Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog (6544 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Be Sincere, Am I Not Popular ??? / Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: / How To Make My Dog Bark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by begunatoye(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
I am a veterinary doctor. I will strongly suggest that your dog be clinically examined. Many dog diseases often start from loss of appetite. if u need my assistance, call 07086500955.ppppppppppppp
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Woke4all(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
P.Stacks:

shocked
Pls check your dogs health status on wikileaks and not on naira land ok.
It seems something is wrong with your brain
Phate07:

Dog is sick. And so? undecided

Akanniade:

I totally agree with.  Its sickening to me to see a dog lick some people all over when they hardly can tolerate their fellow human around them.
A colleague of mine thinks his dogs are more important to him than fellow humans. One of his dogs attacked his wife's visitors and he concluded the woman must be diabolical, cos the dog singled her out. They fact is dogs are animals, you cant truly know whats on their mind and I think its mean and selfish using an animal having your affection to terrorise fellow humans.
The fact you don't like pets doesn't mean someone else don't!
baconline:

I expect more answers to this thread,since many nairalanders are dogsss cool cool, Also if they don't give you  the right answers and the dog does not start recovering.Take him to ONDO and CROSS RIVER  states!!!!!!
LWKMD  grin
araba1:

you can check between his teeth if there is any small bone hanging there cos it happen to my dog 2 yrs ago and vet did not notice it but as i was playing with my dog i saw the bone .
LOL, ok
begunatoye:

I am a veterinary doctor. I will strongly suggest that your dog be clinically examined. Many dog diseases often start from loss of appetite. if u need my assistance, call 07086500955.ppppppppppppp
Your number is not reachable!

@all,   
Thanks i think my dog is getting better now!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by iyatrustee(f): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
Woke4all:

It seems soothing is wrong with your brain The fact you don't like pets doesn't mean someone else don't! LWKMD ;DLOL, ok Your number is not reachable!

@all,

maybe your dog just wanted some publicity stunts grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by baconline(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
@all,

that fast!!!!some Boyz were already preparing to recieve yur dog at Calabar.too bad
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Woke4all(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
iyatrustee:

hehehe grin
baconline:

@all,

that fast!!!!some Boyz were already preparing to recieve yur dog at Calabar.too bad
lol they can try another dog. grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by VERYANGRY(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
NA WAAOOO grin grin grin BROS  E BE LIKE SAY THEY GIVE UR DOG OTAPIPIA HMMM SIMPLY TAKE UR DOG TO CHURCH, AFTER SOME SPIRITUAL DIAGNOSTIC DEM GO TELL U WHICH OF UR NEIGHBOUR HOL UR DOG WITH WITCHCRAFT,,HERE NO BE ANIMAL PLANET shocked grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by babyme1(f): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
If he doesn't get better,send him down here so i and my neighbours can have some meat to eat while doing our moon light dance. (Send him through any AKTC park,i'll pick him up at the park tongue)
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by iyatrustee(f): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
baby.me:

If he doesn't get better,send him down here so i and my neighbours can have some meat to eat while doing our moon light dance. (Send him through any AKTC park,i'll pick him up at the park tongue)

as in Akwa Ibom Transport Company? sista, u dey find wetin you go take push your christmas palmwine? @ woke4all, better thank God oh cos people be don get plans for your bingo grin grin grin. BTW wetin be the dog name?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Woke4all(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
VERY ANGRY:

NA WAAOOO grin grin grin BROS  E BE LIKE SAY THEY GIVE your DOG OTAPIPIA HMMM SIMPLY TAKE your DOG TO CHURCH, AFTER SOME SPIRITUAL DIAGNOSTIC DEM GO TELL U WHICH OF your NEIGHBOUR HOL your DOG WITH WITCHCRAFT,,HERE NO BE ANIMAL PLANET shocked grin
baby.me:

If he doesn't get better,send him down here so i and my neighbours can have some meat to eat while doing our moon light dance. (Send him through any AKTC park,i'll pick him up at the park tongue) hahahaha my dog go hook for ur throat ooo. Go buy cow, chicken, turkey or goat meat for Christmas jor grin

FOR THOSE WHO THINK I CAN'T POST ABOUT ANIMAL IN THIS FORUM. Click here: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30.0.html
The owner of this forum and many other member likes and posted about dogs.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by babyme1(f): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
iyatrustee:

as in Akwa Ibom Transport Company? sista, u dey find wetin you go take push your christmas palmwine? @ woke4all, better thank God oh cos people be don get plans for your bingo grin grin grin. BTW wetin be the dog name?

Na you talk am o! Did you see Akwa Ibom in my post? tongue
@Woke4all i prefer dog lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by VERYANGRY(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
ok now, i hear u aNd i HAVE the solution to your dog problem,,1st, what type of dog is it? anyway sha, just try 15 table spoon of shaving powder and mix with kerosine,3 times morning,afternoon and nite, do it for 2 days and u see your bingo back to life and after that make sure u come for testimony cool
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Woke4all(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
baby.me:

Na you talk am o! Did you see Akwa Ibom in my post? tongue
@Woke4all i prefer dog lipsrsealed
Then check your local market for one!
angry embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Woke4all(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
VERY ANGRY:

ok now, i hear u aNd i HAVE the solution to your dog problem,,1st, what type of dog is it? anyway sha, just try 15 table spoon of shaving powder and mix with kerosine,3 times morning,afternoon and nite, do it for 2 days and u see your bingo back to life and after that make sure u come for testimony cool
If you have nothing to do say then go and play in this section!
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-15.0.html
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by holydante(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
iyatrustee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin, Hollywood doggy, maybe put his pixs on e-online will be the remedy

meanwhile dawgs are lovely to have and train, guy i feel you man
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by slap1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
Your dog is worried it could be implicated by WikiLeaks for eating your neighbour's fish.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by MrCork22: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Woke4all, brother, i suspect your dog chop a rat, 4real

You need to start buy proper dog food & QUIT feeedin it with dog bone, food from dusbin & rats, truss me. ermm r u IBO?
wink
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by iyatrustee(f): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mr:Cork:

Woke4all, brother, i suspect your dog chop a rat, 4real

You need to start buy proper dog food & QUIT feeedin it with dog bone, food from dusbin & rats, truss me. ermm r u IBO?
wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by iice(f): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hope he gets better and better smiley
They make great friends unlike humans cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by atilla(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
could it be that ur dog is gay?

that would explain the bottom sticking up in the air and also the not eating might be cause by worrying what you would do when he finds out. please talk with him and tell him u love him wether gay or straight!!! smiley

on a serious note how is ur dog now? take a pic lets see
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Woke4all(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mr:Cork:

Woke4all, brother, i suspect your dog chop a rat,   4real

You need to start buy proper dog food & QUIT feeedin it with dog bone, food from dusbin & rats, truss me.  ermm r u IBO?
wink
Crazy cork am not igbo like you but it seems my dog ate ur cork that's why he's sick *no offience*
iice:

Hope he gets better and better smiley
They make great friends unlike humans cheesy
thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by tlops(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
Carolece:

Dogs were not created to get human assistance, they were made in the wild to fend for themselves, thats where they belong and thats where they should stay

"Look at the birds flying around . . . your Father in Heaven takes care of them" Matthew 6:26

"He gives animals their food and feeds the young ravens when they call." Psalm 147:9

"A good man takes care of his animals, but wicked men are cruel to theirs." Proverbs 12:10.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by JUNIT1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
go throw away da dog, u self u never chop, na dog go chop, u no give am correct food nw u dey woder wetin dey happen, de dog dey vex na da truth be that, go throw am away. lol, just joking, give it time da dog will be fine
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by ayde: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
atilla:

could it be that your dog is gay?

that would explain the bottom sticking up in the air and also the not eating might be cause by worrying what you would do when he finds out. please talk with him and tell him u love him wether gay or straight!!! smiley

on a serious note how is your dog now? take a pic lets see

grin grin grin grin, hahahaa, now dat's very funny.

I think your dogs needs deworming, that should explain why he isn't eating and his inactivity. You should deworm your dog every 3months. But it's a good thing to know he is okay now, BTW what's his name?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by VERYANGRY(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
how u expect the dog  bingo owner to put the pix here? im sure if u see the ekuke sef u ask your sef why person dey waste em time for all dis dog tale grin bros i don tell u wetin u go do,abi u still want more optionz? the dog is protesting,,u no feed your bingo and aw u expect make em follow u play? u sef no know aw far? the bingo dey protest with hunger strike,check urself abeg dialog with your bingo,lets move over this chapter,,if u no want settle am with am carry am  go AMA NKITA, mi sef get  BODY GUARD DOG, anytime i misbehave, dino go draw my attention straight, but as u said,your bingo dey throw yash up,i suspect faggotism ,need fasting and deliverance undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by 190: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2010
[size=19pt]I know MR COCK is responsible for whats happening 2 that DOG

woke i saw mr.cock 2days ago close 2 your DOG'S CAGE, i dont know what he did

please just ask your dog for confession
[/size]
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by dancenony: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
when people are having and battling serious life issues, someone is out there crying for a dog, sooo funny
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by sheboi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
aww, I knw how u feel, so sorry I cant really help u, my prayers are with u, pele. hope it recovers soon.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by snowdrops(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
Any akwa ibom in da house? I am sure they can profer a permanent solution to your dogs` problems.
Shikena wink
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
poster, you be my correct guy infact as you take love animals na so I love animals pass some nairalanders wey come here dey open their smally yash, why some people go come day behave as if them born them through abortion for chemist store or na true say them born them 2ru miscarriage,
I have a alsatian, doberman,pitbul, a cat, a small spider and a hatchling snake, the cause of the dogs problem might be that it is reacting to a chemical compound that it might have ingested without knowing something like pesticide, herbicide or any chemical that might be poisonous, one of my ekuke dogs then went and ate the food it remained at night in the morning after I forgot that an insecticide was sprayed around that place at night, he became so sick that I thought it was going to die but it didn't
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by slymm(f): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
awwww, i love dogs, oh their cute wet nose, the way they look at you. They are the best friends i have ever had. I cried for days when i lost my dog recently, just talking about him makes me cry @op, i hope your pal gets better, please take him to another vet for a second opinion okay. Ignore some people who come here to seek publicity by trying to be funny. If yoy do not like pets, wht not ignore the thread. Village jesters!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by octar6: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
it coud be cancer. Dogs also have cancer.
We dont have very good vet clinics her in naija to cary out sofisticated test and scans.
anyway keep try out other things.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Sharonf(f): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2010
You need to get a large metal bowl, fill it with hot/ warm water, put the dog inside. After 30 -45 minutes, bring it out.

Add salt to taste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / What Was Your Nickname Back In School / Look At The Best Nigeria Entertainment News Website For 9ja Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.