Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (21102 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Igbodicool(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Heavensent01:
[s][/s]

babies everywhere. were you alive when they fought the war that your kinsmen started?

be reasonable for once, you're in public forum
If I wasn't there that's why it will be more brutal hence this useless contraption refused to learn their lesson.
Besides I am Igbo, we don't beg for your unity!
Nonsense and Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by donjahsy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I will personally be at the burial to deal with any Igbos terorist sighted

I have mobilized my team and we are departing Bornu state for Abia state today.

Never will a terorists group be allowed in any gathering.

Igbos should wait for us, we are ready for them

Bloody civilians
lols. Stupid fellow. Just tell us that you are about to runaway from Boko Haram. I just hope u won't be attacked and bombed on your way. Safe journey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Heavensent01(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Igbodicool:

If I wasn't there that's why it will be more brutal hence this useless contraption refused to learn their lesson.
Besides I am Igbo, we don't beg for your unity!
Nonsense and Nigeria!

your and your people supported Atiku in last election now!
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Jamarii: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
That's because he's a coward grin
[/s]
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by HausaFulani: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Did I ask you to explain yourself. cheesy

So why is lamidi cownu hiding if he is not a coward? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Okikaneseokwu: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Arda1000:
you think every race is a Coward like Western race,Biafrans are made of steel and the Igbos are never backing out from that burial,NK is already in Biafraland... Coward
Nwanne ina agbazi ama mmuo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Mshad662(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
BabaEleyele:

Ogbeni this isn't some Amotekun charade where the leader of a mere cattle rearing organization can brazenly make mockery of your lilly-livered tribe on national television, this is a parade for the big boys. As of right now Ipob boys don full ground for Umuahia, dared your security checkpoints in broad daylight and dared the trigger hungry cowards in uniform to do their worst. And best believe on February 14, they will be heavily involved, present, and represented to send off the departed royal leader and his wife... Las Las your hopelessly useless army!/police will keep a safe distance and harass ordinary Okadamen and passerbys, dem no born them well to disrupt the event grin

Please just shut up. I am eating and you are disgusting me, which movie wey una wan shoot wey dey never shoot before.
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Dronions(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
[/quote]You see how foolish you are.What would you tag Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen if you call IPOB terrorist. Wicked creature like you...... Bleep off from here Onye Efuruefu.
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Confirmedzombie post=86584529]I will personally be at the burial to deal with any Igbos terorist sighted

Bloody civilians
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Correcto: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
So you want them to start another war? Fools everywhere!!!
Simplyleo:
Fg is not deciding who attends the burial of lamidi cownu's parents.

The ipob terrorist organisation is proscribe and shouldn't be seen in any gathering or event. That is the message of the fed govt.

Meanwhile, I really wish the happenings during the burial is broadcasted live by channels or tvc so we can watch how they chicken out out as usual.
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Arda1000(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:
Nwanne ina agbazi ama mmuo?
ewela iwe gafee ok nwane mmadu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by eshic(f): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Any time there is a news from Ohanaeze Youth council or whatever they call their name,there is no any organization like that in Igbo land,according to Igbo culture,ones a young man is of age to be regard as a youth,he can attend meetings with elders because he is a man,I don't know why Ohanaze Ndi Igbo has been allowing this miscreant to be using such name to spill trash about Igbo" interest,there is no group regarded as Ohanaeze youth,Any information coming from this ghost ORGANIZATION IS NOT FROM IGBOS.anybody can investigate the organization.
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Sonnobax15(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
I watched a video of d Nigerian civil war 2days ago alongside with my dad who was a Nigerian soldier as at that time(tho a deltan)...one thing he told me clearly that out of 1,200 nigerian soldiers that were sent to conquer,berely only less than 200 of them came back alive...he was so bitter when telling us the story...tho igbos lost many lives but can't be compared to that of the nigerian soldiers...chai,ogbeni war no good oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Okikaneseokwu: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Arda1000:
ewela iwe gafee ok nwane mmadu
Ka Udo chia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Finnese001: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I will personally be at the burial to deal with any Igbos terorist sighted

Bloody civilians

ewu that cannot fight Boko Haram, here flexing muscle on armless peaceful people

shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by madridsta007(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
gidgiddy:
President of Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC), Igboayaka O Igboayaka, has said that the Federal Government in the video below that the Federal Government has no right to dictate who attends Nnamdi Kanu's parents burial. A visibly angry Igboayaka said that what the authorities should be concerned with is how to maintain peace and not to dictate who comes to mourn with the Kanu family.

The President general of Afara town union said that the burial of Nnamdi Kanu's parents is not an IPOB affair and anyone who attends the burial is a mourner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnmLbTtNv7k

At the end of the day, it will be who is able to draw in the largest numbers that will have to give way.

If IPOB draw in a crowd of between 500,000 to 1 million people, let me see the police that will arrest them.
Tyranny fears numbers and always run away when there are numbers and unity of purpose. No be today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Diamond1996: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
We have heard u all tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by elmodee7(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Idiotic pigs
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Chuksmonika(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
BabaEleyele:

Ogbeni this isn't some Amotekun charade where the leader of a mere cattle rearing organization can brazenly make mockery of your lilly-livered tribe on national television, this is a parade for the big boys. As of right now Ipob boys don full ground for Umuahia, dared your security checkpoints in broad daylight and dared the trigger hungry cowards in uniform to do their worst. And best believe on February 14, they will be heavily involved, present, and represented to send off the departed royal leader and his wife... Las Las your hopelessly useless army!/police will keep a safe distance and harass ordinary Okadamen and passerbys, dem no born them well to disrupt the event grin
my brother,Honestly you get time to respond to that slowpoke,But Good a thing you did,Just to set the record straight,I pity the policemen CP okon will send to scatter the Burial,and i also pity the soldiers that will do anyhow,How i wish this fools arguing on Nairaland Know what IPOB stands for,it Obvious Nnamdi Kanu is not alone on this quest to get Biafra....But the world will Bear IPOB witness that If the Military or Police dare to disrupt the Burial,they will suffer casaulty,the world is watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Simplyleo: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86584531:

This our Chairman sha.
Lol cheesy @ <=rewind, forward => , Pause #, Slow motion :::::
We don laff tire for area..... grin cheesy wink

Chairman,
Haaan Haaaan...... grin cheesy
Na so na.

Rewind, forward, pause, slow motion etc. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Chuksmonika(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
helinues:

I read also that our dilector will be coming to Nigeria with Special Biafra Air force 1 planes.

With special security forces from Top countries plus BSS, Nigeria security forces are in trouble... grin grin
you are a kid,stay aways from Nairaland and face your studies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Ojycelarma: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
If you’re a soldier then you are mad and you are one of the problem of this country... stupid comments everywhere,, must you all stoop so low Did they say they are going to kill people?? I’m sure if it as been one of this numerous Muslim killing organizations that made a statement none of you would be able to comment all of this crap..if you have a child you’re a shame!
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Chuksmonika(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Igbodicool:
NIGERIA ALWAYS AFRAID OF IGBOS...
Why won't they, Igbos alone fought Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Bini, Idoma and other orishirishi tribed until they chickened out to America, Britain and Russia for survival.
Nigeria should not dare Igbos again!
1967 is not 2020.
For you crying over Igbo affairs are you not ashamed you are looking for someone who doesn't know that you are existing.
if not for those international opportunists that you mentioned above who came to help Nigeria fight the war...Ojukwu would have destroyed this God forsaken shithole called zoo,and never again will there be anything like Nigeria..
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by LLMG: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
may you and your kind encounter/experience real terrorist/terrorism so you know the difference.
allthingsgood:
Ipob is a terrorist group. Fg have every right to neutralize them on sight grin
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Ugonnaya1998: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
useless army......we dey wait
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by ScotMisile: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Fg is not deciding who attends the burial of lamidi cownu's parents.

The ipob terrorist organisation is proscribe and shouldn't be seen in any gathering or event. That is the message of the fed govt.

Meanwhile, I really wish the happenings during the burial is broadcasted live by channels or tvc so we can watch how they chicken out out as usual.

Hehehehe... Any day your kind successfully holds a war against the remainder of Nigeria, then I shall take you seriously. .. For now you are simply barking behind your phone.
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by ScotMisile: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
allthingsgood:
Ipob is a terrorist group. Fg have every right to neutralize them on sight grin
So, how many people have your Allah killed today? ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Chuksmonika(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sonnobax15:
I watched a video of d Nigerian civil war 2days ago alongside with my dad who was a Nigerian soldier as at that time(tho a deltan)...one thing he told me clearly that out of 1,200 nigerian soldiers that were sent to conquer,berely only less than 200 of them came back alive...he was so bitter when telling us the story...tho igbos lost many lives but can't be compared to that of the nigerian soldiers...chai,ogbeni war no good oh...
war no good,But na something dey cause am,google ''agbagana Ambush",you will understand better....it was a decisive Biafran victory
Re: FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council by Osidazz19: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
What a complete douch bag this idiotic monkey is.
So the govt has no right to arrest a terrorist wanted andnon the run from justice?
Nigeria needs to open more mental clinics for deranged lunatics like this monkey and his cohorts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / Metuh Seeks Permision For Five-week Medical Trip To UK / APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.