Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial (5875 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by ATTemi: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Aside stupidity, wetin again be ur prblm?
FrLukas:
I'm sure the population of the entire Eastern Nigeria is not up to 12 million.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2020
technicallyrich:

u are not good in guessing.
I wrote richest,strongest and bravest blacks and you are calling a yaribanza mudslim,not even ndigbo which are the most talented and creative blacks people on earth aka japan of africa or jews.
Anyway i am a proud ijaw man and ijaws are the richst,strongest,bravest and most blessed black people on earth.
Dont worry when we are no longer zoogerians your eyes will open and you will realise this.

I won't insult Ijaw people because of one ill-trained member of their tribe on Nairaland.

I'll leave you to yourself.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by technicallyrich(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2020
FrLukas:

I won't insult Ijaw people because of one ill-trained member of their tribe on Nairaland.

i know you are afraid of us is normal.
Na ijaw na.
I forgot to tell you that,we are the leaders of the niger deltans and the reason why every region wants power.
Also the igbos are our brothers and fellow biafran.
Finally we are the real owners of lagos and ondo state and if anything hapen to nigeria you will have to fight us.
Now imaginge yaribanzas cowards,fighting we ijaws that will be realy funny.as their only hope will be on juju and juju will always fail.
Now you can run back to your mud house in ogbomosho.
Dont qoute me please as i wont reply you because a brave,blessedman has no bussiness with a koward,betrayal,dief and retualist.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2020
technicallyrich:

biafra is ss,se,some part of middle belt and cameroun.
Even me i am from the richest,strongest,bravest and most blessed black tribe on earth and i love and support biafra.
What of Indonesia, India and Cambodia. You forgot to add them too.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Rekhina:
And you want Amotekun to come to pass ?, I thought u are different
Now I know y people say u are unreliable and unstable , Is it not u that was hailing ipob yesterday grin grin grin
. jimyjames am sorry for lambasting u because of this double tongue ,

is only a fool that will trust an afonja man , spits
Who cares if you want amotekun to stand or not. Was it your father or family members that launch it. Or is it for you and your people. 12 million ko, 120million ni. So Osu woman they talk about trust, lol. Wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2020
MetaPhysical:

It depends!

Was the data released by BSO or by Nigeria? grin grin

About 80million people are expected at the burial itself. grin
Lol, no o, we will be 500million.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Antoeni(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Biafra; when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several igbo people. you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans. what are They Truly fighting for. #GodHelpNigeria

1 Like

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by technicallyrich(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Westbestside:
What of Indonesia, India and Cambodia. You forgot to add them too.
no plus lagos and ondo state,becaise we ijaws own those two state.
And if anything happens to the zoo,you will have to fight us to take it.
Now imagine the bravest,strongest,richest and most blessed blacks fightin useless yaribanza mudslims kowards.
U wont reply you again as you are not even a real yoruba man but a yoruba mudslim.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2020
Rekhina:
With the doubleface of yareeba Amala people I see them live with fulani when this country divides , how can u support Amotekun and still fight those on this course of dividing this cursed country , is ipob not supporting Amotekun enough ,

Wait first y are yorubas so double in character ? Please someone shud answer me pls because am so lost

Yareeba karma is watching u with ur double tongue ,hate , double standards and cowardice.. if dis continues u and fulani living as one will be the least repercussions of ur dishonoured life ,read my lips
When you get home, ask your osu parents why they act like snake.

1 Like

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2020
technicallyrich:

no plus lagos and ondo state,becaise we ijaws own those two state.
And if anything happens to the zoo,you will have to fight us to take it.
Now imagine the bravest,strongest,richest and most blessed blacks fightin useless yaribanza mudslims kowards.
U wont reply you again as you are not even a real yoruba man but a yoruba mudslim.
Yes, you ijaw own them on nairaland, we are not arguing with you.

As the owner of those ondo and Lagos, we are waiting for your ipod biafra or death chant their.
Why waiting for something to happen before fighting for what is yours? Are you this coward, start fighting today jor.

Lol, bravest lol, osu man never ceased to make me laugh.

See bravest below. At least, you are brave in declaring fasting and prayers after beating empty chest grin.

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by technicallyrich(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Westbestside:
Yes, you ijaw own them on nairaland, we are not arguing with you.

As the owner of those ondo and Lagos, we are waiting for your ipod biafra or death chant their.
Why waiting for something to happen before fighting for what is yours? Are you this coward, start fighting today jor.

Lol, bravest lol, osu man never ceased to make me laugh.

See bravest below. At least, you are brave in declaring fasting and prayers after beating empty chest grin.
we u shutupp your derty mouth.
Yaribanza mudslim.
No wonder you people stinkk like dead goatt and mess too much.
Ijaws we continue been the most blessed blacks.
Y dont you join awolowo to commit sucide.fol
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
technicallyrich:

i know you are afraid of us is normal.
Na ijaw na.
I forgot to tell you that,we are the leaders of the niger deltans and the reason why every region wants power.
Also the igbos are our brothers and fellow biafran.
Finally we are the real owners of lagos and ondo state and if anything hapen to nigeria you will have to fight us.
Now imaginge yaribanzas cowards,fighting we ijaws that will be realy funny.as their only hope will be on juju and juju will always fail.
Now you can run back to your mud house in ogbomosho.
Dont qoute me please as i wont reply you because a brave,blessedman has no bussiness with a koward,betrayal,dief and retualist.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Jamarii: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2020
celeiyke:

Y not say 500,000. Mumu Anambra alone is more than 12 million. This statement clearly shows u have never been anywhere close to the east. We have over 10m registered voters alone in the south east. I think u should stop displaying ur stupidity
Lol, this one is demented. No, you for say nnewi alone is 700billion.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2020
technicallyrich:

we u shutupp your derty mouth.
Yaribanza mudslim.
No wonder you people stinkk like dead goatt and mess too much.
Ijaws we continue been the most blessed blacks.
Y dont you join awolowo to commit sucide.fol
Lol, emotional ranting. Awo committed suicide according to what your father told you. Why won't he self, when he's not worth the dustbin in awo's abandoned home.

Lol, so group of people that their so called city top the most dirtiest and filty cities in the world has mouth to say someone better than him smell
Lol.
Odensi. Oloorun, stupid Osun. Water begger.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Rekhina:
Am wiser now , all this play with yorubas has ended
Now I can see what u guys saw!
Lol, who ask this one play. Play kill you.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Yoruba's are verbal warriors no one will ever team up with them when it comes to fight, cause anytime it comes to fight ,
you will see Yoruba's doing this to the enemy
Lol, says prayer warriors grin. Person wey go kill una while writing ICC, na him you people want.

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by technicallyrich(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Westbestside:
Lol, emotional ranting. Awo committed suicide according to what your father told you. Why won't he self, when he's not worth the dustbin in awo's abandoned home.

Lol, so group of people that their so called city top the most dirtiest and filty cities in the world has mouth to say someone better than him smell
Lol.
Odensi. Oloorun, stupid Osun. Water begger.
go on weak 4strated man and comitt swecide.we will miss you.i promise.
Cant you see how yaribanza mudslim miss awololowo.
Go on fol.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2020
technicallyrich:

go on weak 4strated man and comitt swecide.we will miss you.i promise.
Cant you see how yaribanza mudslim miss awololowo.
Go on fol.
I am not your father that plan to commit suicide because of his useless and meaningless impoverished life. He will need you beside him while groaning. Useless Osu
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Xavfra:

I agree with you on this....
Y would dey support amotekun and refuse to support MNK
Who is MNK, what is his relevance?
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Xavfra:

Are u minding the idiot...
During the war it was measured over 10 million...
And now somebody wants to tell me that they've not passed 50 million
Yes, they have passed 400million.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Xavfra:

U c nature makes no mistake....
When that their lily-livered leader awolowo was named awolowo it was no mistake....
His is name 'AWO' which means frog....Ojukwu failed to see this....I pray MNK doesn't get destroyed by them thru their cowardice and betrayal
Lol, osu man, so coward people will destroy your almighty Jesus. Spit on your pathetic life.

You hopeless idiot betrayed abiola and your own ojukwu, now hailing him after death.

You people are saboteurs.

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2020
technicallyrich:

sorryooo,i am from the tribe that leads niger delta which is ijaw and i support biafra.
Nmen,ntorr.
See him, I am from SS crooner
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Eteka1(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2020
I hate noise makers.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by technicallyrich(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Westbestside:
See him, I am from SS crooner
weak man. I havd afvised you to comit sewcide like that fol awo. U are 4strated. Under employed and usessless. A common bmcp fool. Go on and kee yourself. Weak derty yorobad mudslim c lave.
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Westbestside: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
technicallyrich:

weak man.
I havd afvised you to comit sewcide like that fol awo.
U are 4strated.
Under employed and usessless.
A common bmcp fool.
Go on and kee yourself.
Weak derty yorobad mudslim c lave.
I understand your reason for your repeated claiming of ijaw. We know who you are. We understand you don't want to be identify with Osu, sacrifice materials. But nothing you can do. You forever remain sacrifice to the gods. Ndo
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Jamarii: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Jamarii: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by jimyjames(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Westbestside:
Lol, says prayer warriors grin. Person wey go kill una while writing ICC, na him you people want.

If you like don't go and collect your lands back from Fulani, be praying to sango to kill their cows ,you cowards

Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by celeiyke: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Westbestside:
Lol, this one is demented. No, you for say nnewi alone is 700billion.

Take N20 and buy N20 sense. You are so senseless. Go and check all indices then dispute this. Go to google and browse Anambra cities of Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka and Ekwulobia. add their populations together b4 u come and argue. Please where did u graduate from? olodo
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Ugonnaya1998: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
FrLukas:
I'm sure the population of the entire Eastern Nigeria is not up to 12 million.
Abia alone is more than that
Re: Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial by Olatunji1929: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Am back already

Let's all die in afaraukwu ibeku
if you go there with the bifraud flag or as ipob i can assure u dat u will definitely be killed that day if you resist lawful arrest and we will be here to type r.I.p for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Many Sins Of General Attahiru, Why Biafrans Will Rejoice over His Death / The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons / Appoint Peter Obi As Minister Of Trade OBJ To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.