Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram (268 Views)

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi / Prolonged Banditry, Boko Haram And Killer Herdsmen Shows North As Most Corrupt R / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram by malagu: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Buhari to Nigerians in Ethiopia: I am fully determined to defeat banditry, terrorism in Nigeria https://thenewsroom.ng/Details?id=3572

Re: Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram by Sirsuky(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Black and White lies after releasing his Members to launch another attacks
Re: Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram by slivertongue: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
news to zombies
Re: Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
slivertongue:
news to zombies

E.g:

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
It is so obvious that there are some politicians behind this evil herdsmen and all manners of killings going on in this nation as we all know prior now...

Damn it! Some bastards are out FULL FORCE to start war that will consume them and all their families in this country!

They will all die painfully and shamelessly and we will all be here to read about their demise.

If you are out supporting this evil politicians that ruined our nation also...... becareful so that the evil y'all support will not start at your doorsteps.

Again,

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

May they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of the evil ones among these herdsmen and kidnappers, if you are not a hypocritical bigot,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these prayers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians In Ethiopia: I Am Determined To Defeat Banditry, Boko Haram by bigeliot(m): 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ask him tomorrow now he'll say " I am surprised I said dat" d unaware oga at d top.

(1) (Reply)

Aketi Digital Centre Was Commissioned By Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN In / 2019 Man Of The Year, Godwin Maduka Introduces Free Medical Outreach, Saves Life / I didn’t forge NYSC exemption certificate – Bayelsa deputy gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.