Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis (2794 Views)

Follio Pays You Just For Writhing Articles And Comments / On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / Immigration Successful Candidates' List On Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by OOLUSOGA(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
I am looking for english speaking writers who can write very clear and web friendly english.

We need very reliable, experienced writers capable of producing well written, thoroughly proofread articles weekly and daily.

We prefer experience writing articles for blogs and content websites. Writers will be given resources to help them research and write about the projects that are given.

Successful candidates will be paid weekly and daily via PayPal. Please tell us about your educational history and writing experience.
Please provide samples of your writing.
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
How do you want the articles to be written.I am Babalola Ayoola.I will like to know which type of articles and the audience.Let me in and I will give you a feedback ASAP
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
my e-mail add is aybl2002@yahoo.com
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by tj4me(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
iam a good article writer,i can even duplicate 1 article into 10 different format.my email is waiditijani@37.com
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by adegeorge(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hi, i write so well. pls find my blog on www.ipledge2nigeria.com.

my email is ademola.adebayo@ipledge2nigeria.com

thanks.
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
I
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by Superuser(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hi,

We are into content development/corporate profile development, business plan , presentation and all that, If you are interested, kindly contact us via biocongroup@yahoo.com,

Regards
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by suwwy: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
My love for writting has no bound and nt just writting but writting brilliant articles pls i wil be glad if u can reach me via my mail add adeogun.opeyemi@yahoo.ca
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by kingvictor(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
OOLUSOGA:

I am looking for english speaking writers who can write very clear and web friendly english.

We need very reliable, experienced writers capable of producing well written, thoroughly proofread articles weekly and daily.

We prefer experience writing articles for blogs and content websites. Writers will be given resources to help them research and write about the projects that are given.

Successful candidates will be paid weekly and daily via PayPal. Please tell us about your educational history and writing experience.
Please provide samples of your writing.

my friend how many nigerians use paypal?you mean people who have backdoor paypay account?
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by olayanju22(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Olayanju22@yahoo.com
Re: Writing Articles And Get Paid On Daily Basis by solidman59(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello,

I am also a good writer and although I haven't written that much most recently, I believe that I can do this job. But pls how do I get across to you? Anyways, in case you want to try me out, you can mail me on babeless2003@yahoo.com or provide me with a way to contact you.

Thanks
Solidman

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Society For Family Health (SFH) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (7 Positio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.