Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

wow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / wow (1643 Views)

WOW!! Angel Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (photo / Wow!!! She Is Artistically Beautiful! / 'WOW Gospel 2018' Available Now For Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

wow by NIJJAking(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
I was standing in front of a major mosque recently and I observed the long built double horns of Satan standing erect outside the mosque. I was shocked and knew the devil actually has a sign built in reverence to Satan to show clearly that Islam belongs to Satan. This discovery made me begin to pay attention to every major mosque I passed and they all have that symbol of Satan ownership. people may call it whatever name but on closer observation one will see that mosques are usually built in the form of a head with two long horns of Satan ,and crescent half moons are placed on the horns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: wow by budaatum: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
You must be one of those satan worshippers who recognises the double horns of your master satan or you would not be here obeying satan's commands!

Re: wow by budaatum: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2020

Re: wow by bisi16(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
Learner.
Re: wow by Abid2020(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
You are definitely demonic, shut up if you didn't know what to let out undecided
Re: wow by HallaDaTruth: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wetin Concern me sef
Re: wow by aadoiza: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
NIJJAking:
I was standing in front of a major mosque recently and I observed the long built double horns of Satan standing erect outside the mosque. I was shocked and knew the devil actually has a sign built in reverence to Satan to show clearly that Islam belongs to Satan. This discovery made me begin to pay attention to every major mosque I passed and they all have that symbol of Satan ownership. people may call it whatever name but on closer observation one will see that mosques are usually built in the form of a head with two long horns of Satan.
This is the worst form of delusion. Come and see your brother, advocateadejare.. Shey na mosque dey use statue ni abi na Church?
I said it before that anyone worshipping a fake-arse randy god going about sexually molesting jew girls should go for psychiatric tests. So I'm not surprised the OP is another raving lunatic like advocateadejare and pervertprophet.
Re: wow by PervertProphet: 7:10am On Feb 12, 2020
aadoiza:

This is the worst form of delusion. Come and see your brother, advocateadejare.. Shey na mosque dey use statue ni abi na Church?
I said it before that anyone worshipping a fake-arse randy god going about sexually molesting jew girls should go for psychiatric tests. So I'm not surprised the OP is another raving lunatic like advocateadejare and pervertprophet.

Hahahaha!

Mad Taqiyyist.

You called my name.

Why doubt what the guy said?

Or don't you know researchers have proven the fact that Allah is just Hubal, the moon god that Muhammad reinvented as Allah?
Re: wow by PervertProphet: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2020
aadoiza:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏ قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 70
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 65
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ سِنَانٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أَحْمَدَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْرَائِيلُ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ أَبِي عُبَيْدَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ تَزَوَّجَ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ عَائِشَةَ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ سَبْعٍ وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعٍ وَتُوُفِّيَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانِي عَشْرَةَ سَنَةً ‏.‏
It was narrated that:

Abdullah said: "The Prophet married Aishah when she was seven years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine, and he passed away when she was eighteen."

Sahih
English : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1877
Arabic : Book 9, Hadith 1951
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ سَعْدِ بْنِ الْحَكَمِ بْنِ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمِّي، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي عُمَارَةُ بْنُ غَزِيَّةَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهِيَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعٍ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine."

Hasan
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3379
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 184
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3381
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ أُمَيَّةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي شَوَّالٍ وَأُدْخِلْتُ عَلَيْهِ فِي شَوَّالٍ وَكَانَتْ عَائِشَةُ تُحِبُّ أَنْ تُدْخِلَ نِسَاءَهَا فِي شَوَّالٍ فَأَىُّ نِسَائِهِ كَانَتْ أَحْظَى عِنْدَهُ مِنِّي
Narrated 'Urwah:

It was narrated from 'Urwah, that 'Aishah said: "The Messenger of Allah married me in Shawwal and my marriage was consummated in Shawwal." --'Aishah liked for her women's marriages to be consummated in Shawwal --"and which of his wives was more beloved to him than me?"

Sahih
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3236
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 41
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3238
Sunan an-Nasai

Haha! The pedophile prophet loved the kpekus of a 9year old more than other matured wives whose kpekus will be more loose.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ، عَنْ عِرَاكٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم خَطَبَ عَائِشَةَ إِلَى أَبِي بَكْرٍ فَقَالَ لَهُ أَبُو بَكْرٍ إِنَّمَا أَنَا أَخُوكَ، فَقَالَ ‏

‏ أَنْتَ أَخِي فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ وَكِتَابِهِ وَهْىَ لِي حَلاَلٌ ‏"

‏Narrated 'Urwa:

The Prophet (ﷺ) asked Abu Bakr for `Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5081
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 19
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 18
Sahih Bukhari

To prove to you that Aisha was really a small girl:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي فَرْوَةُ بْنُ أَبِي الْمَغْرَاءِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، فَقَدِمْنَا الْمَدِينَةَ فَنَزَلْنَا فِي بَنِي الْحَارِثِ بْنِ خَزْرَجٍ، فَوُعِكْتُ فَتَمَرَّقَ شَعَرِي فَوَفَى جُمَيْمَةً، فَأَتَتْنِي أُمِّي أُمُّ رُومَانَ وَإِنِّي لَفِي أُرْجُوحَةٍ وَمَعِي صَوَاحِبُ لِي، فَصَرَخَتْ بِي فَأَتَيْتُهَا لاَ أَدْرِي مَا تُرِيدُ بِي فَأَخَذَتْ بِيَدِي حَتَّى أَوْقَفَتْنِي عَلَى باب الدَّارِ، وَإِنِّي لأَنْهَجُ، حَتَّى سَكَنَ بَعْضُ نَفَسِي، ثُمَّ أَخَذَتْ شَيْئًا مِنْ مَاءٍ فَمَسَحَتْ بِهِ وَجْهِي وَرَأْسِي ثُمَّ أَدْخَلَتْنِي الدَّارَ فَإِذَا نِسْوَةٌ مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ فِي الْبَيْتِ فَقُلْنَ عَلَى الْخَيْرِ وَالْبَرَكَةِ، وَعَلَى خَيْرِ طَائِرٍ‏.‏ فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِنَّ فَأَصْلَحْنَ مِنْ شَأْنِي، فَلَمْ يَرُعْنِي إِلاَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ضُحًى، فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِ، وَأَنَا يَوْمَئِذٍ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3894
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 120
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 234
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الْحَنْظَلِيُّ، عَنْ عِيسَى، عَنِ الأَوْزَاعِيِّ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَسْتُرُنِي بِرِدَائِهِ، وَأَنَا أَنْظُرُ إِلَى الْحَبَشَةِ يَلْعَبُونَ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ، حَتَّى أَكُونَ أَنَا الَّذِي أَسْأَمُ، فَاقْدُرُوا قَدْرَ الْجَارِيَةِ الْحَدِيثَةِ السِّنِّ الْحَرِيصَةِ عَلَى اللَّهْوِ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) was screening me with his Rida' (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5236
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 169
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 163
Sahih Bukhari

He was having anal sex with the 9year old girl while Aisha watched the Africans play with spears. Anyone who still thinks this man is man of God has the seed of Satan in him or her (Genesis 3:15)

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151
Sahih Bukhari

More than enough proof while this man was a dirtbag and why the people of the Bible rejected him as one from God.
Re: wow by AntiChristian: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Christians are just like this! Hypocrites! They love no one save themselves!

More like telling lies for Christ and debasing Islam to uphold Christianity.
Re: wow by AntiChristian: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2020
NIJJAking:
I was standing in front of a major mosque recently and I observed the long built double horns of Satan standing erect outside the mosque. I was shocked and knew the devil actually has a sign built in reverence to Satan to show clearly that Islam belongs to Satan. This discovery made me begin to pay attention to every major mosque I passed and they all have that symbol of Satan ownership. people may call it whatever name but on closer observation one will see that mosques are usually built in the form of a head with two long horns of Satan ,and crescent half moons are placed on the horns.

1. Where is the picture of how your Satan looks like in the mosque?

2. And the picture of how Satan looks like when he was tempting your Lord?

We need to compare 1 and 2.

Most likely you need to visit Yaba or Aro!
Re: wow by aadoiza: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏ قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).
Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ سِنَانٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أَحْمَدَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْرَائِيلُ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ أَبِي عُبَيْدَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ تَزَوَّجَ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ عَائِشَةَ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ سَبْعٍ وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعٍ وَتُوُفِّيَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانِي عَشْرَةَ سَنَةً ‏.‏
It was narrated that:

Abdullah said: "[b]The Prophet married Aishah when she was seven ye
More rubbishness cheesy from a deluded sex-obsessed, vaginally-delivered god worshipper. We dey talk of how your churches shrines are filled with demon statues here. Have you seen all the demonic gargoyles in notre dam? Show me one of such in masji-al-aram, or you get the Bleep outta here to go prepare for your day of debauchery, the valentine day.
Re: wow by Bukky244: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
Christians are just like this! Hypocrites! They love no one save themselves!

More like telling lies for Christ and debasing Islam to uphold Christianity.

Please confirm if the references he cited are true. For anyone to write and provide citations, that is the hallmark of a great scholar. We should give it to the guy, he did his research very well.
Re: wow by AntiChristian: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bukky244:

Please confirm if the references he cited are true. For anyone to write and provide citations, that is the hallmark of a great scholar. We should give it to the guy, he did his research very well.

Even if the reference are true as well as his citation but its aim is mischievous!

Ain't you a Christian like them too?

I hope you will call me a Scholar too grin

The title is the "The LORD/Lord is good all the time" versus terrorism

Judges 1:21-35
[b]The tribe of Benjamin, however, failed to drive out the Jebusites, who were living in Jerusalem. So to this day the Jebusites live in Jerusalem among the people of Benjamin. The descendants of Joseph attacked the town of Bethel, and the LORD was with them. They sent spies to Bethel (formerly known as Luz), who confronted a man coming out of the city. They said to him, "Show us a way into the city, and we will have mercy on you." So he showed them a way in, and they killed everyone in the city except for this man and his family. Later the man moved to the land of the Hittites, where he built a city. He named the city Luz, and it is known by that name to this day. The tribe of Manasseh failed to drive out the people living in Beth-shan, Taanach, Dor, Ibleam, Megiddo, and their surrounding villages, because the Canaanites were determined to stay in that region.
When the Israelites grew stronger, they forced the Canaanites to work as slaves, but they never did drive them out of the land. The tribe of Ephraim also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Gezer, and so the Canaanites continued to live there among them. The tribe of Zebulun also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Kitron and Nahalol, who continued to live among them. But they forced them to work as slaves. The tribe of Asher also failed to drive out the residents of Acco, Sidon, Ahlab, Aczib, Helbah, Aphik, and Rehob. In fact, because they did not drive them out, the Canaanites dominated the land where the people of Asher lived. The tribe of Naphtali also failed to drive out the residents of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath. Instead, the Canaanites dominated the land where they lived. Nevertheless, the people of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath were sometimes forced to work as slaves for the people of Naphtali. As for the tribe of Dan, the Amorites forced them into the hill country and would not let them come down into the plains. The Amorites were determined to stay in Mount Heres, Aijalon, and Shaalbim, but when the descendants of Joseph became stronger, they forced the Amorites to work as slaves.[/b]

Zephaniah 2:12-15
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist.

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.
Interesting

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.
What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all - old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."
Another massacre.

Jeremiah 51:20-26
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.
Another massacre, same old story.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.
It seem it gets from bad to worse!

1 Kings 13:1-2
At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."
Very sick indeed.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

I think that should do, this without a doubt proves that the Bible that the Christians hold preaches and advocates terrorism. I challenge any Christian to come and tell me these verses which I posted are not evil and not terrorism.

But as usual The LORD/Lord is good all the time.

Bukky244
Re: wow by Bukky244: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin

Ain't you a Christian like them too?

Its nothing to do with that. He just made some allegations and backed it up with references. I just wanted to know if those references are true. If they are true, then, you may address the content of those allegations. Leaving it not attended to, will only leave your mind or those of others who will read it vulnerable. Please address his submissions.
Re: wow by AntiChristian: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bukky244:

Its nothing to do with that. He just made some allegations and backed it up with references. I just wanted to know if those references are true. If they are true, then, you may address the content of those allegations. Leaving it not attended to, will only leave your mind or those of others who will read it vulnerable. Please address his submissions.

What is there to address?
Nothing!
Re: wow by Bukky244: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

What is there to address?
Nothing!

That Aisha, the mother of the faithfuls, was still playing with dolls as a baby when the prophet married her. Is it true?
Re: wow by PervertProphet: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
aadoiza:

More rubbishness cheesy from a deluded sex-obsessed, vaginally-delivered god worshipper. We dey talk of how your churches shrines are filled with demon statues here. Have you seen all the demonic gargoyles in notre dam? Show me one of such in masji-al-aram, or you get the Bleep outta here to go prepare for your day of debauchery, the valentine day.

Hahahaha!

Now, Head Slamming Taqiyyist&Submissive follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. Since m you don't have anything other to say other than Camel Urine fables which holds no fact historically.

Let me show you real debauchery from your Prophet. Haha! The Mapoka Prophet a.k.a Arab Porn Star Prophet. Let's see some of legacy.
Haha! I doubt in your lifetime. You would do a quarter of what he did.

Style 1 (With the 9year old):

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الْحَنْظَلِيُّ، عَنْ عِيسَى، عَنِ الأَوْزَاعِيِّ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَسْتُرُنِي بِرِدَائِهِ، وَأَنَا أَنْظُرُ إِلَى الْحَبَشَةِ يَلْعَبُونَ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ، حَتَّى أَكُونَ أَنَا الَّذِي أَسْأَمُ، فَاقْدُرُوا قَدْرَ الْجَارِيَةِ الْحَدِيثَةِ السِّنِّ الْحَرِيصَةِ عَلَى اللَّهْوِ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) was screening me with his Rida' (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5236
Sahih Bukhari

This is your Porn Star Pedophile Prophet smashing it from the back on a 9year old obviously covered up with a Hijabi.

Hahahaha! Now, close your eyes for a second and imagine your Pedophile Pervert dishing it out the little girl while screaming "B-ismi-llāh r-raḥmān r-raḥīm" while sweating.

After coming down. He receives qur'anic revelations.
Re: wow by aadoiza: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!

Now, Head Slamming Taqiyyist&Submissive follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. Since m you don't have anything other to say other than Camel Urine fables which holds no fact historically.

Let me show you real debauchery from your Prophet. Haha! The Mapoka Prophet a.k.a Arab Porn Star Prophet. Let's see some of legacy.
Haha! I doubt in your lifetime. You would do a quarter of what he did.

Style 1 (With the 9year old):

Hadith
Narrated `Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5236
Sahih Bukhari

This is your Porn Star Pedophile Prophet smashing it from the back on a 9year old obviously covered up with a Hijabi.

Hahahaha! Now, close your eyes for a second and imagine your Pedophile Pervert dishing it out the little girl while screaming "B-ismi-llāh r-raḥmān r-raḥīm" while sweating.

After coming down. He receives qur'anic revelations.
You're are a hallucinating animal cheesy. Seeing things that are not there.
I will take you seriously only if you can prove your sex-maniac god did not defile Mary with divine defilement.
Re: wow by aadoiza: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
PervertProphet:

Narrated `Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
It was narrated that:

Abdullah said: "The Prophet married Aishah when she was seven years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine, and he passed away when she was eighteen."

Sahih
English : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1877
Arabic : Book 9, Hadith 1951
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ سَعْدِ بْنِ الْحَكَمِ بْنِ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمِّي، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي عُمَارَةُ بْنُ غَزِيَّةَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهِيَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعٍ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine."

Hasan
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3379
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 184
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3381
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ أُمَيَّةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي شَوَّالٍ وَأُدْخِلْتُ عَلَيْهِ فِي شَوَّالٍ وَكَانَتْ عَائِشَةُ تُحِبُّ أَنْ تُدْخِلَ نِسَاءَهَا فِي شَوَّالٍ فَأَىُّ نِسَائِهِ كَانَتْ أَحْظَى عِنْدَهُ مِنِّي
Narrated 'Urwah:

It was narrated from 'Urwah, that 'Aishah said: "The Messenger of Allah married me in Shawwal and my marriage was consummated in Shawwal." --'Aishah liked for her women's marriages to be consummated in Shawwal --"and which of his wives was more beloved to him than me?"

Sahih
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3236
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 41
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3238
Sunan an-Nasai

Haha! The pedophile prophet loved the kpekus of a 9year old more than other matured wives whose kpekus will be more loose.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ، عَنْ عِرَاكٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم خَطَبَ عَائِشَةَ إِلَى أَبِي بَكْرٍ فَقَالَ لَهُ أَبُو بَكْرٍ إِنَّمَا أَنَا أَخُوكَ، فَقَالَ ‏

‏ أَنْتَ أَخِي فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ وَكِتَابِهِ وَهْىَ لِي حَلاَلٌ ‏"

‏Narrated 'Urwa:

The Prophet (ﷺ) asked Abu Bakr for `Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5081
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 19
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 18
Sahih Bukhari

To prove to you that Aisha was really a small girl:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي فَرْوَةُ بْنُ أَبِي الْمَغْرَاءِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، فَقَدِمْنَا الْمَدِينَةَ فَنَزَلْنَا فِي بَنِي الْحَارِثِ بْنِ خَزْرَجٍ، فَوُعِكْتُ فَتَمَرَّقَ شَعَرِي فَوَفَى جُمَيْمَةً، فَأَتَتْنِي أُمِّي أُمُّ رُومَانَ وَإِنِّي لَفِي أُرْجُوحَةٍ وَمَعِي صَوَاحِبُ لِي، فَصَرَخَتْ بِي فَأَتَيْتُهَا لاَ أَدْرِي مَا تُرِيدُ بِي فَأَخَذَتْ بِيَدِي حَتَّى أَوْقَفَتْنِي عَلَى باب الدَّارِ، وَإِنِّي لأَنْهَجُ، حَتَّى سَكَنَ بَعْضُ نَفَسِي، ثُمَّ أَخَذَتْ شَيْئًا مِنْ مَاءٍ فَمَسَحَتْ بِهِ وَجْهِي وَرَأْسِي ثُمَّ أَدْخَلَتْنِي الدَّارَ فَإِذَا نِسْوَةٌ مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ فِي الْبَيْتِ فَقُلْنَ عَلَى الْخَيْرِ وَالْبَرَكَةِ، وَعَلَى خَيْرِ طَائِرٍ‏.‏ فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِنَّ فَأَصْلَحْنَ مِنْ شَأْنِي، فَلَمْ يَرُعْنِي إِلاَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ضُحًى، فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِ، وَأَنَا يَوْمَئِذٍ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3894
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 120
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 234
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
Narrated `Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5236
Sahih Bukhari

He was having anal sex with the 9year old girl while Aisha watched the Africans play with spears. Anyone who still thinks this man is man of God has the seed of Satan in him or her (Genesis 3:15)

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151
Sahih Bukhari

More than enough proof while this man was a dirtbag and why the people of the Bible rejected him as one from God
[/s]

Save it for your fellow sheeples. Just tell me why your randy god sexually molested Mary till she was carrying his baby.
Re: wow by PervertProphet: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bukky244:

Hahahaha!

My dear, Bukky.

Forget that Mad Taqiyyist, AntiChristian.

I am more than enough match for him.

He is as usual. One of these Yusuf Adepoju's apprentices that don't know anything. Repeatedly slamming their heads on the floor kind of has shifted their brains from the original position.

He quoted a bunch of Old Testament verses that are not shocking to anyone who is a Christian or not. A bunch of verses from same Bible that he believes is corrupted but even at that. The qur'an copied so heavily from it and also other non-holy books of Jewish and wrong Christian sources like the Gnostic writings like the Syriac Infancy Gospel ( that Surah 19:24-34 was copied from).

Just one pervert act from his pedophile prophet makes anything bad that you will see in the Old Testament look like a Child's play. Like take this one for instance that I posted before:

Hadith
Narrated `Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5236
Sahih Bukhari

So we see a supposed prophet Muhammad engaging in anal sex with the little girl of 9, Aisha till she was satisfied while watching some Africans playing outside.

This alone. There are still more completely knocks out whatever the Israelites did in the Old Testament and makes whatever they did do look like a Child's play.

Jesus Christ who is the one we looked up to never did any of such acts and that is why God in flesh (Jesus Christ) had to personally enter his creation to model and show mankind how to perfectly live a life of serving instead of been served unlike the Warlord Muhammad who claimed to be the final revelation but lived worst than all the prophets combined. Just imagine Moses, Elijah, Samuel, etc doing any of these dirty Muhammadic acts and you will be shocked at the fact of how much more coordinated that they were and we Christians don't even hold them as Mirror. We only hold Jesus as a mirror so this is a case of Jesus Christ Vs Muhammad.

There were a lot of things the Israelites did in Old Testament that God never approved and this is why we Christians call Jesus God because he with authority changed many of these and had them corrected. Only God can do that. Take for instance as regards Love. The Israelites never really had love for other Nationalities. You won't blamed them. The same way just as today. That most Islamic Countries like Iran, etcetera want to wipe the tiny Israel from the surface of the Earth. It was the same way with their ancestors. The ancestors of most of these present Islamic Nations never also wanted Israel's existence so the Israelites had no love too lost for them. Whatever Law given to Moses as Torah. They interpreted and executed in the way that would ensure their preservation just like they do today but this was not God's initial plan and God wanting now to bring people from every bloodline and races into one bloodline and race gave a new commandment in the New Testament. See what HE said:

John 13:33-34 KJV — Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. A new [b]commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

1 John 3:23: And this is his commandment, that we should believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, even as he gave us commandment.
1 John 4:7: let us love one another: for love is of God[/b];

Now, is this not amazing and there are many more like this in the New Testament and the Bible in general. You can not find one verse like this of Love to another Nationality in the qur'an as they interpret Love the same way Jews interpret Love which is only to themselves. Infact that popular qur'anic verse that they always quote to deceive people who ask them about the lack of Love of Allah for others like the Jews and Christians who are not Muslims was even copied from a non-holy Jewish book.

Surah 5:32 (Maududi Translation):
مِنۡ اَجۡلِ ذٰ لِكَ ‌ۛ ؔ ۚ كَتَبۡنَا عَلٰى بَنِىۡۤ اِسۡرَآءِيۡلَ اَنَّهٗ مَنۡ قَتَلَ نَفۡسًۢا بِغَيۡرِ نَفۡسٍ اَوۡ فَسَادٍ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ فَكَاَنَّمَا قَتَلَ النَّاسَ جَمِيۡعًا ؕ وَمَنۡ اَحۡيَاهَا فَكَاَنَّمَاۤ اَحۡيَا النَّاسَ جَمِيۡعًا ‌ؕ وَلَـقَدۡ جَآءَتۡهُمۡ رُسُلُنَا بِالۡبَيِّنٰتِ ثُمَّ اِنَّ كَثِيۡرًا مِّنۡهُمۡ بَعۡدَ ذٰ لِكَ فِى الۡاَرۡضِ لَمُسۡرِفُوۡنَ‏

Therefore We ordained for the Children of Israel that he who slays a soul unless it be (in punishment) for murder or for spreading mischief on earth shall be as if he had slain all mankind; and he who saves a life shall be as if he had given life to all mankind. And indeed again and again did Our Messengers come to them with clear directives; yet many of them continued to commit excesses on earth.

Now let's see where Muhammad obviously hearing it orally from the Jews of his time plagiarized it from into the qur'an as Revelation.

Whoever destroys a soul, it is considered as if he destroyed an entire world. And whoever saves a life, it is considered as if he saved an entire world.
Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:9; Yerushalmi Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 37a

Infact that whole Surah 5 is a plagiarization of a mix of the Torah (Genesis, Leviticus) and the Talmud (The Oral sayings of their Rabbis that the Jews had given many of the injunctions in the Torah revealed to Moses a new meaning and application and held up this books as even more greater than the Torah revealed to Moses). Most of the concepts and questions that they used in tackling Jesus during HIS time were from oral traditions like these Talmuds and Mishnah.

The Jews interpreted this Talmud that whoever killed a fellow Israelite is as if he has killed the whole of mankind and thus Israel will take revenge back as punishment as this doesn't apply to people of other Nationalities. You could kill a Non-Israeli and it won't be seen as a big deal and this is what they did in several passages in the Old Testament stories that were recorded in the Bible. The Muslims too copied this from the Jews. Don't forget the qur'an came about 900years after the Bible was long in use. The Muslims too hold the interpretation of that Surah 5:32 that they copied from the Jewish Talmud that if you kill a fellow Muslim. It is as if you had killed the world. This doesn't apply to non-muslims and that is why you see right from Muhammad era till now. The Muslims will be quick to kill other non-muslims especially Christians who they know have been given a new commandment to love because they know just like Jesus. The Christians won't retaliate but when they try it with the Jews. They know the Jews will retaliate immediately for any Israeli that is killed.

Take for instance another one on Marriage and Divorce. The Jews had a way of divorcing women at will whenever they like with just a paper writing which they interpreted as following the Torah of Moses but it was not. Muslims do that today with Nikah Mut'ah which is a temporary form of Marriage where women can be divorce anytime the male wants. This was not God wanted. This was basically Prostitution and the selfish desires of the males doing whatever they wanted while masquerading it as the Torah of God. Imagine for several years before the physical manifestation of Jesus in flesh. The ordinary people could never challenge the Sanhedrin on this. God had that changed telling them the original way he wanted it:

Matthew 5:31-33 KJV — It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

There are many others. Why did the Christians still allow the Old Testament to be joined to the New Testament that is largely peaceful unlike the old testament where the Israelites are largely violent. Don't forget that Christ was the final Revelation. He even told a parable of this of a farm owner who sent many servants(prophets) to the caretakers of his farm and they all had them killed and he decided to send his son who was also killed.

The Old Testament was placed side by side with the New Testament so everyone inclusive of the Jews who reject Christ can read their books and see that they point to the one true God who manifested in flesh. Take for instance, Genesis 3:15. It is only after the New Testament have been recorded and written that you can look at Genesis 3:15 and understand that Jesus was in the Beginning and the Bible ends with Jesus in Revelations.

Now, if the qur'an was truly the final book of God and no honest Muslim who can deny and lie that the Torah(The book of Moses), Injila(The book of Jesus) and Zabur (The Psalms of David) are not regarded as valid books by Muhammad. Even the qur'an asserts that Allah preserves these books and they were never corrupted which goes to show that the Muslims lie against the qur'an.

If the qur'an was God's true book. It would have been also placed side by side with the Old Testament, the New Testament and see where the guidance from God leads to. Do this experiment for yourself. I have done it myself before. Place the Bible that is the Old Testament and New Testament. Now bring a qur'an and have someone printer guy bind it to the Bible after where it ends that is at Revelations.

Now this binded copy of the Bible and qur'an. Read this from Genesis to Revelations and to the qur'an now binded to it. This is what you will find. You will see the beautiful start of God down to the Nation of Israel and they misinterpreted God's way down to the 700 years prophetical sayings of Jesus (Isaiah9:6, 53, etcetera) before He emerged in flesh and did so many amazing things like He did in the New Testament then down to the binded qur'an. You will realise that you will go from Peace-Violence-Peace-Violence again. The Islam's own is even more worst because Various Pedophile and perverted sexual acts by this mad prophet Muhammad is now added in the Hadiths.

So we see God start with Peace in the Old Testament. Humans mess it up with violence. HE gives an advance prophecy that HE is manifesting in flesh to correct things and make a New convenant (Isaiah9:6, etc). He comes comes 700 years later and lives perfectly serving mankind instead of been served and instituting the greatest lifestyle that has come to define how we live in modern terms and immediately Satan creeps again with Violence which is via the qur'an and why we have been suffering from the endless conflict by Islam until the head of Satan is finally crushed (Genesis 3:15) when HE finally comes again to have things corrected once and for all with a New Heaven and a New Earth symbolise with the city of Jerusalem.

Don't allow these deceivers deceive you.
Re: wow by PervertProphet: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
aadoiza:
[s][/s]

Save it for your fellow sheeples. Just tell me why your randy god sexually molested Mary till she was carrying his baby.

You like this Soapy Incident by your Pervert Prophet Muhammad.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا عَاصِمُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، حَدَّثَنَا قَيْسٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي لَيْلَى، عَنْ أَبِي الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، قَالَ تَوَضَّأَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ فَنَضَحَ فَرْجَهُ ‏.‏
It was narrated that Jabir said:

"The Messenger of Allah performed ablution and sprinkled his private part."

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 464
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 501
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hahahaha!
Your Prophet Muhammad (Piss before him) is doing Soapy 1500 years before Naira Marley re-invented it.

Oya! Muhammad jo Soapy! jo Soapy!
Re: wow by devilmaycry: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Una the mad here sha

(1) (Reply)

The Man/deity Called God / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) / The Trial Of Jesus - Fair Or Unfair? Lawful Or Unlawful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.