Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Blazing! Get Mtn 1gb Opera Mini Data For Just N100 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blazing! Get Mtn 1gb Opera Mini Data For Just N100 (309 Views)

Opera Mini's Olist Is Stealing Jiji's Account Details / How To Get Mtn 5gb For N50 And 20gb For N200 / How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blazing! Get Mtn 1gb Opera Mini Data For Just N100 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
MTN Nigeria and Opera Mini linked up to give MTN users this data plan, with just N100 you can get up to 1GB worth of data to browse Opera Mini as you want, no hidden fees.

Opera Mini is a mobile web browser owned by "Opera" with a lot of features to make your browsing smooth and fast. It has features like adblocker, fast download speed and more.

I know no one will want to miss this kind of huge data plan for a little token of N100, that is why I got you all on this one. I will be telling you'all how to activate these plans and their volume as we move on.

How to Activate the 1GB Opera Mini data
The plan contains three options which are; 300MB for N100, 100MB for N50 and 25MB for N50.

You can simply activate these plans in two ways, by using the shortcode or by sending an SMS.

Using USSD Code: Dial........READ MORE HERE: https://techyscoops.com/get-mtn-1gb-opera-mini-data-for-just-n100/

Re: Blazing! Get Mtn 1gb Opera Mini Data For Just N100 by kestolove95(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mtn/opera tried on dix

(1) (Reply)

In 897, The Corpse Of A Pope Was Exhumed—to Be Put On Trial. / COVID-19, AIBO Hails APGA National Chairman A's He Donates #3m To Anambra State / Billionaire, Globe Motors Boss, Willy Anumudu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.