I attained the age of 12, my life has been full of storms, I am not using this medium to solicit for alms, I just need your advice on the way forward as I might give in to what I so much dreaded : which is calling it quit on the struggle and taking what ever heavy blow the cruel fist of life gives.
I have been a brilliant kid from my primary and secondary school days, parents were well to do enough not until I lost my dad, my mum being a house wife couldn't coup anymore.
I started living with relatives, abusive relatives. school became a thing of the past because I have to meet up with their demands, I left them after I couldn't take their inhumane treatments.
I don't know how I managed to finish secondary school, all I knew was I was determined to be somebody in life.
I have done all menial jobs to sustain myself, but I discovered one thing which I am worried about, I dropped out of school this year to hustle because of this but everything seems not working, people has been disappointing me, after meeting a good Samaritan, he would back off half way after rendering help.
Please is this spiritual or is my late dad's brothers in the village after me, I don't travel to the village again because they have seized all our lands.
Have anyone found his or her self in such situation, how did you survive, how did you make it because I am determined to be somebody in life, I need motivation, please share your story, thanks.

Clear your mind from blaming village people.

Get a skill... Learn a good skill for free here on nairaland.

Do some little jobs here and there and gather money and start business with that skill.

You don't need to look to anybody for help. They will just disappoint you.

Lastly. Be very prayerful and pursue wisdom in everything you do. Join a church that teaches practical principles like Covenant Christian Center, you can totally cut off from family by changing your surname.

If you follow these, in 6months your life will change.
Re: Thread no longer valid by Kylekent59: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2020
Superstition is your problem. Who tells you village people exist?

Don't know what else to tell you guys about Africans and their superstitious belief.
Re: Thread no longer valid by Danielkc1: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Clear your mind from blaming village people.

Get a skill... Learn a good skill for free here on nairaland.

Do some little jobs here and there and gather money and start business with that skill.

You don't need to look to anybody for help. They will just disappoint you.

Lastly. Be very prayerful and pursue wisdom in everything you do. Join a church that teaches practical principles like Covenant Christian Center, you can totally cut off from family by changing your surname.

If you follow these, in 6months your life will change.
Thank you so much for this, I will take this advice.
Re: Thread no longer valid by Danielkc1: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:
Superstition is your problem. Who tells you village people exist?

Don't know what else to tell you guys about Africans and their superstitious belief.

Thanks for your input, I never believed in that before but what I hear about village people and how fetish they can be is worrisome.
Re: Thread no longer valid by Heylius(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pray for Grace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N/A / 6 Tips For Moving, Number 4 Will Shock You / Renovating Your House-why Not Use A WPC Decking Or Wooden Patios?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.