Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tyson Fury Explodes - Tears Apart Eddie Hearn, Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Explodes - Tears Apart Eddie Hearn, Anthony Joshua (789 Views)

Laliga: Barcelona Dressing Room Tears Apart As Messi And Ter Stegen Fight. / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Explodes - Tears Apart Eddie Hearn, Anthony Joshua by Realtalk20: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury has exploded after being advised that promoter Eddie Hearn was doubting Fury's ability to make good on a promise to score a knockout in the upcoming rematch with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.

Fury will challenge Deontay Wilder for a second time on February 22 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

They fought to a controversial twelve round split draw in December of 2018 in Los Angeles.

Fury has promised to end the fight by knockout. In fact, he vowed to end Wilder's reign within two rounds of action.

Hearn could see Fury winning - but not by knockout, as he doesn't view the 'Gypsey King' as a big puncher.

In response, Fury took full aim at Hearn and his star fighter, IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.

"You know what? I don't really care what Eddie Hearn says because Eddie Hearn is a p-ssy. And I don't even know if I can say that live on radio but Eddie Hearn is a p-ssy and and so is AJ (Anthony Joshua). And if they have any nuts about them they'd have fought me years ago. We're from the same country you know and he's been avoiding me for a long long time," Fury told The Main Event on SB Nation Radio.

"[Joshua] wasn't man enough to step up and fight Deontay Wilder so he took an old fat bald-headed fella to come out of retirement to stand up for his country. To stand up for his nation because they were getting made to look like clowns. So what Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua says you can't really take too much from that. You know, they speak a lot of hot air and don't back it up.

"I recently saw [Joshua] get knocked out by an old fat fella so don't come and talk to lineal champion about performing because you know he's a hit and miss performer completely

Source https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-fury-explodes-tears-apart-eddie-hearn-anthony-joshua--146645

Cc semid4lyfe, honeric01 lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Explodes - Tears Apart Eddie Hearn, Anthony Joshua by HallaDaTruth: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
I can't wait for Wilder VS Fury fight.
Re: Tyson Fury Explodes - Tears Apart Eddie Hearn, Anthony Joshua by fineguy11(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Fury will win by punches, not knockout. He ain't a hard puncher.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Real Betis Vs Real Madrid 2-1 All Goals & Highlights / The Most Painful Super Eagles Defeat Ever! / Cristiano Celebrates His Twin Sons Birthday In A Childish And Wonderous Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.