Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,324 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Canadian Artiste Dedicates $10k To Orphanages And New Song To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canadian Artiste Dedicates $10k To Orphanages And New Song To Nigerians (480 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Artiste Dedicates $10k To Orphanages And New Song To Nigerians by Onyiiet(m): 2:46am On Feb 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmTVQAylX54

Internationally acclaimed Canadian R&B pop star musician, Josh Clarke, has dedicated his new singles to Nigeria with plans to collaborate with African artistes to showcase her rich cultural heritage to the world.

His new singles titled, “Eyes on You” – thrilling and spinning music enthusiats – has been dedicated to Nigeria and a percentage of its proceed going to charity causes around the country.

Clearly, Josh Clarke’s sound bears a striking resemblance to the rhythmic beats we are accustomed to here in Nigeria and Africa in general. His fusion of Caribbean and African styles despite a Canadian upbringing shows his versatility. His style of music is cross-traditional as he hopes to connect music aficionados across the African, Asian and North American markets with his music.

The song writer and producer is strongly determined to give African artistes the opportunity to cross-over into the Canadian market through collaborations that would proudly showcase their rich African ancestry.

In a brief chat with the artiste, he assured Africa that 50% of the proceeds from these collaborations would go out to specific motherless baby’s homes and other charity efforts in Nigeria and across Africa. “This will be provided through our partner agency in Africa, Brand Envoy Africa”

Re: Canadian Artiste Dedicates $10k To Orphanages And New Song To Nigerians by TUANKU(m): 3:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Numberkula7:
[color=#990000][/color]
You nor dey taya? If you're so sure of it why not take a loan and stake with it so you can make it big time.
Re: Canadian Artiste Dedicates $10k To Orphanages And New Song To Nigerians by Onyiiet(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Brozay, the guy don sharply remove the thing. Me sef i tire. Every post for nairaland, the guy go come post under. E no go better for the government wey do am this kain thing.
TUANKU:

You nor dey taya? If you're so sure of it why not take a loan and stake with it so you can make it big time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Khadija Fell In Love With Two Guys,conducted Election To Choose, Got This Advise / Naira Marley Endorses Pros... / I Found My Photo In A Bottle In My Best Friend Closet – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.