Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance (332 Views)

U Cant Always Control People's Actions, What U Can Control Are Ur Own Reactions / Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Atheism Is Mind Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by rottennaija(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2020

Re: How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by rottennaija(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2020

Re: How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by rottennaija(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by rottennaija(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2020

Re: How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by rottennaija(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2020
This is how their minds are controlled. In the picture below, the father is seen turning off the TV in a news that appears unfavourable to the group.

Re: How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
How market Sir? cheesy

Shey you dey sell well well? cheesy

More grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy
Re: How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by rottennaija(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Maximus69:
How market Sir? cheesy

Shey you dey sell well well? cheesy

More grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy

You no dey quote me again, are you that tire of me?
Re: How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
My time and data is very precious to me, so it's senselessness spending it unwisely!
rottennaija:

You no dey quote me again, are you that tire of me?
Re: How Subjects Of Mind Control Are Kept In Trusting Ignorance by rottennaija(m): 8:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Maximus69:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
My time and data is very precious to me, so it's senselessness spending it unwisely!
Interesting. Don't worry, I understand the feeling

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Never Ever Forget As A Christian / Voodoo Or Magic Trick? Be The Judge. / The Coronavirus Predicted In The Bible? Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.