Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food (8997 Views)

President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu, Canadian Mayor Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology & Food / Buhari Speaks At China-African Cooperation In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food by YungJo207(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
LordIsaac:

It's true o... Infact, you address your letter to the Canadian High Commission in Kenya.

Wow...thanks for the update I didn't know oo I thought the one here issue the Visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food by YungJo207(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Casekiller:

Bro the headquaters of Canada embassy in Africa is in Kenya
And again you don't do interviews in Nigeria here unless you go to Kenya. So all your documents are submitted and taken to Kenya for final decisions and to be honest with you a friend of mine witnessed it in Kenya when he saw Kenyans issueing visa for Nigerians and all other African countries .
That shit is bleeped UP

Nawa ooo thanks for the insight tho I didn't know all this....but why they come get embassy for Nigeria if they know everything will be sent to Kenya Las Las? If only our system was a better and working one you can't try this in other Western world and some Africa countries.... at least Kenyans are working in a Canadian embassy which is good...bro go Nigeria embassy for UK and weep for your country.....see currently ehn truth be told Nigeria is bleeped you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food by Dagrace01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Badgers14:
Yeye... I bet he travelled with 50 entourage all flying business class just to go and meet a mayor in Canada...

What a shameless country grin
Kai!
Nairaland need to introduce local language version so u will be able to understand better!
The mayor was the one that came visiting not the other way round.. Check the background pictures on the wall behind them, it was Buhari and Sanwo-Olu's pictures that were there.
Canadians are sniffing around for investment in Nigeria, u think the mayor will come only on his own? There must have been an understanding btw the Canadian government, probably governor of his state and Lagos State.
We wise and think positively abeg..
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food by Casekiller(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
YungJo207:

Nawa ooo thanks for the insight tho I didn't know all this....but why they come get embassy for Nigeria if they know everything will be sent to Kenya Las Las? If only our system was a better and working one you can't try this in other Western world and some Africa countries.... at least Kenyans are working in a Canadian embassy which is good...bro go Nigeria embassy for UK and weep for your country.....see currently ehn truth be told Nigeria is bleeped you.

The country is bleeped
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food by Kennyswag: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Casekiller:

The country is bleeped
reason why i always say the country should split angry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food by Legendguru: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food by Ghokes(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
AZeD1:
The Mayor of Brampton is equivalent to a Local Government chairman in Nigeria.

Rightly said, but what is the capacity or output of Brampton?
If Aba in Nigeria has been rightly managed in the past for example, you will find out that our various neighboring countries will want to collaborate with Abia State governors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard / Ikpeazu's Office Spends ₦2.2 Billion On Welfare, ₦1.4bn On Vehicles In A Year / Magodo Estate Invasion: Reps Summon IGP, Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.