Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Love Up At Mercy’s Housewarming Party (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Love Up At Mercy’s Housewarming Party (video) (1588 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Love Up At Mercy’s Housewarming Party (video) by jumxie(f): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ike Onyema and Mercy Eke love up at Mercy’s housewarming party (Video)

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ike Onyema attended the housewarming party of his ex-girlfriend, Mercy Eke on Monday.

Recall, Mercy had called it quits with the model on social media.

During the party, the model was spotted whispering something into the curvy video vixen’s ear as she leaned into his arms and she was heard jokingly telling him to go away. In another video, the model stopped Mercy from taking a photo with co-reality star, Omashola.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://sportyleagues.com/ike-onyema-and-mercy-eke-love-up-at-mercys-housewarming-party-video/

Re: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Love Up At Mercy’s Housewarming Party (video) by StrRock: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
woow
I would also like to have such a housewarming party.
Re: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Love Up At Mercy’s Housewarming Party (video) by PHAYOL81: 1:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Some men are simply some women's toy.
Re: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Love Up At Mercy’s Housewarming Party (video) by PatrikStacy: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Wow, I watched this video and it looks amazing. Even the party in honor of my anniversary was not so cool smiley) In my life I was at two housewarming parties and it was pretty cool. The only problem (it seems to me that everyone is facing it ...) is the idea for a gift. When my friends invited me, I absolutely did not know which gift to choose. My wife began to search the Internet for some ideas and found a site with housewarming gifts. There were 15 different gift ideas and I was ordered that the most interesting thing is the cat figurine. The fact is that cats are considered a good tradition for housewarming and many even let cats into the house at first. As a result, they were very happy with such a gift!

(1) (Reply)

This Nude Bridal Look Is Just Right For The Big Day! / Erica Is All Smiles As She Finally Meets With Her Dad In Real Life (VIDEO) / Toke Makinwa Marvels Over Bbnaija Dorathy's Huge Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.