Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable (710 Views)

What I Saw Today On Facebook Is Unbelievable! / Pencil Sketch At Its Best. / Unbelievable, Man Uses Water Melon To Create Beautiful Art Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by Nonsensetalk: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2020
This morning I just woke up and I av notin to do.... ..so I just decide to sketch one of my padi with pen.....

Hope it makes sense??
Rate it over 10 please.....

Also am available for all types of paintings,biro sketch,pencil sketch and anytin pertaining to art ....

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by Nonsensetalk: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Check dis out too....

Re: Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by cRobo: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Bob Marley own make sense

But who is in the first one
Re: Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by Nonsensetalk: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2020
cRobo:
Bob Marley own make sense

But who is in the first one
Na one of my guy lyk dat....
Re: Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by cRobo: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Nonsensetalk:

Na one of my guy lyk dat....

Better sketch famous people that can be easily recognized so your work can go places and you might just get and endorsement from the person

No time to waste on your friend when nor fit help your career
Re: Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by Nonsensetalk: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2020
cRobo:

Better sketch famous people that can be easily recognized so your work can go places and you might just get and endorsement from the person

No time to waste on your friend when nor fit help your career
Thanks bro....
I av done a lot of dat....

I was just playing with dat one sha...
Re: Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by cRobo: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Nonsensetalk:

Thanks bro....
I av done a lot of dat....

I was just playing with dat one sha...

Go on twitter

Post your drawings and tag the person

Hope luck finds you in that
Re: Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by Nonsensetalk: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2020
cRobo:

Go on twitter

Post your drawings and tag the person

Hope luck finds you in that
I av done that already ....
Thanks for ur concern

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Biro Sketch.....its Almost Unbelievable by Lendel1010: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Sup..... reach me out on WhatsApp 08062289580

Nonsensetalk:
This morning I just woke up and I av notin to do.... ..so I just decide to sketch one of my padi with pen.....

Hope it makes sense??
Rate it over 10 please.....

Also am available for all types of paintings,biro sketch,pencil sketch and anytin pertaining to art ....

(1) (Reply)

Best Laptop For Work / He's Got Mcsa-messaging And Mcsa-security And Nids An I.t Job For Experience / Show Interest In Msce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.