Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! (2228 Views)

Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 / Etx-ng Is A Major Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by aeskay: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
I graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) in 2019. I did my convocation last year too and I decided to start applying for some scholarships, so that after NYSC, I could further my studies through assisted funds.

Getting my statement of result, my certificate, passport and other requirements were not difficult, but I needed my transcript to proceed. I went to school to make enquiries, only to be told that the thing can only be processed online through etx-ng.

I placed the order on ETX on November 15. Before I did, I had a chat with their customer support, who told me that they process it within 4 to 6 weeks. It's been 3 months now, and I still don't have anything. I've written them series of emails, called their numbers, sent messages to them via their contact form and on whatsapp and all efforts have been fruitless. I went to OAU to tender my complaints but they couldn't help me since the order was through ETX.

I went online to read their reviews and saw that some people have been waiting for @etxng
to send their transcripts for more than a year, some two! I think it's high time we all came out to call OAU and other institutions to stop using these scammers and stop wasting our time and future. I graduated with a first class, and I know I have opportunities waiting for me, but without this, I can only wait while the opportunities pass before my eyes.
http://chng.it/ZXxVn9yq5N

Support this movement by signing this petition now!
http://chng.it/ZXxVn9yq5N

@etxng services should be stopped!!! They're a total scam!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by Prec1ous(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mad people. After two years, they could not deliver from UNIBEN. Yet no refund. Stay away from ETX people.

1 Like

Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by aeskay: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Prec1ous:
Mad people. After two years, they could not deliver from UNIBEN. Yet no refund. Stay away from ETX people.
You can imagine
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by budaatum: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sign this petition!
http://chng.it/ShQ9PNDVdN

1 Like

Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by BitCraftman: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Is the delay from OAU or ETX-NG ? We know how our schools and public service can be at times.
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by aeskay: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
BitCraftman:
Is the delay from OAU or ETX-NG ?
We know how our schools and public service can be at times.

Even if the delay is from the school, they have the responsibility of rreplying to messages and keeping users updated. Their phone numbers, whatsapp, emails, twitter, Facebook... none is active!
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by Ujawissy: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'm in this same awful situation
Etx come and redeem your image if you have one!
Useless platform
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by aeskay: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ujawissy:
I'm in this same awful situation
Etx come and redeem your image if you have one!
Useless platform
It's the most useless platform there is. Such a pity that we found ourselves in this kind of situation
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by Bamidele310: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2020
You can contact me if willing to get your unofficial transcripts in OAU. ONE-TWO weeks max.

1 Like

Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by jesmond3945: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Op this transcript issue is not easy. Do you know how many students they work with. I think the best thing is for institution to create their own platforms and employ people to manage it than for all the schools in Nigeria to use one platform.
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by Olugene(f): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hello, please concerning the OAU transcript, can I get it after senate approval, or I have to wait till December after convocation??
Bamidele310:
You can contact me if willing to get your unofficial transcripts in OAU. ONE-TWO weeks max.
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by mololaenimi(f): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
I need ur help with this offer asap. Pls provide details on how to contact you.
Bamidele310:
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by PECng: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
OAU Porting from ETX to TPS: What Changes Should We Expect in Transcripts Processing
The smoothest news any OAU alumnus would like to hear is about ETX been disengaged from OAU’s transcripts processing, based on the hell ETX had taken most OAU alumni through in trying to get their transcripts from the school. No alumnus would not be glad to hear that ETX has been disengaged from OAU’s transcripts processing, and eventually, that has finally happened, ETX gone and another transcripts platform called TPS has been introduced. This is really a good thing, as OAU has finally thought it right that handling the transcripts business of a school with alumni base has much as OAU’s to a single company that doesn’t even have the power to really process the results needed to make the transcripts is a bad thing. Now, the Transcripts Department of the school has finally gotten serious about these transcripts works and they are taking the business by themselves; to take the transcripts order, process the results, process the transcripts and do the dispatching, these sound really good. But when you look deeper into it, you would see what could go wrong. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/07/oau-porting-from-etx-to-tps-what.html

Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by PECng: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
On OAU Transcripts Services ETX was the Jonathan and TPS the Buhari
Just recently, I tracked every one of my 27 transcripts requests made on TPS for my clients (transcripts I didn’t “process”), and 26 of the these requests are still hanging at “Payment Received” while only one of them has been updated to “Transcripts Generated” since almost two months that I have paid for these orders. Seeing this, only one thing came to mind: ‘how is TPS better than ETX for God’s sake?’; this exactly is what ETX used to do with OAU transcripts that was getting the alumni frustrated and losing opportunities. ETX would send you several programmed messages while you are trying to make the order for your transcripts on the platforms, and the moment you have made the payment for the order and they have sent you a mail confirming your payment, end of story, you don’t hear from them anymore; no phone number to call (if there is one, it is sure they wouldn’t answer the calls). When you send them mails, they don’t reply, when you contact them via the “messaging” feature on your tracking page on their web, they would only after several days send you a generic message that would show you they didn’t really read the message you sent to them or they read it but they have no idea what’s happening about your transcripts processes. You would have to either come down to ETX or the Transcripts Department to know anything at all about your transcripts processes or pay somebody to do the run around for you—which all negate the idea of online services for transcripts. If you didn’t experience this with ETX, then you might not really understand how depressing it was. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/09/on-oau-transcripts-services-etx-was.html

Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by greenolive317: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2021
You don’t need to pay any agent a dime to help you process your transcripts. They would promise you the world and after collecting your money start telling you endless stories, half truths and outright lies. Go to the school and process your transcripts yourself. The transcripts processing officers are usually very helpful if you can just present your case. I repeat don’t pay any agent a dime of your money.
Re: Stop OAU And Other Schools From Using ETX-NG Services! by Chrisayfagram: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
https://chng.it/yPkL5LGr
I’ve been duped by this same platform. Please let’s sign this petition for universities to stop using this platform.

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Clearance Fee / Scholarship For Africans In Spain - Mba, M.sc, Pgd, Phd. / Study ,work And Live In Germany Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.