Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others (30209 Views)

Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Should Have Spoken With Biden, Not US Secretary / Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by orisa37: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
He isn't a Builder but a Demolition Expert.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by eventsms(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Show love
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
nameo:
When some of us, out of principles, shouted at the top of our voice about the openly clannish northern Muslim appointment and control of all levers of Govt in a way it has NEVER happened in this country before, some small minded political jobbers here were saying it doesnot matter- that Buhari should appoint those he trusts and that what matters is not where you come from.

Now we now where all that foolhardy is leading us.
Have we learnt anything??

Very true 100%

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Dyke15(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
That is how d church is meant to be. Speaking for d oppressed without fear but d reverse is d case

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by CoolAmbience(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:
We told fools that this man has an agenda antithetical to the Nigerian agenda, judging from his antecedents and continued utterances...

But they called us names and dressed a cow in a coat and sold him through the southwest press.

Today they are introducing Amotekun. A clear testament that the cow they wore a coat, has failed.

Imagine Fulani Muslims being in charge of all the armed forces.

What it means is that if war starts in this country, they will prosecute their tribal war with state resources and state trained forces.

And you can't smuggle in arms because their kinsman is at customs and Intelligence too.

Our current quagmire became possible because some sophisticated morons were useful idiots and couldn't see beyond their nose.

Maybe Foresight is a gift not enjoyed by all after all.

Wailing wailer!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by ofwest47(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bishop Kukah as one of the so called who is who elders in the North what did you do as a learned Catholic Pope to bring up the 87% extreme poverty stricken Northerners into life. All of you the so called elders are the same eating off 87% of the produced economic wealth in the entire North and leaving the remaining 13% for the remaining 87%.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Stalwert: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Lorenzop:

If you really think the chibok girls kidnap was not sponsored by anti GEJ people from the north to discredit Jonathan then u need a brain resetting slap. Just so you know....I don't give a damn about GEJ not to talk of a complete failure like the present dullard....for once tore the line of reasoning and put sentiments aside.....most times I wonder how you people defend this obvious catastrophe and still sleep peacefully.... Tufiakwa!!!
[/s]

The same people who are supposedly concerned about Christians in the north will deny the same people when their tribal bigotry is called to question.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Leo3333: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
There is no more Ghana must go from Aso Rock for Kukah.

[/s]
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by olajigaolamide: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
My heart blews for the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have never seen this level of nepotism and non-challant attitude before from an head of state. We do not have a responsible government in Nigeria. Our President is not sensitive. I regret ever supporting Buhari. I am so much dissapointed
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Matthew Kukah yelling it is it is. Hope this paranoid government won't send efcc against him oh.

But seriously I fear for his safety already
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by israelmao(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
I have taken my time to read Rev.Kukah's funeral address and I must tell you there is a whole truth in it.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Amhappy(f): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Continue to say the truth my Lordship. For only that shall set us free
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by Amhappy(f): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Which church did Kukah promote d lies and hate? Where did d looting take place and how much was looted?

Don't mind them that line don expire
Re: Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others by airminem(f): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians / NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.