Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say (23553 Views)

I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Sammydanny: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2021
A female preacher has startled people after she shared a message she claimed to have received from ''God'' via a video that has gone viral.

The preacher claimed God told her that he's tired of "being sexed" by people who have not been pronounced as husband and wives. According to her, Jesus is always there when such people engage in sex because their body is his temple.

She added that these people are pushing God into committing sin and he is tired of that.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_uW0CrpfA[/flash]

3 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Hashabiah: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is the oldest news in Nigeria . In fact, it's more than 13years

27 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OtemAtum: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol. And Jehovah their god was a sex maniac in his days o. Christians won't cease to make us laff grin

Funny enough, having sex is a natural thing while marriage is an invention of man. When nature calls, men and women won't wait for marriage (human invention) before they do that thing together. Nature over all.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by OloshoMan: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin but why is Jesus present when I'm ravaging a kpekus? Don't he have some better thing to do?

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
jesus is to blame for that....thats why women call on jesus when the anaconda hit the right spot.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by AntiChristian: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm false Prophet!

Was Jesus there when the sons of God came to sleep with the daughters of men in Gen 6:1-4?

So what did he do?

20 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by WibusJaga: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021

Na lie. God for don tell Angel Michael to blow trumpet since, if true-true He don tire.

7 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Jidemoo: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Smh
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by FactBoyz: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
She is saying something we all know. Premarital sex is sin according to the scriptures. Joseph had to flee from Sugar Mummy (Portiphar's wife) and launched to greatness.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by WiszyFraud: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Did you know??

Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, you know the rest..

lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Emily22(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
God did not tell you about married peeps having extra marital affairs outside.....

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Akinsete19(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Comedian!!!
So her own God can commit sin

7 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by specialmati(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed today I pray that God should bless every hustling guy out there planning to settle down and stay away from fornication,since his annoyed on that .may we have a generation that will build men and women of substance. Give us leaders that will take away the burdened of hardship from the people.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Felabrity: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Is that all?

What did God tell you about Buhari and the rate of poverty in Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by VOsimhen144(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
My pastor say make I no dey come him church again.

He was preaching last week Sunday and he said God spoke to him abt this.... God spoke to him abt that... I kon say make e connect am to loud speakers, me too go like hear God voice. Baba use stick chase me grin

Pls have I done anything bad embarassed??

26 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Some self go dey call God grin you'll hear something like oh my God fúck me baby grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by luscioustrish(f): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wow grin grin
I’ll turn off the lights then grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Kajaard: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
OloshoMan:
grin grin but why is Jesus present when I'm ravaging a kpekus? Don't he have some better thing to do?

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by elmessiahs(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Do not use the Lord's name in vain
grin

7 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Tannhauser(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin

Sorry but I can't help but laugh...Christianity in Nigeria is now home for the criminally insane.

grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Smh
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by inoki247: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
lol Nibo Latun jasi bayi. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by GreaterFuture(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Religious People and Sex,
I can Imagine what life must be like for the Kids
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by ImoleNaija: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Not only God, I am, too. Every lady in my church & environs ignores me whenever I mention virginity. Maybe I should start knacking girls now, so that I wouldn't be at the receiving end las las. E go pain ehn angry

1 Like

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by Cainnobody: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
If sex is really a sin God would have allowed our sex organs get to marriage stage before they start working

13 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by lomprico(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tell God to provide jobs and financial break through for such couple to get married and stop committing fornication.

Modified: I just watched the video, I no even understand wetin she talk.
Ehe! Also ask God if he is not tired of our wicked leaders like buhari and co?

7 Likes

Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by MufasaLion: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say by MufasaLion: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Seems it's now norms for these old female preachers to be chasing clout with bullshit.

Shameless lots!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population / Anyone Who Discards Gay People Doesn’t Have A Human Heart – Pope Francis / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.