Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How To Of Charge On Computer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Of Charge On Computer (574 Views)

PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge / Free Browsing On Computer / Nigerian Embassy Dublin To Charge Extra 50 Euros Admin Fee To Issue E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Of Charge On Computer by ebuka247: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2010
Dear friends

Download free report on how to configre your computer to  of charge using MTN network from www. bit. ly/indiawebproxy

1.Have you taught of browsing free of charge?
2.Using fast speed internet?
3.Downloading many softwares as you like?

If you answer is yes to any of these questions, then this method of  is for you. There is a method of browsing free of charge using MTN network. This method is php proxy tunneling. There is a software which you can use to do the php tunneling.

I have put this report in pdf format. If you download this report you will be able to configure you computer. I included the pictures so that it will help you in configuring you computer.

You can download the report from www. bit. ly/indiawebproxy

After downloading the free report and you encounter any problem you can contact me
You can get the free report from www. bit. ly/indiawebproxy

Regards
donlevi4ebuka@gmail.com
08182073674 or 08182073674
Levi
Re: How To Of Charge On Computer by ebuka247: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2010
this is the free report. you can download it directly. you can download it from www.donlevifreebrowsing.co. cc/indiaweb.pdf

Thanks
Levi

(1) (Reply)

New Social Website Launched / If You Want To Make An Advert Of Any Things Get In Touch With Me / Indian 'flying Car' That Looks Back To The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.