Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

REMINDER: JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE E-pin Closes February 14th - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / REMINDER: JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE E-pin Closes February 14th (377 Views)

Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REMINDER: JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE E-pin Closes February 14th by Harbylon(f): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2020
The JAMB 2020 UTME/DE registration will end on February 17th, 2020. What many candidates may not know is that the sales of ePIN will close before the registration. To be exact, the sales of ePIN will close on February 14th, 2020.

This means that if you do not get the JAMB e-PIN on or before February 14th (for candidates yet to register), you will not be able to register for 2020 UTME/DE despite the fact that the actual registration deadline is February 17th. No accredited CBT registration centre will accept your request for UTME/DE registration without an e-PIN.

We, therefore, urge all candidates who are interested in registering for the 2020 UTME/DE but are yet to purchase the JAMB 2020 E-PIN to ensure they do so on or before February 14th, 2020.

With the registration process almost over, candidates are advised to intensify preparations towards the exam with the Examrelief JAMB CBT Practice with over 50,000 JAMB past questions and answers to help you get adequately ready for the exam. You can equally check out the Our JAMB Assistance Program Here: https://www.examrelief.com.ng/jamb-cbt/

Best Regards
Examrelief

Re: REMINDER: JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE E-pin Closes February 14th by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2020
No vex o
abeg how much be jamb registeration?
because i been plan collect the form for friday but as i see this post i gats do am urgently but i dey consider if the money wen dey my hand go do
abeg ehn temme the price

(1) (Reply)

CISSP Training In Port Harcourt / What’s The Stupidest Reason That Got You In Trouble In School? / Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) Program 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.