Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,471 members, 7,958,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims (22788 Views)

Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by opeey(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
sarrki:
President Muhammadu Buhari, his delegation and members of Nigerian community in Ethiopia observing a minute of silence in honour of Nigerians recently killed by Boko Haram in Borno State shortly before the commencement of his meeting with Nigerians living in Ethiopia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1227245708899540999
it shall never be well with this animals called our leaders.. so called repentant boko haram are freed everyday while innocent people wallow in jail..
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by Damsman10(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Caymen:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

I can bet my left yansh he must have been smiling while they stood still. A minute silence my foot, who is the only person in the world responsible for responding and taking ruthless care of the situation - he is. But what does he do, stand a minute silent and afterwards hail his people for a job well done.

At this point, only God can help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by Damsman10(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
opeey:
it shall never be well with this animals called our leaders.. so called repentant boko haram are freed everyday while innocent people wallow in jail..

Good point, you surely can tell they are playing Politics with the lives of fellow human beings. More than 55% of the people in jail are there for things they know nothing about, but 'they' don't see them as repentable. These people have forgotten we are all going somewhere after our short stay here.
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by Uwavee(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
I laugh in Spanish. That time una dey talk say "Say Baba". Nigerians sit back and enjoy the ride. This is just the beginning. Una go hear am. Senseless president
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by berrystunn(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
Rip to the slain.

I think those of us regarded as zombies have a better IQ than wailers.
Y'all will cry when SARS or EFCC clamps down on "suspected" fraudsters.
How many more innocent people killed unjustly by the Government ? Or you simply do not care because you have no relatives in the far North.

Show me any reputable source that says the released were actually terrorists. angry
Were you all blind when Amnesty International were publishing reports that Nigerian Government was detaining people unlawfully?
Now these reports have negative influence on the war perspective or what was one of the reasons Why you think Obama banned Goodluck Jonathan's government from buying weapons? only for them resort to black market through Dasuki

Obama ban Goodluck from buying weapon because he did not support gay right .

He have to be removed from office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by passionate87(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hypocrite!!!! the most foolish president Naija have ever produce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by sindan: 1:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Caymen:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

I concur cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by eagleu: 3:12am On Feb 12, 2020
berrystunn:

Buhari is Obama's gift to Africa!
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by Officialgarri: 4:36am On Feb 12, 2020
berrystunn:

That is the bullshit you guys were made to believe.
So how come Buhari was permitted? Or did Buhari accept gay right?

Ever heard of leahly law? I don't think so. Human right abuse, illegal detention are the reasons why America and it's allies must not sell weapons to any country towing that path.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by psalmylee(m): 5:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Pretending as if he has any regard for the life of the citizens..BLOODY HYPOCRITE
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by May440: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2020
and u released 1400 boko haram na class captain we get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by ddeola: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2020
Hypocrites. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Look in that room closely, you will identify those supporting these demons called BH. angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by Jamarii: 6:57am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Ever heard of leahly law? I don't think so. Human right abuse, illegal detention are the reasons why America and it's allies must not sell weapons to any country towing that path.
[/s]
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by berrystunn(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Officialgarri:

The same U.S that predicted war in Nigeria 2015,
Lol will sale weapon to the same man in control?

Any opposition that was presented will be used to unseat GJ .

With all the propaganda of corruption, they sold to us.

Meanwhile the foundation of Nigeria is corruption that led to 1966 coup d'etat and led to civil war, buhari coup d'etat 1983 was because of corruption.

Did corruption stop till date ?

once a soldier always a soldier, once a terrorist always a terror .

rehabilitation of Boko Haram, releasing them to the society is better right ?

Buhari have the access to buy weapon and we have the highest level of insecurity today.

Go and Google the terrorist death toll in nigeria if you will see anything meaningful. Because no more record.
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by berrystunn(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2020
eagleu:

Buhari is Obama's gift to Africa!

Sweet gift
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by proclinician: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2020
sarrki:
Mr President the right and sensible to do is to cut short that journey

That is what reasonable and concerned leaders do

Hahaha wailers united. Come on shut up. Talking as if you're reasonable one bit.
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by Heavensent01(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Rip to the slain.

I think those of us regarded as zombies have a better IQ than wailers.
Y'all will cry when SARS or EFCC clamps down on "suspected" fraudsters.
How many more innocent people killed unjustly by the Government ? Or you simply do not care because you have no relatives in the far North.

Show me any reputable source that says the released were actually terrorists. angry
Were you all blind when Amnesty International were publishing reports that Nigerian Government was detaining people unlawfully?
Now these reports have negative influence on the war perspective or what was one of the reasons Why you think Obama banned Goodluck Jonathan's government from buying weapons? only for them resort to black market through Dasuki

if they're not terrorist then what's the need to rehabilitate them and even grant them amnesty

do you know the factors that determined someone be granted amnesty

what happen to the IQ you claimed to have bro?
Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by whirlwind7(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
obstead200:
am beginning to like this new version of sarrki

Actually, thats what happens when BMG alert is no longer regular. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari / Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / We Are Fully Prepared, We Will Win Governorship Election - Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.