Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Phones-s60v3 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Phones-s60v3 (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phones-s60v3 by jprnz1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
I cant install sis apps on my nokia 6220c. It says expired or invalid certificate. Pls help
Re: Phones-s60v3 by samolina1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
In what way? Is it that it's not accepting the application or does it accept it & not opening it? Just try and install different version of the app, your phone may not have the security certificate for the app & this may be solved if you have a computer system with bluetooth dongle & bluesoleil software on it, with this you can access the phone memories on the system directly on the computer, just copy & paste the application into the memory if you already have the app on your system, but if you dont, you will have to find a way of getting it to the computer memory, for the latter your phone might have been infected with virus, try formating the memory or restoring factory setting if you know your security code! If none of these work, go & flash the phone, but there are risks. Still have problem? I am sorry you have to get yourself a new phone if you know you need an application.
Re: Phones-s60v3 by jprnz1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
Here's wat my friend said he did 2 solve d prob.
'D stuff is dat , in order 2 signapps easily without cert error or expired cert, u av 2 hack ur fone with HelloX or sum oda type. I got mine hackd on nairaland by a member'.
So please can any1 help me hack or soil my nokia 6220c?

(1) (Reply)

How To Of Charge On Computer / New Social Website Launched / Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.