Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 (49557 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2: Photos As Fury Finishes The Unfinished Business / Deontay wilder Vs Tyson fury 3am Nigerian time on super sport 1 dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Dbeautyy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Enwhen:

I don't want to believe is real or maybe it's because Wilder dared God.

Well, history has proven this times without number. Never you dare God, He is no man's papa mate.

1. Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil): [/b]During the Presidential campaign, he said if would get 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from President. He got the votes, but fell sick a day before being made President and died.

2.[b] Cazuza (Bio-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During a show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said; ‘God, that’s for you.’ He died at the age of 32, of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

3. The man who built the Titanic, After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said; ‘Not even God can sink it’ The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.

4. In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.
A mother accompanied her daughter to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her and her friends, she said to the daughter holding her hand, she was already seated in the car; ‘My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.’

She replied; ‘Only if He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here. It’s Already Full'. Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognised, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their utmost surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
gargoylern:

Oga, great boxers are to be found in every category. Don't limit your vision of boxing to heavyweight. For some people in Nigeria, boxing is only heavyweight. Looks like you are one of them. There is also something called flyweight and lightweight; dem plenty. Go and read about Lomachenko. Great boxers are everywhere. And you don't discriminate with categories when you mention great boxers.

From you guys' back and forth, I think what he is trying to tell you his that it is high impossible fr a lower class opponent to defeat a higher class one. Like cruiserweight upstaging a heavyweight without moving weight to his class, that's almost impossible. Weights are different, punch power is also different, there's a huge disadvantage in the matchup ad even the best of a lower class weight would struggle to beat the olodo of an upper class weight.
I might be wrong o but will only agree if you cite examples otherwise.
Oh, and there are great boxers in every weight class, but the swag, pay (most times) and glory in heavyweight beats them all!
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by gargoylern: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

From you guys' back and forth, I think what he is trying to tell you his that it is high impossible fr a lower class opponent to defeat a higher class one. Like cruiserweight upstaging a heavyweight without moving weight to his class, that's almost impossible. Weights are different, punch power is also different, there's a huge disadvantage in the matchup ad even the best of a lower class weight would struggle to beat the olodo of an upper class weight.
I might be wrong o but will only agree if you cite examples otherwise.
Oh, and there are great boxers in every weight class, but the swag, pay (most times) and glory in heavyweight beats them all!
Did you see where I say a lower weight boxer can beat a higher weight boxer? Point it out for me first, make it bold, then I'll answetr you.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by robosky02(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
This business is still unfinished
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Enwhen(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Well, history has proven this times without number. Never you dare God, He is no man's papa mate.

1. Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil): [/b]During the Presidential campaign, he said if would get 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from President. He got the votes, but fell sick a day before being made President and died.

2.[b] Cazuza (Bio-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
During a show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said; ‘God, that’s for you.’ He died at the age of 32, of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

3. The man who built the Titanic, After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said; ‘Not even God can sink it’ The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.

4. In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.
A mother accompanied her daughter to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her and her friends, she said to the daughter holding her hand, she was already seated in the car; ‘My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.’

She replied; ‘Only if He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here. It’s Already Full'. Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognised, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their utmost surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.

Great God...agbada gbru ru ru
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by FuckMyndd44: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
2dice01
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by 2dice01: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
FuckMyndd44:
2dice01
Hello sir
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by FuckMyndd44: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by 2dice01: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
FuckMyndd44:

WhatsApp me I will delete it soon
delete it
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Happychildlove(f): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Who can surmarize pls ?
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Lekynzo: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Although am on the side of Fury, however I strongly believe Wilder has some issues. If you watch closely, you would see he was holding his chest at intervals.

What a disgraceful loss. Well, this would caution his reckless talk anyways
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by kiarra(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sport Lovers check my signature for something huge.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Amujale(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Boxing analyst have accused Tyson Fury of having suspect gloves in both his fights against Deontay Wilder.

The analyst claim that Tyson Fury was punching with his bare knuckles from an incorect part of his gloves, as he somehow managed to place his lead fist at the lower part of his glove.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Amujale(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
richPHAROAH:
Bleep this ref, he for allow tyson to knock out this bich, now dontay go say he was robbed. this winning no sweet me as e suppose sweet me. i wanted wilder to be fully knocked out

Well i bring you good news!

Deontay Wilder already showed us that was probably never going to happen in that bout under any condition.

Shout out to Deontay Wilder, the toughest chin in HW boxing.

Meanwhile, back to boxing, analyst have accused Tyson Fury of having suspect gloves in both his fights against Deontay Wilder.

The analyst claim that Tyson Fury was punching with his bare knuckles from an incorect part of his gloves, as he somehow managed to place his lead fist at the lower part of his glove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Amujale(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Deontay Wilder is the real hero in that bout, the toughest chin in the HW division.

He kept on fighting, and stuck in there regardless of not knowing what we all know today.

Overall, for the mere fact that he stood on his feet, knock down, wobly or not, he stood on his feet the whole fight, that was Deontay Wilders best performance till date.
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Amujale(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Trilogy anyone?
Re: Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 by Quim2: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Jus4c:
I don't think Wilder will survive this!

Why did you send me a mail Pls?
I have long lost access to the email linked to this account which is one reason reason my whatsapps number is on my profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter Cooking / Donald Trump's Family Pose With Kylian Mbappe In Qatar (Photos) / Messi Becomes The First Player Ever To Reach 1000 Goal Contributions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.