Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Chat Me If You Are Of Marriageable Age And Not Married. I Want To Pray For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chat Me If You Are Of Marriageable Age And Not Married. I Want To Pray For You (176 Views)

God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chat Me If You Are Of Marriageable Age And Not Married. I Want To Pray For You by Revadebola: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Listen to I AM STILL PRAYING FOR THOSE OF MARRIAGEABLE AGE. CHAT ME AFTER LISTENING TO TODAY'S AUDIO. Hear the interpretation of the dream of when you are given honey and the word of knowledge God gave me for you in this audio. Listen to the message titled, "SUCCE by Charles Adebola on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/i-am-still-praying-for-those

(1) (Reply)

David Jeremiah Devotional / Should Ladies Wear Trousers Or Put Jewellries/wear Make Up. / Jesus Christ Crucified Healing The Sick Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.