Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Some Families Sold Their Properties On Hospital Bills - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Some Families Sold Their Properties On Hospital Bills (337 Views)

Why Are Some Families Like This? / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine? / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Families Sold Their Properties On Hospital Bills by SOSOCARE: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Alot of families dont understand why they spend so much on their medical bills. Here is why
if you have babies they will need alot of attention and care because they're young and we really cannot decide when they will be ill. The honest truth is that babies will get sick that's why they're called babies. Most families are sent into poverty because of their loved one's got sick. We will someday get sick as humans but we may not have money when it happens. So hospital bills are very expensive if you don't have a medical insurance even for our babies or aging parents. In good countries everyone has a health insurance. So today with over 1170 hospitals nationwide we made health insurance possible at cheap cost.
If you're planning to conceive a child, raise a family, see the doctor, manage your pregnancy's antenatal and ensure your baby's care 6 weeks after birth then subscribe to SOSOCARE Micro health insurance at just N650 or N350 for you or for your family. Reach us on https://sosocare.com/ or send us a message on support@sosocare.com or call Mary at 08163471359

Re: Why Some Families Sold Their Properties On Hospital Bills by GboyegaD(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
What does the insurance cover? I hope you get better coverage to increase the pool and people/hospitals do not act dubiously. Do you cover pre-existing conditions? Who pays for the test and how do you manage premiums for such? Do you have a bigger insurance company insuring you? These and many more are questions you may want to provide answers to.
Re: Why Some Families Sold Their Properties On Hospital Bills by SOSOCARE: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2020
Dear Gboyega,

I understand your concerns but I doubt World Bank or UN Habitat will support and recognise a business if it's mission dubious. Some businesses are on a mission and looks towards a better future. Try using the plan is just 4200 or 7800 per year. If it fails to cover all as stated come back here and tell everyone. The plan doesn't cover pre-existing conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases or senior citizens.

You can find the full plan benefits here
https://sosocare.com/pricing/

You can also find guardian publication on SOSO CARE here.

https://m.guardian.ng/property/global-focus-shifts-to-technologies-as-experts-assess-habitats/

I'm here in case you have any other questions.

(1) (Reply)

Age-appropriate Chores For Kids (nigerian Version) / Pls Help A Soul / Programming Home Tutorials For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.