Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

How To Get More Work Done And Get The Best Out Of Yourself - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get More Work Done And Get The Best Out Of Yourself (569 Views)

Pretty Ways A Little Girl Used To Gain More Work From Clients Than Grown-up's / Highly Professional Conveyancing Services In Melbourne To Get Your Work Done / Getting A Good Printing Work Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Work Done And Get The Best Out Of Yourself by EntrepreneursNG(f): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
As an entrepreneur, you must understand sometimes, it's like you cannot afford to take a moment off work or lose sight of the goal. Because there’s always something to do.

And yet because we’re human, there are times we’re too tired or too stressed or too jaded or too listless or generally too ‘too’. Sometimes we’re just not inspired to do anything; even watching TV seems like too much stress. We cannot seem to get ourselves together; we cannot seem to move from point A to B as easily as we did yesterday. Yet there’s work to be done. How do we do it?

1. Visualise

Before you start any project, whether personal or paid, always have a picture of what you intend to achieve with it – to generate conversation or make a bestsellers’ list or just to increase your account balance. When the "why" of is known and is clear, the how becomes easy.

2. Plan

Embrace the attitude of planning. Always have a timetable. Always. We all know things hardly ever go according to plan, especially when we’re dealing with factors entirely beyond our control. A plan shows you have dedication. A plan means you intend to do it no matter what.

3. Turn Off/Disconnect

This is important to your productivity because it keeps you fresh and aware. As a creative, I require lots and lots of silence – even when I’m working. I like to turn my phones off so everything is controlled and at an even keel. There are no surprises; no unpleasant interruptions or conversations for that matter. It’s important to keep yourself in a place, at least mentally, where you can work.

Keep reading >>>https://www.entrepreneurs.ng/how-to-get-more-work-done/

(1) (Reply)

Certificate In Oil And Gas Project Risk Management / Get Natural Herbal Complete Cure From Ulcer, Hypertension/stroke, Diabetes Etc / Over View On CP-WX4022WN Hitachi Projector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.