Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Help!!! A Job Application Form Sent To Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!! A Job Application Form Sent To Me (323 Views)

N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! A Job Application Form Sent To Me by mutfad: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders,
I just received job application form courtesy of a friend that claimed to work at the company.
Help me check the veracity of the form, if you have any experience as regards this.
Less I forget, the name of company is Al Mana group, Qatar
see that form and the email sent below

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Have Any Information On SAFESAAC Consulting And What They Do / Office Assistant Needed / Online Gig That Can Turn Your N1000 In N100,000s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.