Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Secondary Damage--- Suspension - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Secondary Damage--- Suspension (1678 Views)

Car Suspension: 7 Indicators That Your Car Has Suspension Problems / See The Difference Between Bose Amazing Suspension & A Normal Car Suspension / Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Trueigbo: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please what does secondary damage--- suspension mean. Someone wants to buy a car for me from the auction and it has that as the secondary damage---.

Is it's advisable to buy such cars, can it be repaired and what is the after effect on cars.

Please I need help.
Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Eddee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Trueigbo:
Please what does secondary damage--- suspension mean . Someone wants to buy a car for me from the auction and it has that as the secondary damage---.

Is it's advisable to buy such cars, can it be repaired and what is the after effect on cars.

Please I need help.

Upload images for kingreignn to advise you further.
Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by KINGreignn: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Trueigbo:
Please what does secondary damage--- suspension mean. Someone wants to buy a car for me from the auction and it has that as the secondary damage---.

Please I need help.

Secondary damage- suspension
Means the car had a primary damage which you didnt mention, and also another damage which was suspension component. The tyre, wheels, steering rack and pinion, lower arm, upper arm, shocks, struts, ball joints, sway bar, linkage, bushings, air suspension, drive shaft. CV joints, height leveling sensor,
air suspension compressor, valves and vacuum lines etc are all suspension components. A picture of this car will go along way to further reveal what's up with the car.
Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Trueigbo: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Eddee:

Upload images for kingreignn to advise you further.

Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=Trueigbo post=86559193][/quote]

No pictures of the proposed damage?....
Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Fentanyl: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

No pictures of the proposed damage?....

look closer, the front passenger wheel side was damaged, that may be the suspension issue
Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Fentanyl:

look closer, the front passenger wheel side was damaged, that may be the suspension issue

The door looks battered...... But clear picture from underneath, is what I was talking about.....
Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Trueigbo: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The door looks battered...... But clear picture from underneath, is what I was talking about.....

There is no other picture showing the underneath at the auction. Do you advice I go for the car

Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Lexusgs430: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Trueigbo:

There is no other picture showing the underneath at the auction. Do you advice I go for the car

You have to look at the cost of totally replacing the whole suspension components (as a precaution & guidance) vs all other associated costs + logistics .......

It might be a small fix or almighty fix....... Then decide......
Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by Trueigbo: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You have to look at the cost of totally replacing the whole suspension components (as a precaution & guidance) vs all other associated costs + logistics .......

It might be a small fix or almighty fix....... Then decide......

Thank you
Re: Secondary Damage--- Suspension by sheu01: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pls considering d advise some1 gave u above regarding suspension components but to me its just a minor not serious, consider the price of d components here b4 u bid so that u will not bid higher, u bidded like a dealer

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Solara 2004...is It Worth Buying? / I Need A Car For Uber/bolt / Lexus Gs 300 2004..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.