Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 (49549 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business / Deontay wilder Vs Tyson fury 3am Nigerian time on super sport 1 dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by gargoylern: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2020
HBB1:

Read about Lomachenko?

You know nothing bruv, stop running your mouth.

grin grin
Oga quiet
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by HBB1(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2020
Openbusiness:

Smh, AJ has a better chance to defeat Fury than Wilder. Fury's punches can't damage AJ but AJ has the boxing skill sets to destroy Fury. AJ will defeat Fury and become unified heavyweight champion of the world. You wait and see

What skill set?

Fighting like a robot?
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Openbusiness: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2020
HBB1:

Eddie Hearn is protecting AJ naw.
...he was even knocked out in training. Those who know know! grin

He is a very beatable boxer.
When AJ was still a young fighter he had been in Fury's boxing camp to spar with him. They say AJ rocked Fury so bad in the ring. Fury spoke about it late last year, he didn't deny, he said from the way AJ sparred with him, how hard he hit, his skills, Fury said he told them AJ would definitely be heavyweight champion some day. And AJ is heavyweight champion today.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by MJBOLT: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2020
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by HBB1(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2020
gargoylern:

grin grin
Oga quiet

Comparing Mayweather and Heavyweights?

Da fvck are you smoking bruv! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Dbeautyy(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2020
iberu001:
If not for the bleeding eardrum which caused factory reset,wilder would have beat him. grin cheesy

That is why you will have to pray that every enemy of your soul must get factory reset today or...
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by gurunlocker: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Dbeautyy:

It's not Wilder fault. I doubt it if the guy is even well paid compared to AJ.
He said something just before he left the dressing room when he was interviewed by a lady. " I have to knock him out tonight because I don't get paid for overtime."
How does that sound to you?

Lol.... So "I don't get paid for overtime" means he isn't paid well compared to AJ? grin grin grin

Just idiom!!!

4 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Dbeautyy(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2020
There God oooo, you guys aff now turn Wilder to meme. Something that just happened in less that 2hour.

Chai
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by HBB1(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Openbusiness:

When AJ was still a young fighter he had been in Fury's boxing camp to spar with him. They say AJ rocked Fury so bad in the ring. Fury spoke about it late last year, he didn't deny, he said from the way AJ sparred with him, how hard he hit, his skills, Fury said he told them AJ would definitely be heavyweight champion some day. And AJ is heavyweight champion today.

You realize they are both same age?

Oga, AJ is a very beatable boxer.
Those who know, know!

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by salford1: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2020
gurunlocker:

Where did you hear your $7m?

They are collecting nothing less than $25m which could go up $40m each from PPV rights.
He was referring to the first fight with Fury. Hearn offered him that much to snatch the WBC title from him, but he docked it and went for out of rehab fury. Typical.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Naza25: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2020
salford1:

Wilder never brings any money to the table in all his fight. Why should AJ fight him?
I said big money fight for AJ, Deontay Wilder has no option than to accept the fight on AJ's terms now. If the fight is promoted in Britain, it will be AJ's biggest payday till date
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by GEOANDSONS: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2020
gurunlocker:

Lol.... So "I don't get paid for overtime" means he isn't paid well compared to AJ? grin grin grin

Just idiom!!!
even me I tire for the guy

Meaning:- He doesn't want to waste time, or simply put Time is Money
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by salford1: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
grin
Deadmeat. What a disgrace to the black race grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2020
salford1:

Deadmeat. What a disgrace to the black race grin

He is not a disgrace. He is our son, a great son. ... and stop this mess, everyone loses.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by iberu001(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Dbeautyy:

That is why you will have to pray that every enemy of your soul must get factory reset today or...

Lol,yes bro.Thats another prayer point.Will do that in church today.They must ooo
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Tonnyray: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2020
On top all the mouth.. grin
Didn't this mofo say Fury ain't getting up this time? Now see who's kissing the canvas.
Omo ale grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by salford1: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Naza25:

I said big money fight for AJ, Deontay Wilder has no option than to accept the fight on AJ's terms now. If the fight is promoted in Britain, it will be AJ's biggest payday till date
I doubt. AJ is already worth over 100 million pounds while WIlder is only worth about 25 million pounds even with his WBC.
Wilder had his chance and he blew it. Now that he is beltless, his worth just took a beating too.
Why should AJ go for a beltless Wilder?

Aj would make more fighting Fury now.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by DerrickzB: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2020
HBB1:

What skill set?

Fighting like a robot?

And yet he defeated Klitschko.. some of you sha

3 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by seunmsg(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2020
fineguy11:
You call AJ a real champion ? grin

Yes. He’s a more worthy champion than Wilder. AJ has fought real fighters all through his career. He’s a skillful boxer, hard puncher and very disciplined. Wilder is just a lucky boxer with a powerful right hook. He doesn’t posses the necessary boxing skills that can sustain a true champion. He’s a fraud.

10 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by GEOANDSONS: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Heading to Twitter cheesy
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by slam7000(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Fineman87:

Haha, a third fight is necessary. A careful study of tonight's match by Wilder's team would suffice to prepare for rematch. The question is Why did Wilder get tired easily? Because big Fury was resting on him.

In a third fight, both party would make money but Wilder would lose again. Today’s loss is a dent on his image and would scare and haunt him for the rest of his career. Fury toughened him up...jabs at a sane distance while roughening him up, Fury would lock arms, with Wilders head under his elbow and inner right arm while Wilder would come out worse, dazed with staggering steps when the referee separates them.
It wax a masterclass from Fury. He used his strengths well. I don’t see Wilder rocking this man’s both in a third or fourth fight. Wilder was destroyed.
If Aj fights like when he started, we might have a fight. I’m not sure he still has the passion and confidence that he had before the fame, endorsements and money started coming in.

He was a different fighter when he stepped in the rings with Dillian Whyte, Klitschko, Parker and Takam of Cameroon. Watching him against Ruiz twice cast some doubts in my mind.

7 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Naza25: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2020
HBB1:

Those who know, know!

Very true, he has a problem taking powerful punches. He had to run for 12 rounds against a fat bum like Ruiz Jr just to avoid getting hit because he saw what those punches could do in their first fight. Against an old man Klitschko, Joshua was in serious trouble in round five, Klitschko was too careful, i believe a younger Klitschko would have knocked out Joshua in that round. Same thing against Takam. Whenever Joshua meets a powerful puncher, he gets in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Openbusiness: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2020
HBB1:

Those who know, know!

Same age doesn’t mean they started their professional boxing careers at the same time. Fury has been in the boxing game longer than AJ. Fury was already a champion when AJ was still trying to find his way after Olympic success.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by fineguy11(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2020
Fineman87:

Haha, a third fight is necessary. A careful study of tonight's match by Wilder's team would suffice to prepare for rematch. The question is Why did Wilder get tired easily? Because big Fury was resting on him.
The added fury weight paid off.

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by MJBOLT: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2020
the guy was running his mouth,he said fury fists were like pillows.i never knew pillows could damage a person's ear drum

Tonnyray:
Didn't this mofo say Fury ain't getting up this time? Now see who's kissing the canvas.
Omo ale grin grin grin

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by HBB1(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2020
Naza25:

Very true, he has a problem taking powerful punches. He had to run for 12 rounds against a fat bum like Ruiz Jr just to avoid getting hit because he saw what those punches could do in their first fight. Against an old man Klitschko, Joshua was in serious trouble in round five, Klitschko was too careful, i believe a younger Klitschko would have knocked out Joshua in that round. Same thing against Takam. Whenever Joshua meets a powerful puncher, he gets in trouble.

Klitschko was gonna eat him for supper and breakfast the next day!

They are not on same level abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2020
slam7000:

In a third fight, both party would make money but Wilder would lose again. Today’s lose is a dent on his image and would scare and haunt him for the rest of his career. Fury toughened him up...jabs at a sane distance while roughening him up, Fury would lock arms, with Wilders head under his elbow and inner right arm while Wilder would come out worse, dazed with staggering steps when the referee separates them.
It wax a masterclass from Fury. He used his strengths well. I don’t see Wilder rocking this man’s both in a third or fourth fight. Wilder was destroyed.
If Aj fights like when he started, we might have a fight. I’m not sure he still has the passion and confidence that he had before the fame, endorsements and money started coming in.

He was a different fighter when he stepped in the rings with Dillian Whyte, Klitschko, Parker and Takam of Cameroon. Watching him against Ruiz twice cast some doubts in my mind.

I agree with the AJ part of your post. I have doubts about AJ. But i think Wilder stands a chance in the Fury rematch. Its all about studying tonights fight and avoiding Fury's big body.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Ekaka1(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2020
Tonnyray:
I wan hear the guy post match yarns.. abi na ICU straight? grin
Guymsn says he'll be back..of course he will. Claims he had "issues" before this match....who no get issues even me..I had issues waking up to watch this match.. grin

All na wash..dem don drop paper for my doorstep..make I go open see Wetin British press go begin with the hype grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by salford1: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2020
slam7000:

In a third fight, both party would make money but Wilder would lose again. Today’s lose is a dent on his image and would scare and haunt him for the rest of his career. Fury toughened him up...jabs at a sane distance while roughening him up, Fury would lock arms, with Wilders head under his elbow and inner right arm while Wilder would come out worse, dazed with staggering steps when the referee separates them.

Ruiz shook him. It made him realise that no one is unbeatable. Hence he played it safe in the 2nd bout and used his olympic boxing skills. grin

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Openbusiness: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2020
DerrickzB:

And yet he defeated Klitschko.. some of you sha
Lol, they just jealous because it will take less than 1 second for their girlfriends to dump them for AJ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by wale377(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2020

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by salford1: 7:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Tonnyray:
Omo ale grin grin grin
Lost count of the many times he kissed the floor and canvas. grin grin grin grin
It was an eyesore.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter Cooking / Donald Trump's Family Pose With Kylian Mbappe In Qatar (Photos) / Messi Becomes The First Player Ever To Reach 1000 Goal Contributions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.