Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) (8992 Views)

"Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by selemempe: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Arrewa:
The problem of nigeria is Just leadership
false. The problem of Nigeria is the north!

You know I'm saying the truth
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by manasuk(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Dyke15:
Aboki, hw far your region and poverty na
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Teespice(f): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Memories.....I loved this city though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Bekool(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano state the Glory of the north west!

Lagos... Abuja watch your back!!

This is no doubt a great achievement for Kano based on Nigerian standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by celeiyke: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Will that stop them from killing people who don't share same religion with them? Development in the core north can only be by education and not painting roads n constructing flyovers where no traffic exists
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by celeiyke: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Tinubu is looting Lagos, but Lagos is developing.

Gandollar is looting Kano, but Kano is developing.

El Rufai is a corrupt terrorist midget, but Kaduna is developing..

.........while the SE full of real looters are stuck with wheelbarrow and borehole and Kerosene sharing governors with no projects or anything to show.

It's really sad.

Be bold enough to name your state. When you tell us your state, tell us which south east state trails your state behind any development index.
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Bukky244: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Very commendable. Shame on those who dont know their tribe but refer to themselves as SS. See the money from your region in action for taking sides with people whom you think meant well for your people. I hope the we SS and ND crew are very happy with their status in Nigeria.
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by AmTruth: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Hope my Governors from my South South are seeing, after they would be shouting resource control and marginalization as if this state are getting their own Allocation from America.

It's so unfortunate that comparing the allocation received by the States, you would find out that my South South allocations are more. But despite that none can compare to even 50 percent of what I am seeing about Kano State in terms of infrastructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Arrewa: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
God bless northern Nigeria!!

God bless Hausafulanis!!
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Arrewa: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fariq we must never give up showing the positive side of our region

Irrespective of the media war against the north.

Never you be discouraged my the bias modes that are likely not to push some of your positive contents to the front page for the world to see.

I have been here since 2019 showing the world what the north really looks like cos 90% of those that have been insulting the north calling her backward and other derogatory names have never been to the north.

They rely on the media who are more focused and determined to paint the north black to the face of the world.

I have been banned time without number just for defending the north from those who their only aim is to paint her black.

Keep doing the good work bro!

The New Generation of Northerners must embrace the media to change the false narrative against the north.

I'm happy that am not alone in this glorious struggle...

Stay strong brother!!
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Fariq: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Fariq we must never give up showing the positive side of our region

Irrespective of the media war against the north.

Never you be discouraged my the bias modes that are likely not to push some of your positive contents to the front page for the world to see.

I have been here since 2019 showing the world what the north really looks like cos 90% of those that have been insulting the north calling her backward and other derogatory names have never been to the north.

They rely on the media who are more focused and determined to paint the north black to the face of the world.

I have been banned time without number just for defending the north from those who their only aim is to paint her black.

Keep doing the good work bro!

The New Generation of Northerners must embrace the media to change the false narrative against the north.

I'm happy that am not alone in this glorious struggle...

Stay strong brother!!

Spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano state the Glory of the north west!

Lagos... Abuja watch your back!!

Kudos to Kano. The more the merrier.

1 Like

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Arrewa: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Grayoso:

Kudos to Kano. The more the merrier.
we are getting there
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
CSTR2:
That is not just what I say. That is the fact.
The guy just bursted ur lies grin
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cherez:

A gallon of kerosene still better than garri
Hypocrite

U just disgraced ursef... The one u posted is a house of assembly representative sharing
Rice and bean.. Still much okay

But south east

But a whole governor of a sovereign state was sharing kerosene.. Shame of the century grin
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
AmTruth:
Hope my Governors from my South South are seeing, after they would be shouting resource control and marginalization as if this state are getting their own Allocation from America.

It's so unfortunate that comparing the allocation received by the States, you would find out that my South South allocations are more. But despite that none can compare to even 50 percent of what I am seeing about Kano State in terms of infrastructure

SS better.. U shud pity South east.

That region is suffering.. Today there governor will share kerosene, share wheel barrow, share eba n soup..

1 Like

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless northern Nigeria!!

God bless Hausafulanis!!

God bless kano..

I'm still coming back to kano.. I hope they resume school.. I miss bayero University kano

I miss the atmosphere of kano

1 Like

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Arrewa: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

God bless kano..

I'm still coming back to kano.. I hope they resume school.. I miss bayero University kano

I miss the atmosphere of kano
school has not resume yet...

You studied in Bayero?
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
school has not resume yet...

You studied in Bayero?

Yes Bro..... Just finished last year December
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Arrewa: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes Bro..... Just finished last year December
wow... That's good

Where are you from?
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
wow... That's good
Where are you from?
Lagos my brother
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Encash(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kano will soon develop more Abuja. Well

You re welcome to G free. You are paid to sign up,do few task .The Best legit site I have ever seen
Click the link below to sign up
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Arrewa: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Lagos my brother
that's good... I have also been to Lagos state

I have been there with my Dad... We attended a weeding of one of my father's close friend who happens to be a Lagosian.

Lagos is a very nice state... Just that the state is congested.

But there's present of good governance in the state.

I still have the intention to one day visit badagry the land of no return.

I'm happy you've been to my state and giving a positive contribution about my state in a public forum.

This is what an igbo man will never do...

They will come to the north and stay for years hustling peacefully along side our people.

Same people will come online to paint the north black.

Same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is.

Their hatred for the north is just extra ordinary but we know how to fix when the time comes.

Thank you for your positive contributions!!
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by donb06: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Tinubu is looting Lagos, but Lagos is developing.

Gandollar is looting Kano, but Kano is developing.

El Rufai is a corrupt terrorist midget, but Kaduna is developing..

.........while the SE full of real looters are stuck with wheelbarrow and borehole and Kerosene sharing governors with no projects or anything to show.

It's really sad.

Kano is the best state in NW
Lagos best in SW
Kaduna best in NC

But Due to bigotry u won't mention the best in SE... Anambra....

I have come to understand that when u guys want to attack SE... It is only Abia... Let us do Enugu vs Ekiti or Imo vs Osun. ....or Enugu vs Jigawa.. .. Ebonyi vs Zandra.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Rep, Herman Hembe. Dumps APGA For APC / 2023: Yahaya Bello's Supporters In Nassarawa Inaugurate Leaders / Anxiety In Ondo As Supreme Court Decides Akeredolu, Jegede’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.