Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket (22655 Views)

Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win / Taiwo Oluomo: I Am Suspecting Lawan, I Don't Think He Supports Restructuring / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by brightonos24: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ahmad Lawan Speaks ahead of APC Primaries, I Will Support any Body that will Win the APC Ticket

APC is one big Family, My Support will goes to any APC Aspirant that win the Ticket.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XukrdqF8f7s

President Muhammadu Buhari is keenly interested in who wins the All Progressives Congress (APC) 2023 presidential ticket.

A source told DAILY POST on Tuesday that the Nigerian leader is favourably disposed to the emergence of Senate President, Ahmad Lawan.

The insider was reacting to Monday’s announcement of Lawan as the anointed candidate of the ruling platform.

The declaration by the National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu has caused an uproar in the party.

Some chieftains are furious that Adamu made the pronouncement despite the decision by Northern APC governors to support a Southerner.

In a conversation, our source reminded the party and the public that Adamu was the President’s favourite at the March convention.

He said the chairman could therefore not have singlehandedly taken the position without the Buhari’s knowledge.

“Adamu’s stance is the same as the President. I can tell you that his comment means that Lawan is the President’s choice.

Ahmad Lawan Who Spoke with Press men ahead of APC Primaries says I Will Support any Body that Win the APC Ticket

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/07/apc-2023-ticket-lawan-is-buharis-choice-source/

1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by AlexBells(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by StrongandMighty: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Very good

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by konkonbilo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
sad you for no support nao. mumu man

322 Likes 101 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Esama: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin hope you collect senatorial ticket? If no you are a fool you dead politically.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Niwdog(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
I understand buhari and his Co northerners game plan
Amaechi has always been buhari preferred candidate but don't want to come out openly
Still wanna play a prolong and calculative politics with Tinubu
Last last even the consensus candidate will step down for the successor
So it will look like the decision of selecting Amaechi wasn't done by buhari alone
Whoever is directing Buhari is a great chess player
Ahmeds bargaining chip is what I'm finding it difficult to get because he is very much aware and tinubu wouldn't have suspected him that was why he was recruited in the last minute

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by haffaze777(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Disregard this fake news,this is not Ahmad Lawan but cissce anajo from Cameroon,the real Ahmad Lawan is consexual candidate of we mkpurumiri addict cannibal from AfghanEastern

321 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Opolopoopolonio: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Are you not the consensus candidate cum Buhari's choice anymore grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Oshodipikin: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Adamu Adamuu, the only man who understands the rhythm of Buhari's heartbeats. grin grin grin

Lawan was drafted in late, he had no intention to contest abinitio. However, Lawan owe his seat as Senate President to Jagaban.....

I insist, Tinubu foresaw all of these coming, ordinarily Osibanjo won't ever think of contesting against Jagaban. Something you guys haven't seen is gonna happen today.

There is a reason, Fayemi, Osibanjo, Ibikunle Amosun, even Lawan came to the party..... Someone financed their entrance and the person is winning big today.

Naija politics is beyond the tek-a-tak happening on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Vertraulichkeit: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Old video.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Hoelujohn: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:
grin hope you collect senatorial ticket? If no you are a fool you dead politically.
There is what is called substitution of candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
APC are just Kidding themselves, if they don't field a northerner...

Atiku will whip northern sentiments and win, after all he was part of those that strategized in 2015 so he knows the right Northern team to do the dirty job

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Honourable1901(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
O jebi angry angry.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Youngblood47(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by temitope27(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wetin u go do b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by YoungLionken(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
And unfortunately, it is Tinubu that will be declared the winner, ahead of Yemi(the only leading light in APCheat)...

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by espn(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kikikikikiki the fear of JAGABAN...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by dboo442: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
If not for bubu who would've considered a toddler like you In APC presidential race . Jagaban and co have been in the game for long unlike you ( ooyeee fulanis)

5 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by salbis(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rubber stamp leader.

8 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by LordGuru1: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
There is no way a Region can win Presidency, except they unite with another Region in the Country. Time for Yorubas and Igbos to Unite to stop the brutal killings of their People. Why would Igbos be supporting Fulanis that killing them both through herdsmen and through normalized men? APC Southeast need to support APC Southwest before it becomes too late!!!

According to the guy below me, Is it true that this Lawan guy would not have been here saying this Today if Peter Obi was not betrayed by his very own brothers in PDP who collected of Blood money and sold their Right to Presidency? Like if you agree with what this guy said below.
africanpride1:
It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic Greed had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria's Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why makes them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery? Azikwe did it! And even their younger Generation that is supposed to learn form History still do it again.

We know how Igbos controlled PDP right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedy to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.

Igbos are demonic Greedy Sad Souls that caused the Enslavement of Southern Nigerian to Fulanis, first by Azikwe going to submit to them as their Slave because of demonic Envy against Awolowo that took him as Fellow Southern Brother and even took an Oath with him to serve as his Vice in other to ensure that Southern Unity would Head the First Republic. The most shocking thing about Igbos is how they always deceitfully Twist Narrative and History to try to Pretend that they are the White and Just ones. Always quick to Paint others Black to masquerade themselves as good. A wise man once said "If you see an Igbo and see a Snake, quickly Kill the Igbo because Igbos is more satanically Dangerous than the most Venomous Snake."

2ndly, Fulanis never really knews how to use AK47 to Subdue a Nation until Satanic Greedy Igbos showed them by introducing National Bloodshed into Nigerian Politics on January 29, 1966. Not Fulanis, Not Yoruba Not Hausa, it was Igbos that Orchestrated the very First Truncation of Democracy in Nigerian and wantonly Shed Blood of Politicians of other Regions except their own. Why are Igbos' Souls so incorrigibly Consumed by Demon of Greed and Lasciviousness?! It was after this Incident that Fualnis knew that Terror or AK47 can Subdue a Nation, now they have mastered the Satanic Bloodshed Tactics that Igbos' introduced into a once Peaceful Nation. All the Blood of the Innocent Souls being killed by Fualnis since then till Date is on Igbos! The Blood of Nigerians killed and being Killed is Upon the head Igbo the Igbo Tribes that used their Satanic Greed the Show Fulanis how to Dominate a Nation through Bloodshed and power of Gun. May the CREATOR of Humanity Require and Avenge the Blood of Innocent Nigerians that has been Shed for these Greedy Satanic Sad Souls called Igbos!

4 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by Emilokoiyawon: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy so you are no longer consexual? See ya life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by rolams(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wike's statement!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by lecowas: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Esama:

Even with senatorial ticket, he might be dead politically

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by verybadmouth(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is a true party man. Not that desperado in AfghanEAStern that is jumping up and down

7 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by whela(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Game on... time will tell

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by tiswell(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
behold ya consensus candidate grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by chrisxxx(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Forget this your yenyen yen! Amadu is not a coupist and that is why the one he was instructed to carry out yesterday backfired. If Buhari was mot the one that sent him why has Adamu not been fired now? You cant make mistake with the issue of consensus.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket by PrinceofAnambra: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin Many hateful disgusting people here will die of depression and sorrow tonight when they see their connection, oh I mean consensual, oops, consensus annointing candidate Lawan congratulating Tinubu for winning APC presidential ticket grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara / Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Anambra State Ahead Of Governorship Election / #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.