Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Jogging Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Jogging Experience (178 Views)

Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Allegedly Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging / See P Square's Rudeboy Doing Hood Jogging With His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Jogging Experience by Junistark: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
One fateful morning around 5am, I lay on my bed and guess what I was thinking about; my tummy. It felt like I had eaten ten wraps of fufu in the dream. I had been soaking myself in worry for the past few days, but this was the last straw. I told myself I wasn’t going to eat dinner again once it’s 7pm, but will I hear, nooo. Yesterday was extraordinary; I was on my feet all day and so couldn’t get a chance to prepare food to eat. Seeing as I don’t like getting fast foods, I had to prepare white rice and fish stew. This led to breaking my eating rules. You know how it is when you haven’t eaten all day and then you have the chance to eat, you eat like you’re not going to eat tomorrow.

I had 3 helpings of that food, didn’t even know how; I was so hungry and rice and stew is my favorite. Guess what happened, after eating, the fatigue from the whole day just cloaked me like those heavy lace material at Onitsha market that I couldn’t get up. I zoomed off to sleep. On waking up, I felt so guilty.

Read more

https://bossmeek.com.ng/2020/02/my-jogging-experience.html

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Kids Activity...for Kids/pikin / End Of June The Limit For Season, Says Tottenham Striker / Nice ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.