Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) (1277 Views)

Married To A Jehovah's Witness? / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / Jehovah Witness Man Refused Blood Transfusion For His Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerians on social media are outraged following the release of a video showing a Nigerian father refusing medical assistance for his ailing daughter, Precious, just because his church, Jehovah's Witness, is against blood transfusion.

The video was shared by activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who met with the parents in Sapele, Delta state.

Precious suffers from Hydrocephalus and might need blood transfusion if a surgery is carried out on her.

Her father in a chat with Harrison, said he is not opposed to medical help for his daughter but what he will never consent to is for a blood transfusion to be done on his 1 year and 7 months old daughter.

''We in Jehovah's witnesses, we don't take blood. I would not want to transfuse blood into the child. We will not accept blood transfusion. If in the course of surgery they would transfuse blood in the child, we would not want that. I don't want my baby to die but that is our faith'' he said

Watch a video of the father refusing blood transfusion below https://naijacampusjams.com/what-jehovahs-witness-is-against-blood-transfusion-see-their-sick-child-video/

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Foodqueen(f): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
OMG cry

Where in the Bible is it forbidden to do blood transfusion
I want to learn.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin sad
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by GboyegaD(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
I thought the church admitted it was wrong. Wasn't the Nigerian church updated about it or is this father just ignorant?
BTW, why is he posing in the picture?
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Omololaeni(f): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ha it is well o
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Khalidase83(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is one of the many reasons I dislike Religion.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by sisisioge: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Whew! May God Himself liberate His people...what an ignorant mofo!
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by Bola146(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
embarassed sad Ignorance is a bad disease lipsrsealed
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by chii8(f): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chaiii...how is he sure his church leaders isn't transfusing blood when they or their loved ones is sick.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by StPete: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
When you suck another person’s saliva in the form of kissing during sex (whether married or otherwise), it is not an abomination. But when you transfuse blood to save life from one person to another, it becomes a grievous sin. I marvel at the stupidity of Jehova Witnesses
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by frozen70(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
tmonaco:
Nigerians on social media are outraged following the release of a video showing a Nigerian father refusing medical assistance for his ailing daughter, Precious, just because his church, Jehovah's Witness, is against blood transfusion.

The video was shared by activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who met with the parents in Sapele, Delta state.

Precious suffers from Hydrocephalus and might need blood transfusion if a surgery is carried out on her.

Her father in a chat with Harrison, said he is not opposed to medical help for his daughter but what he will never consent to is for a blood transfusion to be done on his 1 year and 7 months old daughter.

''We in Jehovah's witnesses, we don't take blood. I would not want to transfuse blood into the child. We will not accept blood transfusion. If in the course of surgery they would transfuse blood in the child, we would not want that. I don't want my baby to die but that is our faith'' he said

Watch a video of the father refusing blood transfusion below https://naijacampusjams.com/what-jehovahs-witness-is-against-blood-transfusion-see-their-sick-child-video/

Just like someone that wants to go to heaven but doesn't want to die.

He us the problem that child is passing through nit even the money to treat her
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tempest01(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Foodqueen:
OMG cry

Where in the Bible is it forbidden to do blood transfusion
I want to learn.

My "educated" roommate told me back then it's due to a passage that says we should "abstain from blood".

I simply asked him the red meat he eats and the chicken and chicken bone marrow he chews what does he think he is eating?

JW in the house also answer these questions.

I also asked him if God forgives sin, he said yes. I asked him which sin would he like to pray to be forgiven? Letting the wife or child take blood transfusion or causing their death?

When the bible talks about abstaining from blood, there's a spiritual meaning to it. Blood was used in the days of old for sacrifices. There's still strong spirituality in blood, and it is still used today for fetish acts.

Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice on the cross and shed his blood so we don't have to use blood again for atonement of sin. We just tap into that everlasting source. That's why we should abstain from blood. Not causing the death of your loved ones because of human understanding.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by LadySarah: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Religion that we carry on the head like gala.

He already wish the baby is dead and saves them unnecessary headache.

Sir, one day you will look back and regret ur foolishness in the name of religion.
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
wink shocked shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2020
pipu they vex o
Re: Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) by tmonaco(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Have A Nice Day / Human Trafficking, Be Your Neighbor's Keeper. / Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.