Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School (92945 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Female Corper Raped By 15 Armed Men In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Dearlord(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly like all men in your family

You have clearly confirmed that the whole of your male lineage are certified dogs
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by icon91(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Odiegwu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Organs(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Randy100:

You saw him raped the young girl in his house. So how did he rape her? I am waiting for your answer. Olodo Rabata.

Bros you are the Olodo rabata oju eja lo'moo jee. You say "free the man" he did not drag her or kidnap her home... i am saying charge him to court. He was accused of rape, let the evidences and Judge decide... Now, identify who is the olodo between You, GEJ and Buhari. Choose one! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Tobium1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
After her documentation, the suspect Michael Anigholor, who is the proprietor, [b]took her to his house[b] in Sapele and had carnal knowledge of her without her consent.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Randy100: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Organs:

Bros you are the Olodo rabata oju eja lo'moo jee. You say "free the man" he did not drag her or kidnap her home... i am saying charge him to court. He was accused of rape, let the evidences and Judge decide... Now, identify who is the olodo between You, GEJ and Buhari. Choose one! tongue tongue tongue
Definitely, Buhari.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by FIDELISFIDECENT: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
It is either you control your erection or your erection controls you.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Bola146(f): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dearlord:

You have clearly confirmed that the whole of your male lineage are certified dogs

Exactly how your surname is called Dogs, so definitely your family owns the bingo name....
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Dearlord(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly how your surname is called Dogs, so definitely your family owns the bingo name....

Take it or leave it bitch, your kwashiokor bingo dog will continue to mount you till you are totally infested with rabies.

I carry chair sit down dey wait u
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Bola146(f): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dearlord:

Take it or leave it bitch, your kwashiokor bingo dog will continue to mount you till you are totally infested with rabies.

I carry chair sit down dey wait u

He wants to cry oooo bingo family grin grin, continue barking.....cheesy
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Dearlord(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bola146:

He wants to cry oooo bingo family grin grin, continue barking.....cheesy

...that is how bitch behave, crying, laughing and barking while been mounted by it's bingo dog
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by NigPatriot(m): 12:09am On Feb 13, 2020
Jainine:

Since your mama didn't educate you, I will!

Prostitute are those who trade sex for money. (A prostitute offers you sex and take payment )... Consent is key here. CONSENT SIR!

It is also worth educating you that prostitute can also be fully clothed yet still trade money for sex.

A girl wearing a bombshort, a short skirt or anything that reveals her body, doesn't automatically make her make her a prostitute but what can I say! A grown_ ass man who thinks like garbage is actually garbage and a big_ass garbage sure doesn't deserve my energy!

Cheers man kiss

In your mind you've involved someone's mother and it's okay by you. Showing your ineptitude for the public.

I don't take grievances to people who don't matter, and actually at this point you don't.
You can continue going to men's houses naked for all I care. I just hope not to see your face on instablog crying that someone has shifted your stinking pants..
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Jainine(f): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2020
NigPatriot:

In your mind you've involved someone's mother and it's okay by you. Showing your ineptitude for the public.

I don't take grievances to people who don't matter, and actually at this point you don't.
You can continue going to men's houses naked for all I care. I just hope not to see your face on instablog crying that someone has shifted your stinking pants..

Bullshit!

Who ever goes around justifying rape, attributing blames to outfits or appearance, such a garbage person deserves their mothers and fathers dragged in the gutter and rubbish for no proper education ...

So even though you are not even worthy of responds, I only did it in favours of your mama!

But I have done my best for a grown_ass piece_of_shit. You can now Fuck_off.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by NigPatriot(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2020
Jainine:

Bullshit!

Who ever goes around justifying rape, attributing blames to outfits or appearance, such a garbage person deserves their mothers and fathers dragged in the gutter and rubbish for no proper education ...

So even though you are not even worthy of responds, I only did it in favours of your mama!

I have 3 beautiful girls, but I'm sad to see your moniker that you're a female. You're disgracing that gender, its more saddening that an innocent man will take someone like you and out as a wife, and on his mind he'll think he's married someone. This is why I urge young men to engage in spiritual exercises before settling down. Cus you talk like you have the tendencies to be a husband beater, if not killer.
I'll pray for you, you're obviously not normal.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by 9jaRealist: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2020
famzynet:
How can an adult be raped without threat to life in the man's house. Seems like business gone wrong.

DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE comment... angry
>
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by 9jaRealist: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Jainine:
Bullshit!

BLESS YOU!
Crude and crass MISOGYNY is ingrained into so many Nigerians. SMH
>
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Jainine(f): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2020
NigPatriot:

I have 3 beautiful girls, but I'm sad to see your moniker that you're a female. You're disgracing that gender, its more saddening that an innocent man will take someone like you and out as a wife, and on his mind he'll think he's married someone. This is why I urge young men to engage in spiritual exercises before settling down. Cus you talk like you have the tendencies to be a husband beater, if not killer.
I'll pray for you, you're obviously not normal.

Shut_the_fuck up man! Don't play that game with me! I see behind sentiments! I don't care how many kids you have, about your stupid prayers or your foolish spiritual life (that blames females for not wearing a flowing skirt so they don't get raped). The moment a man goes around spilling bull about rape victims and finding faults in their outfit! Such a person only fits into trash! Deep under under the tractor of trash! Under it man! All covered in people used garbage!

So don't bother hiding behind being a father. Your parents already Fucked_you_up in the head, what's the pride in Fucking_innocent kids up too?

You should be ashamed to even say you have a girl child, talk more of 3!

Suddenly the shit_hole is playing victim? What about calling women prostitute if they wear a short skirt? Dude Fuck_off!

I feel sorry for those poor girls already!

9jaRealist:

BLESS YOU!
Crude and crass MISOGYNY is ingrained into so many Nigerians. SMH
>

And they keep raising kids and educating them same way. I am so ashamed of how so many Nigerians think.

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by NigPatriot(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Jainine:

Shut_the_fuck up man! Don't play that game with me! I see behind sentiments! I don't care how many kids you have, about your stupid prayers or your foolish spiritual life (that blames females for not wearing a flowing skirt so they don't get raped). The moment a man goes around spilling bull about rape victims and finding faults in their outfit! Such a person only fits into trash! Deep under under the tractor of trash! Under it man! All covered in people used garbage!

So don't bother hiding behind being a father. Your parents already Fucked_you_up in the head, what's the pride in Fucking_innocent kids up too?

You should be ashamed to even say you have a girl child, talk more of 3!

Suddenly the shit_hole is playing victim? What about calling women prostitute if they wear a short skirt? Dude Fuck_off!

I feel sorry for those poor girls alrea.

The mistake I made was replying you. But I'm certain you've learnt something. I never support rape or any inhumane activity, I'm always more concerned about seeing things from both sides, only myopic minds judge from one side of the story. As for playing victim, why would I play victim in a faceless forum that's why you have the effrontery to be insultive and blatantly stupid. But I'll let it pass.
Youve missed the train of Manners and etiquette, as I said earlier and I'll reiterate again, work on your attitude young lady. It really hurts me that you are a female with such demeaning character. You'll come back to me when you realise your attitude has made you crawl when you should be flying.
I don't think I need to reply you again and I wish you well in your apostate life
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by incredible47: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2020
It's a big lie some ladies wanted it.why any case of sex in Nigeria is term rape?ladies contributed 80 percent of rape case in Nigeria.God have mercy on us.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by xpmode(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
sharpwriter:

Oga, rape isn't always by violent removal or tearing of clothes and undies. Many rapes are smooth by the use of spiking drinks with drugs which knocks the female into unconscious or very weak state ;hence, rape takes place.

She did not lay claim to any assault either or any other accusation.
If she is a minor under the age of 13, I would agree its a rape, she is aged and understand

cejaypriesty:
You forget ladies are very strong ,a heavy blow on her face can make her give in out of fear .why do you talk like you dont know women?..
If you have ever struggle with a women in fight, you will know they exert all the force to the struggle, even if it is a playing. I could only agree ladies fall easily for psychological deception.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by gtown: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go through all the posts, you will detect you are the only mumu attaching this to religion and tribes.
Since nobody made a bigotry comment and nobody liked your post, go and buy sense even if it is 1652 model.

Go to the front page, the story of A Northerner, A Muslim {Alfa} from the North raped 3 underage Muslim children born of a Muslim northern woman from the North.{Eldest 12 years}.
Please go there and make your bigotry comment too, I am waiting to read it.
What if you find out that the victim is a Muslim from the North lured with Corpers' lodge accommodation.
Single out zombie!
It seems you are a bigot and mumu like me if my comment attracted no one but you alone that you even have to write all these your rebuttal.
Besides, if no one commented on the post or liked it, isn't that confirmation of my opinion that if it were a thing to do with north or northerners only God could tell the kind nasty comments pigs of your kind would have vomited here?
You even failed to remind me that all baby factories are northern
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
mosho2good:
*Can u imagine, I created my new* *Facebook account with another name*
*and profile picture,*
*I chatted my mum and she told me she’s single and have no child..*

I almost fainted… I begin to wonder who gave birth to me….

������������
Are you now suggesting that innocent woman is a ho'?
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by genii96(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wait first, why did she follow him to his house after the first day exactly? Not saying he doesn't deserve jail if he did rape her.......but that's fishy
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
gtown:

It seems you are a bigot and mumu like me if my comment attracted no one but you alone that you even have to write all these your rebuttal.
Besides, if no one commented on the post or liked it, isn't that confirmation of my opinion that if it were a thing to do with north or northerners only God could tell the kind nasty comments pigs of your kind would have vomited here?
You even failed to remind me that all baby factories are northern

Sponsored fool and embalmed slowpoke whose talent only is foolishness.
I didn't see your comment on the Alfa that raped 3 children posted almost immediately. Where is your comment on Borno killings.
Paid fool doing what he knows best, all the useless almajiri children smelling everywhere and carrying guns are from the south. Useless dog and vampire.
Stupid things who know nothing but killing people. I just quoted you so you can stop disgracing your Almajiri lineage, but I am shocked you just preferred to be stupid.
How is Corps members matter related to baby factory? No sense!
Irredeemable idiot commenting from a concentration camp! These are another set of northern rapist.
Zombie!

NB- I am not Igbo, I quoted you because you are a special breed of fool!

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by gtown: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Sponsored fool and embalmed slowpoke whose talent only is foolishness.
I didn't see your comment on the Alfa that raped 3 children posted almost immediately. Where is your comment on Borno killings.
Paid fool doing what he knows best, all the useless almajiri children smelling everywhere and carrying guns are from the south. Useless dog and vampire.
Stupid things who know nothing but killing people. I just quoted you so you can stop disgracing your Almajiri lineage, but I am shocked you just preferred to be stupid.
How is Corps members matter related to baby factory? No sense!
Irredeemable idiot commenting from a concentration camp! These are another set of northern rapist.
Zombie!

NB- I am not Igbo, I quoted you because you are a special breed of fool!
Always confirming my facts about you; this time around you confirmed your pig lineage. Truth abhored muddy things like you
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
gtown:

Always confirming my facts about you; this time around you confirmed your pig lineage. Truth abhored muddy things like you

Your 10th generation is nothing but a disgusting special breed of fools.
No be me cause your mama your mama wen e take craze, na one of the people wen e abuse. Make you stay well to take craze mama. E no easy fun omo werey!
Put your account for Nairaland make dem give you N500 to download something for belle.
Go Yaba left, maybe you go see one of the craze men wen rape your mama.
His gene is very strong and everything about him is manifesting in you.
Oloriburuku omo werey!
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by gtown: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Your 10th generation is nothing but a disgusting special breed of fools.
No be me cause your mama your mama wen e take craze, na one of the people wen e abuse. Make you stay well to take craze mama. E no easy fun omo werey!
Put your account for Nairaland make dem give you N500 to download something for belle.
Go Yaba left, maybe you go see one of the craze men wen rape your mama.
His gene is very strong and everything about him is manifesting in you.
Oloriburuku omo werey!
cool cool cool l recommend paracetamol for you.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by oyatz(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Texty:
The only reason it's rape it's cause she called it so..... What will come to the mind of some men when you agree to follow them home is that you willing to succumb to sexual advances..... And there will be no way the man will conceal his intentions before they got to his apartment so...... I feel that she allowed kissing and romance but the guy forced himself to have sex with her even when she out rightly refused .......

God bless you bro.

Most of what women call rapes actually happened like that. The two sexual mates are in the guy's room, on his bed and the guy started kissing and romancing her which she doesn't object to but wish the guy can just stop at that point without penetration into the vagina (possibly on religious/cultural grounds).

However, at the peak of such sexual foreplays, hormonal actions are also in top gears and it's difficult to stop abruptly for the guy and the lady also can't resists such huge temptations to fully enjoy the act.

Guilty feelings which often start after the sexual act make many ladies to term the whole act RAPE.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Texty: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
oyatz:

God bless you bro.

Most of what women call rapes actually happened like that. The two sexual mates are in the guy's room, on his bed and the guy started kissing and romancing her which she doesn't object to but wish the guy can just stop at that point without penetration into the vagina (possibly on religious/cultural grounds).

However, at the peak of such sexual foreplays, hormonal actions are also in top gears and it's difficult to stop abruptly for the guy and the lady also can't resists such huge temptations to fully enjoy the act.

Guilty feelings which often start after the sexual act make many ladies to term the whole act RAPE.

Sure thing bro I wish men will also be heard and believed in situations as this
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
gtown:

cool cool cool l recommend paracetamol for you.

I recommend Yaba left for you.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by gtown: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I recommend Yaba left for you.
when did you leave the creek to know about yaba left?
or is it that paracetamol is too strong for you?
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
gtown:

when did you leave the creek to know about yaba left?
or is it that paracetamol is too strong for you?

You don escape again, how many times dem wan visit your matter?
Your village people wicked o!
Shey dem for kuku kill you instead of all these make you go rest in pieces.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Antoeni(m): 12:27am On Mar 11, 2020
Just like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.