Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

See The Creature That Was Captured In Kebbi State - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Creature That Was Captured In Kebbi State (1115 Views)

The Creature That Was Caught This Morning / Australopithecus: The Creature That Walked Like Humans, And Can Also Climb Tree / Bird: How Can I Save This Flying Creature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Creature That Was Captured In Kebbi State by ceetowl: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
See The Creature That Was Captured In Kebbi State

The common hippopotamus, or hippo, is a large, mostly herbivorous, semiaquatic mammal and ungulate native to sub-Saharan Africa

Fishermen in Samanaji town in Koko Besse Local Government Area of Kebbi State, trapped and killed a Hippopotamus said to be wrecking havoc on Farmlands in the area.

The Hipopotamus was killed by a fisher man trap.

I wish conservationist would regulate the way this animals are been killed and give lectures on our hunters, fishermen about this animals ,this would prevent the animal from going extint.

Re: See The Creature That Was Captured In Kebbi State by masterflowx(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lalasticlala, what are you waiting for...?
Move this thing to the front page abeg.

I can bet my left ball this thing is going to hit front page.

Re: See The Creature That Was Captured In Kebbi State by harkandey(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
we should learn how to keep some animal.
not all animals should be served as food
Re: See The Creature That Was Captured In Kebbi State by aimuan(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
1realBobby:
This animal should have been captured alive and kept in a zoo... We don't know how to generate revenue in this country... Smh

Be intentional about your business this year. Give your business a strong online presence with our eye catching 3D logos for just #2k only (pay after delivery)
Message me via the number on my signature to place your order.
Nan you wan help them capture am?
Re: See The Creature That Was Captured In Kebbi State by lalasticlala(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2020

(1)

How Do You Feel When You Lose Your Pet? / Alsatian Puppy For Sale / Bountydogs Breeders And Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.