Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog (6543 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Be Sincere, Am I Not Popular ??? / Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: / How To Make My Dog Bark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Busybody2(f): 2:52am On Dec 16, 2010
slymm:

awwww, i love dogs, oh their cute wet nose, the way they look at you. They are the best friends i have ever had. I cried for days when i lost my dog recently, just talking about him makes me cry @op, i hope your pal gets better, please take him to another vet for a second opinion okay. Ignore some people who come here to seek publicity by trying to be funny. If yoy do not like pets, wht not ignore the thread. Village jesters!

Exactly, too dry jokes from peeps painfully trying and woefully failing to be funny undecided

I love those beady eyes and wet nose too smiley
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by daroz(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2010
Dog? shocked shocked shocked, nonsence sad
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Gr8Animash: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2010
happnd 2 my bull mastiff.check if d paws(feet) are swollen,check if d stomach area is greenish,then wen u get 2 ur vet put a stethoscope on his chest area,then prod him he is probably whining but is in so much pain it doesnt whine loudly, its probably kidney problem
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by MriCork: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2010
Woke4all , brother. on a serious note,Just save your moiney and coook the dog for christmas. Turkey is very expensive wink
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2010
baby.me:

If he doesn't get better,send him down here so i and my neighbours can have some meat to eat while doing our moon light dance. (Send him through any AKTC park,i'll pick him up at the park tongue)

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by hildaa(f): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2010
Any akwa ibom in da house? I am sure they can profer a permanent solution to your dogs` problems.
Shikena wink
[quote][/quote]

what are you insinuating?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by azeezengr(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
@poster, Just send it to President Goodluck and i bet it you may get a ministerial nomination next year, mark my worrd!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by VERYANGRY(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2010
sister i feel u joo,what abt pepper and akanwu? wth lime? the guy no even fit tell us wetin the the bingo name? if ur bingo is sick,throw am away or carry am go meet vet,what forum is this again? health? ops
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2010
A lota nigerians are very animal unfriendly n cruel 2 animals.nl is d last place 2 get reasnable advice frm.except 4 a few.many ppu just want 2 b unecesarily stupid.i luv animals of al kinds b it dogs,cats,sheep,rabit,fishes and al.i've reared dogs b4 n sumtin quite similar has hapend 2 my dog.of cos its sick n i sugest u take it 2 d vet clinic asap b4 it dies.i had 3 dogs in my house den dat i usd 2 takia of wen 1 of dem died,i cud c tears in d oda 2 dogs eyes.i felt bad 2 mysef cos i wasnt around 2 takia of my babies (dogs).dey came n sat beside me n d 2nd 1 was tryin 2 comfort me by hugin me even though it was cryin.dia names were cindy,dany and d 1 dat died was tilda! *sobs*
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Busybody2(f): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
kulyie:

A lota nigerians are very animal unfriendly n cruel 2 animals.nl is d last place 2 get reasnable advice frm.except 4 a few.many ppu just want 2 b unecesarily silly.i luv animals of al kinds b it dogs,cats,sheep,rabit,fishes and al.i've reared dogs b4 n sumtin quite similar has hapend 2 my dog.of cos its sick n i sugest u take it 2 d vet clinic asap b4 it dies.i had 3 dogs in my house den dat i usd 2 takia of wen 1 of dem died,i cud c tears in d oda 2 dogs eyes.i felt bad 2 mysef cos i wasnt around 2 takia of my babies (dogs).dey came n sat beside me n d 2nd 1 was tryin 2 comfort me by hugin me even though it was cryin.dia names were cindy,dany and d 1 dat died was tilda! *sobs*

Awwww cry *hugs*
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Basildon1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
I'm glad there are many people who actually realise there's more to the post than jokes. The jokes however are not as annoyin as the ones that say it is just a dog! That's just daft! So he's not supposed to care about it.

Even if u cultivated a flower garden for 2 years and you come back one day to find out that all the flowers are dying, a sensible owner would be worried!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
Basildon1:

I'm glad there are many people who actually realise there's more to the post than jokes. The jokes however are not as annoyin as the ones that say it is just a dog! That's just daft! So he's not supposed to care about it.

Even if u cultivated a flower garden for 2 years and you come back one day to find out that all the flowers are dying, a sensible owner would be worried!
what a fallacy ? you guys prefer animals to human beings,then go to the bush.

I wonder if poster can show this kind of concern to his girlfriend or family members but because it had to do with his precious 404,he's seeking help on

the internet.rubbish angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Meldrick(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2010
kulyie:

A lota nigerians are very animal unfriendly n cruel 2 animals.nl is d last place 2 get reasnable advice frm.except 4 a few.many ppu just want 2 b unecesarily silly.i luv animals of al kinds b it dogs,cats,sheep,rabit,fishes and al.

Waiting for you to mention python or cobra snake or even scorpion. Guess you'll love them more
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Basildon1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

what a fallacy ? you guys prefer animals to human beings,then go to the bush.

I wonder if poster can show this kind of concern to his girlfriend or family members but because it had to do with his precious 404,he's seeking help on

the internet.rubbish angry angry angry
There has being no form of preference here. I cant even hack how you came up with that. And why why wont he show more concern if it's his girlfriend. I know you joking?

Just saying when you have something you care about you do your best for it. I'm sure if u spent hours/days building a PC from scratch and it crashes, U'd try to fix it or get help from any1.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by slymm(f): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
oh lordy, lordy, the brains of some have gone cold. How did you come up with the comparism of the dog and his gf and family? A man can no longer love his dog, because it is meat to you? Please stop making a mockery of his love for his dogs. I havee four dogs, and they mean the entire world to me, i know how i cries for days when three of my adorable dogs died. I do eat cow meat, but if someone loves his pet cow, i am not gonna look him in the face and say, hey, how about we use molly the cow for barbecue tonight? That is just rude and crude. Leavee him be please. @op, please hope your pal is doing just fine. Keep us updated.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by ITbomb(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
Dont mind all them animal haters, i share in your love for animals especially fowl with their beautiful ivory beak. there was this fowl i had for 8 month, whenever it sees me it run, jump and flap its wings. one day it develop the same condition that you saw in your dog so i went to the market and bought pepper, onion, maggi, etc. X
Men, it was delicious
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by 190: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
ITbomb:

Dont mind all them animal haters, i share in your love for animals especially fowl with their beautiful ivory beak. there was this fowl i had for 8 month, whenever it sees me it run, jump and flap its wings. one day it develop the same condition that you saw in your dog so i went to the market and bought pepper, onion, maggi, etc. X
Men, it was delicious

R.O.T.F.L
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by 190: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
Sharon_f:

You need to get a large metal bowl, fill it with hot/ warm water, put the dog inside. After 30 -45 minutes, bring it out.

Add salt to taste.

R.O.T.F.L
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Gr8Animash: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2010
190:

R.O.T.F.L
190:

R.O.T.F.L

i really love animals to a crunch but these 2 guys are 2 funny
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by MrCork6: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2010
Poster, why dont u just sell the dog for suya? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by slymm(f): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
ITbomb:

Men, it was delicious
[/quote
kwakwakwakwa! Bet you think you are a comedian huh Keep your day job honey.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by xanders(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
Please read this all. I like animals, but this is somthing else. Western countrys sow luv to these creatures and they reap likewise. Learn and act
Balto (1919 – March 14, 1933) was a Siberian Husky sled dog who led his team on the final leg of the 1925 serum run to Nome , in which diphtheria antitoxin was transported from Anchorage, Alaska to Nenana, Alaska by train and then to Nome by dog sled to combat an outbreak of the disease.[1] The run is commemorated by the annual Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race. Balto was named after the Sami explorer Samuel Balto. Balto died at the age of 14. 1925 serum run Main article: 1925 serum run to Nome In January 1925, doctors realized that a potentially deadly diphtheria epidemic was poised to sweep through Nome's young people. The only serum that could stop the outbreak was in Anchorage, nearly a thousand miles (1,600 km) away. The only aircraft that could quickly deliver the medicine was taken out of winter storage, but its engine was frozen and would not start. After considering all of the alternatives, officials decided to move the medicine by sled dog. The serum was transported by train from Anchorage to Nenana, where the first musher embarked as part of a relay aimed at delivering the needed serum to Nome . More than 20 mushers took part, facing a blizzard with −23 °F temperatures and strong winds. Katie Pryor interviewed the musher after he had finished. News coverage of the race was worldwide. On February 2, 1925, the Norwegian Gunnar Kaasen drove his team, led by Balto, into Nome . The longest and most hazardous stretch of the run was actually covered by another Norwegian, Leonhard Seppala and his dog team, led by Togo. They came from Nome towards the end of the run and picked up the serum from musher Henry Ivanoff. The serum was later passed to Kaasen. Balto proved himself on the Iditarod trail, saving his team in the Topkok River. Balto was also able to stay on the trail in near whiteout conditions; Kaasen stated he could barely see his hand in front of his face. During a blizzard, Kaasen and his team missed the last sled dog team and had to take the medicine twice as far. At Nome , everybody wanted to thank Kaasen at first. He suggested giving fame to Balto as well.[citation needed] Togo was the star dog for Leonhard Seppala even before the great 1925 Serum Run. Instead of celebrating the triumph together as one huge team, many became jealous of the publicity Balto received, especially from President Calvin Coolidge and the press. Seppala favored Togo, but the general public loved the story behind Balto, and so they would take a far different path after the celebrations were over. Balto was not welcomed at the ceremony in New York in which Seppala and Togo received awards from the explorer Roald Amundsen. [edit]Aftermath Balto at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. After the mission's success, Balto and Kaasen became celebrities. A statue of Balto, sculpted by Frederick Roth, was erected in New York City's Central Park on December 17, 1925, just 10 months after Balto's arrival in Nome . Balto himself was present for the monument's unveiling.[2] The statue is located on the main path leading north from the Tisch Children's Zoo.[3] In front of the statue a low-relief slate plaque depicts Balto's sled team, and bears the following inscription: “ Dedicated to the indomitable spirit of the sled dogs that relayed antitoxin six hundred miles over rough ice, across treacherous waters, through Arctic blizzards from Nenana to the relief of stricken Nome in the Winter of 1925. Endurance · Fidelity · Intelligence[3] ” Balto was not destined to be a star in the breeding shed since he was neutered at a young age, hence he was relegated to being neglected on the vaudeville circuit with his team. While visiting Los Angeles, George Kimble, a former prize fighter turned businessman from Cleveland, was shocked to discover the dogs were unhealthy and badly treated. Mr. Kimble worked together with the newspaper, the Cleveland Plain Dealer, to bring Balto and his team to Cleveland, Ohio. On March 19, 1927, Balto and six companions were brought to Cleveland and given a hero's welcome in a triumphant parade. The dogs were then taken to the Brookside Zoo (now the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo). After Balto's death in 1933, his remains were mounted by a taxidermist, and donated to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.[4] In 1998 the Alaska Legislature passed HJR 62-'Bring Back Balto'resolution. The Cleveland Museum of Natural History declined to return Balto; however, in October 1998, Balto left for a five-month stay at the Anchorage Museum of History and Art which drew record crowds. On December 22, 1995, Universal Pictures released the live action/animated film Balto. The film was loosely based on the events of the
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Woke4all(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2010
190:

[size=19pt]I know MR COCK is responsible for whats happening 2 that DOG

woke i saw mr.cock 2days ago close 2 your DOG'S CAGE, i dont know what he did

please just ask your dog for confession
[/size]
Lol 190 it seems my dog ate his cork so he's left with mr.
snowdrops:

Any akwa ibom in da house? I am sure they can profer a permanent solution to your dogs` problems.
Shikena wink
dancenony:

when people are having and battling serious life issues, someone is out there crying for a dog, sooo funny
If you are broke battling for ur life am not!
Sharon_f:

You need to get a large metal bowl, fill it with hot/ warm water, put the dog inside. After 30 -45 minutes, bring it out.

Add salt to taste.
daroz:

Dog? shocked shocked shocked, nonsence sad
rubbish!

Movingcoil:

poster, you be my correct guy infact as you take love animals na so I love animals pass some nairalanders wey come here dey open their smally yash, why some people go come day behave as if them born them through abortion for chemist store or na true say them born them 2ru miscarriage,
I have a alsatian, doberman,pitbul, a cat, a small spider and a hatchling snake, the cause of the dogs problem might be that it is reacting to a chemical compound that it might have ingested without knowing something like pesticide, herbicide or any chemical that might be poisonous, one of my ekuke dogs then went and ate the food it remained at night in the morning after I forgot that an insecticide was sprayed around that place at night, he became so sick that I thought it was going to die but it didn't
oh ok.
Gr8Animash:

happnd 2 my bull mastiff.check if d paws(feet) are swollen,check if d stomach area is greenish,then wen u get 2 your vet put a stethoscope on his chest area,then prod him he is probably whining but is in so much pain it doesnt whine loudly, its probably kidney problem
thanks anyway
sheboi:

aww, I knw how u feel, so sorry I cant really help u, my prayers are with u, pele. hope it recovers soon.
thanks
slymm:

awwww, i love dogs, oh their cute wet nose, the way they look at you. They are the best friends i have ever had. I cried for days when i lost my dog recently, just talking about him makes me cry @op, i hope your pal gets better, please take him to another vet for a second opinion okay. Ignore some people who come here to seek publicity by trying to be funny. If yoy do not like pets, wht not ignore the thread. Village jesters!
Oh! very sorry bout ur lost dog hmmm,
octar6:

it coud be cancer. Dogs also have cancer.
We dont have very good vet clinics her in naija to cary out sofisticated test and scans.
anyway keep try out other things.
Busy_body:

Exactly, too dry jokes from peeps painfully trying and woefully failing
likes of Mr cork and co. Lol.

My dog JIMMY is perfectly doing well now

Thanks to all who contributed positively and to all those hungry Calaba peeps looking for suya hmmm they got me laughing real hard.

I will post his pics soon!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Koikoi(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2010
dogs dey cause dis kain talk? i dey laff no offence to baba
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by ceval: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2010
Eya, sori 4 your dog. Well, I can help you.
Just send a mail to cevalp2000@yahoo.com and I will tell you how you can help your dog.
I'm out
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by wazobiang: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
kill d dog!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by jimmysho(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2010
consult ajaolode@yahoo.com. he is very good at it. i use to know him in kaduna. i wish the poor dog quick recovery
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Goldenmeda(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2010
I think u should be very prayerful dis day, cos' dogs sees spirit he might hav seen 1 koming towards u, may b he feel bad 4 u, b vigilant
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by babyme1(f): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2010
lol grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by gixxer: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2010
get the dog a cage mate
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2010
Deals Affair helps Nigerians enjoy the best offers, discounts, bonanzas, special promotions and unbeatable prices around them.

Our service helps customers buy smart and save money and businesses use this to attract new customers to their products and services.

Links
www.dealsaffair.com

www.facebook.com/dealsaffair

www.twitter.com/dealsaffair
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog by zarah(f): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2010
Hi, I feel u big time, u r rite to worry. I lost my Dog Dodi today and I am devastated. He was a cross alsatian/Bull dog, very active,healthy and never missed a vaccine. I always travel with him but somehow left him with my guard on friday cos It was a 10hr dr
ive. My maiguard called and gave me th
e exact described symptom by u here, and Dodi died before the vet doc got to him. Pls take care of urs fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / Look At The Best Nigeria Entertainment News Website For 9ja Celebrities / Itunes Gift Card Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.