Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) (1639 Views)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by emmaaolufemi: 5:39pm On Feb 25
The joy of every parent is to see their children doinh much exploits positively than them. And the children of the great man of God is not left out.

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba5pNlwIA70

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Obainoman6: 7:39pm On Feb 25
Church is business and fools are the profits that's why u can see this one clearly managing one of the branches for his dad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Feb 25
emmaaolufemi:
The joy of every parent is to see their children doinh much exploits positively than them. And the children of the great man of God is not left out.
Wetin you expect from business men? Nepotism and the likes na their birth right. grin

Ha the gullible followers wey dem dey use their Kingdoms here on earth na dem I pity pass. Generation after generation of unsuspecting gullible minds. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by 2shure: 1:56am On Feb 26
Idiot. Pastor son. Na him papa get the church.sametin with odukoya.all are hell bound
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Cassandraloius: 7:14am On Feb 26
Hmm.... I reserve my comment tho.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by elverdad: 10:48am On Feb 26
Nigerian Pentecostal church's are all about thr money .
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:10am On Feb 26
See husband material 100 yards. grin. Clean man.

But wait o.. why he come dey sing off key? 🤔.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
See husband material 100 yards. grin. Clean man.

But wait o.. why he come dey sing off key? 🤔.
No be him qualification/ experience him take get that position. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 1:42pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
You think say na qualification/ experience him take get that position wey him get? undecided

Korkor e dey remind you of your days in deeper deeper cheesy grin abi?

The guy just go off key sha. I think he should stick to playing the keyboard.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
∆ Korkor e dey remind you of your days in deeper deeper cheesy grin abi?
The guy just go off key sha. I think he should stick to playing the keyboard.
My mother is still a deeper lifer. And she knows very well where I stand with all those things. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:06pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
My mother is still a deeper lifer. And she knows very well where I stand with all those things. undecided

She go don taya for your matter self. grin.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
∆ She go don taya for your matter self. grin.
She knows she can't do anything about it since it is not like I changed or something. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:13pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
She knows she can't do anything about it since it is not like I changed or something. undecided

You no charge keh.. you wey no dey go church again and if she see all the things you dey talk about Christians here nkor? Ha!

You don change o.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
∆ You no charge keh.. you wey no dey go church again and if she see all the things you dey talk here about Christians here nkor? Ha!

You don change o.
I dey talk the same things to her on a regular basis. She already knows I already knows I consider kumuyi no better than a babalawo. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:25pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
I dey talk the same things to her on a regular basis. She already knows I already knows I consider kumuyi no better than a babalawo. lipsrsealed

You need deliverance
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Petalss: 7:34pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:

I don't know who kobo is? But I think I like her..
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
â–  You need deliverance
Una deliverance wey no dey ever end? God forbid bad thing! undecided

Una so-called deliverance dey always remind me of wetin someone talk say, "... the end of the man go dey worse than his beginning." lipsrsealed

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 9:03pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
Una deliverance wey no dey ever end? God forbid bad thing! undecided

Una so-called deliverance dey always remind me of wetin someone talk say, "... the end of the man go dey worse than his beginning." lipsrsealed

Are you talking from experience?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
â–  Are you talking from experience?
They never could deliver me from anything. I refused to believe the nonsense claims thrown at me. However, I did come to see how all those who fell for their tales ended, and eventually deliverance nonsense, always kept falling deeper and deeper down into the logical fallacies tunnel from that point on. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 9:33pm On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
They never could deliver me from anything. I refused to believe the nonsense claims thrown at me. However, I did come to see how all those who fell for their tales ended, and eventually deliverance nonsense, always kept falling deeper and deeper down into the logical fallacies tunnel from that point on. undecided

Hm

(1) (Reply)

Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) / Vision Of The Youths In The Lukewarm Church Qualified For The Great Tribulation / Pray For The Family Of Youcef Nadarkhani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.