Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) (9128 Views)

"Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
All these with almajiriis littered around like fowl... makes no sense..better to have these in human capital development

1 Like

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pics

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Banmeallday: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
All I see are roundabout roads looping here and there and empty neighborhoods with homes with property that belongs to the likes of Ganduje or thieves that can afford them....

4 Likes

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Banmeallday:
All I see are roundabout roads looping here and there and empty neighborhoods with homes with property that belongs to the likes of Ganduje or thieves that can afford them....

The is when hateful and bitter people can not hide their hatred and bitterness.

grin grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ganduje Mr Projects.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kano state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by TGMISKY(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nice one but I hope the development is spread across the 44 LGAs and not just the capital like my state, Imo

1 Like

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Arrewa: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Baba I know this estate here in kano that's where one of my friend is even living
johnmartus:
Most of these pictures are from Lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Coldie(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Citytrend:
Nice One if not for the fear of Arm Bandits, Herdsmen and Boko Haram. No one wants to loose his life for cheap pleasure.

Nigeria have never had it this bad from the North. The earlier you fix the Security in your Region, the better
Kano state is one of the most secured State in Nigeria. Just because something bad happened in Zamfara doesn't mean the whole north is unsafe.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Banmeallday: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
NGpatriot:

The is when hateful and bitter people can not hide their hatred and bitterness.

grin grin

Tarring roads with zebra blocks and building 1960 era hospitals is not actually my problem but yours because you folks have low standards and accept corrupt leaders. As a Sharia state, Kano people should look at these pictures and accept that the A-Rabs are superior to them because with less many of them have turned their deserts into paradise while you with all the stolen and unearned allocations for decades have managed to just do the mediocre basics LOL

3 Likes

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Coldie(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
OruExpress:
This looks like the average Nigerian state capital.
LoL... I don't know of any Nigerian capital that's up to this.

Especially in the Oru axis, * i didn't call names*

1 Like

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Banmeallday:

Tarring roads with zebra blocks and building 1960 era hospitals is not actually my problem but yours because you folks have low standards and accept corrupt leaders. As a Sharia state, Kano people should look at these pictures and accept that the A-Rabs are superior to them because with less many of them have turned their deserts into paradise while you with all the stolen and unearned allocations for decades have managed to just do the mediocre basics LOL
[/s]

Please, I'm allergic to wailing, crying, lamentation and frustration, kindly go and stand in line for your 1 gallon of kerosene or wheelbarrow, the people of Kano are progressing and they don't send you, they don't even know that you are crying and wailing on NL.

grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by thunderfirebubu: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Arrewa and ngpatriot ur 72 virgins are waiting for you guys, it's time to meet dem.
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Ojiofor: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gandollar is taking 10% as kickback while my governor and his predecessors are taking100% leaving absolutely nothing to develop the state.
Btw,I miss Kano state but for it's a no go area until further notice.

2 Likes

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
thunderfirebubu:
Arrewa and ngpatriot ur 72 virgins are waiting for you guys, it's time to meet dem.
[/s]

1 gallon of kerosene is waiting for you, just go and line up on the side of the road.

grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano state the Glory of the north west!

Lagos... Abuja watch your back!!

Even if your leaders turn North West to Dubai, it will remain largely unoptimized and increasingly deserted as long as insecurity holds sway. They should divert the money used in building those structures to fund education and compel those Boko Haram feeder population called Alimajiri into school. Until then, you are wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Even if your leaders turn North West to Dubai, it will remain largely unoptimized and increasingly deserted as long as insecurity holds sway. They should divert the money used to build those structures to fund education and compel those Boko Haram feeder population called Alimajiri into school. Until then, you are wasting your time.

They have advise for everybody, but their own villages are nothing to write home about, their governors can not even perform better than borehole, wheelbarrow and kerosene, Abia is an abomination and their people can not wait to run out of their region to run to Kano for work and survival.

The joke is always on you so keep lamenting with frustration.

grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Arrewa:
The problem of nigeria is Just leadership

That means Buhari is the problem.
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wonderful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amumaigwe:

That means Buhari is the problem.

Buhari is also your governor that collects your allocation and taxes, right?

Funny people..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Incredible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by kolaaderin: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Arrewa:
For those that will come here to shout... This is Abuja or Lagos

I have been to all these places I posted

This particular picture is Lagos. I personally know that estate Not far from my house. The rest may be Kano, I don't know.
Re: Development Hitting Kano State, Lagos Watch Your Back (photos) by NGpatriot: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nice..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 30 Communities In River State Relocated To IMO State - Pics / Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ / Jegede Files Petition Against Akeredolu's Victory At Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.